요한복음 3장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 79회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한복음 3장

1 바리새인 중에 니고데모라 하는 사람이 있으니 유대인의 관원이라
1 There was  a man  of  the Pharisees , named  Nicodemus , a ruler  of the Jews :

2 그가 밤에 예수께 와서 가로되 랍비여 우리가 당신은 하나님께로서 오신 선생인줄 아나이다 하나님이 함께 하시지 아니하시면 당신의 행하시는 이 표적을 아무라도 할 수 없음이니이다
2 The same  came  to  Jesus  by night , and  said  unto him , Rabbi , we know  that  thou art  a teacher  come  from  God : for  no man  can  do  these  miracles  that  thou  doest , except  God  be  with  him .

3 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 거듭나지 아니하면 하나님 나라를 볼 수 없느니라
3 Jesus  answered  and  said  unto him , Verily , verily , I say  unto thee , Except  a man  be born  again , he cannot  see  the kingdom  of God .

4 니고데모가 가로되 사람이 늙으면 어떻게 날 수 있삽나이까 두 번째 모태에 들어갔다가 날 수 있삽나이까
4 Nicodemus  saith  unto  him , How  can  a man  be born  when he is  old ? can  he enter  the second time  into  his  mother's  womb , and  be born ?

5 예수께서 대답하시되 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 물과 성령으로 나지 아니하면 하나님 나라에 들어갈 수 없느니라
5 Jesus  answered , Verily , verily , I say  unto thee , Except  a man  be born  of  water  and  of the Spirit , he cannot  enter  into  the kingdom  of God .

6 육으로 난 것은 육이요 성령으로 난 것은 영이니
6 That which is born  of  the flesh  is  flesh

7 내가 네게 거듭나야 하겠다 하는 말을 기이히 여기지 말라
7 Marvel  not  that  I said  unto thee , Ye  must  be born  again .

8 바람이 임의로 불매 네가 그 소리를 들어도 어디서 오며 어디로 가는지 알지 못하나니 성령으로 난 사람은 다 이러하니라
8 The wind  bloweth  where  it listeth , and  thou hearest  the sound  thereof , but  canst  not  tell  whence  it cometh , and  whither  it goeth : so  is  every one  that is born  of  the Spirit .

9 니고데모가 대답하여 가로되 어찌 이러한 일이 있을 수 있나이까
9 Nicodemus  answered  and  said  unto him , How  can  these things  be ?

10 예수께서 가라사대 너는 이스라엘의 선생으로서 이러한 일을 알지 못하느냐
10 Jesus  answered  and  said  unto him , Art  thou  a master  of Israel , and  knowest  not  these things ?

11 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 우리 아는 것을 말하고 본 것을 증거하노라 그러나 너희가 우리 증거를 받지 아니하는도다
11 Verily , verily , I say  unto thee , We speak  that  we do know , and  testify  that  we have seen

12 내가 땅의 일을 말하여도 너희가 믿지 아니하거든 하물며 하늘 일을 말하면 어떻게 믿겠느냐
12 If  I have told  you  earthly things , and  ye believe  not , how  shall ye believe , if  I tell  you  of heavenly things ?

13 하늘에서 내려온 자 곧 인자 외에는 하늘에 올라간 자가 없느니라
13 And  no man  hath ascended up  to  heaven , but  he that came down  from  heaven , even the Son  of man  which  is  in  heaven .

14 모세가 광야에서 뱀을 든 것같이 인자도 들려야 하리니
14 And  as  Moses  lifted up  the serpent  in  the wilderness , even so  must  the Son  of man  be lifted up :

15 이는 저를 믿는 자마다 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이니라
15 That  whosoever  believeth  in  him  should  not  perish , but  have  eternal  life .

16 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니 이는 저를 믿는 자마다 멸망치 않고 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이니라
16 For  God  so  loved  the world , that  he gave  his  only begotten  Son , that  whosoever  believeth  in  him  should  not  perish , but  have  everlasting  life .

17 하나님이 그 아들을 세상에 보내신 것은 세상을 심판하려 하심이 아니요 저로 말미암아 세상이 구원을 받게 하려 하심이라
17 For  God  sent  not  his  Son  into  the world  to  condemn  the world

18 저를 믿는 자는 심판을 받지 아니하는 것이요 믿지 아니하는 자는 하나님의 독생자의 이름을 믿지 아니하므로 벌써 심판을 받은 것이니라
18 He that believeth  on  him  is  not  condemned : but  he that believeth  not  is condemned  already , because  he hath  not  believed  in  the name  of the only begotten  Son  of God .

19 그 정죄는 이것이니 곧 빛이 세상에 왔으되 사람들이 자기 행위가 악하므로 빛보다 어두움을 더 사랑한 것이니라
19 And  this  is  the condemnation , that  light  is come  into  the world , and  men  loved  darkness  rather  than  light , because  their  deeds  were  evil .

20 악을 행하는 자마다 빛을 미워하여 빛으로 오지 아니하나니 이는 그 행위가 드러날까 함이요
20 For  every one  that doeth  evil  hateth  the light , neither  cometh  to  the light , lest  his  deeds  should be reproved .

21 진리를 좇는 자는 빛으로 오나니 이는 그 행위가 하나님 안에서 행한 것임을 나타내려 함이라 하시니라
21 But  he that doeth  truth  cometh  to  the light , that  his  deeds  may be made manifest , that  they are  wrought  in  God .

22 이 후에 예수께서 제자들과 유대 땅으로 가서 거기 함께 유하시며 세례를 주시더라
22 After  these things  came  Jesus  and  his  disciples  into  the land  of Judaea

23 요한도 살렘 가까운 애논에서 세례를 주니 거기 물들이 많음이라 사람들이 와서 세례를 받더라
23 And  John  also  was  baptizing  in  Aenon  near  to Salim , because  there was  much  water  there : and  they came , and  were baptized .

24 요한이 아직 옥에 갇히지 아니하였더라
24 For  John  was  not yet  cast  into  prison .

25 이에 요한의 제자 중에서 한 유대인으로 더불어 결례에 대하여 변론이 되었더니
25 Then  there arose  a question  between  some of  John's  disciples  and the Jews  about  purifying .

26 저희가 요한에게 와서 가로되 랍비여 선생님과 함께 요단강 저 편에 있던 자 곧 선생님이 증거하시던 자가 세례를 주매 사람이 다 그에게로 가더이다
26 And  they came  unto  John , and  said  unto him , Rabbi , he  that was  with  thee  beyond  Jordan , to whom  thou  barest witness , behold , the same  baptizeth , and  all  men come  to  him .

27 요한이 대답하여 가로되 만일 하늘에서 주신 바 아니면 사람이 아무 것도 받을 수 없느니라
27 John  answered  and  said , A man  can  receive  nothing , except  it be  given  him  from  heaven .

28 나의 말한 바 나는 그리스도가 아니요 그의 앞에 보내심을 받은 자라고 한 것을 증거할 자는 너희니라
28 Ye  yourselves  bear  me  witness , that  I said , I  am  not  the Christ , but  that  I am  sent  before  him .

29 신부를 취하는 자는 신랑이나 서서 신랑의 음성을 듣는 친구가 크게 기뻐하나니 나는 이러한 기쁨이 충만하였노라
29 He that hath  the bride  is  the bridegroom : but  the friend  of the bridegroom , which  standeth  and  heareth  him , rejoiceth  greatly  because  of the bridegroom's  voice : this  my  joy  therefore  is fulfilled .

30 그는 흥하여야 하겠고 나는 쇠하여야 하리라 하니라
30 He  must  increase , but  I  must decrease .

31 위로부터 오시는 이는 만물 위에 계시고 땅에서 난 이는 땅에 속하여 땅에 속한 것을 말하느니라 하늘로서 오시는 이는 만물 위에 계시나니
31 He that cometh  from above  is  above  all : he that is  of  the earth  is  earthly  , and  speaketh  of  the earth : he that cometh  from  heaven  is  above  all .

32 그가 그 보고 들은 것을 증거하되 그의 증거를 받는 이가 없도다
32 And  what  he hath seen  and  heard , that  he testifieth

33 그의 증거를 받는 이는 하나님을 참되시다 하여 인쳤느니라
33 He that hath received  his  testimony  hath set to his seal  that  God  is  true .

34 하나님의 보내신 이는 하나님의 말씀을 하나니 이는 하나님이 성령을 한량없이 주심이니라
34 For  he whom  God  hath sent  speaketh  the words  of God : for  God  giveth  not  the Spirit  by  measure  unto him.

35 아버지께서 아들을 사랑하사 만물을 다 그 손에 주셨으니
35 The Father  loveth  the Son , and  hath given  all things  into  his  hand .

36 아들을 믿는 자는 영생이 있고 아들을 순종치 아니하는 자는 영생을 보지 못하고 도리어 하나님의 진노가 그 위에 머물러 있느니라
36 He that believeth  on  the Son  hath  everlasting  life : and  he that believeth not  the Son  shall  not  see  life

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.