요한복음 6장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 81회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한복음 6장

1 그 후에 예수께서 갈릴리 바다 곧 디베랴 바다 건너편으로 가시매
1 After  these things  Jesus  went  over  the sea  of Galilee , which is the sea of Tiberias .

2 큰 무리가 따르니 이는 병인들에게 행하시는 표적을 봄이러라
2 And  a great  multitude  followed  him , because  they saw  his  miracles  which  he did  on  them that were diseased .

3 예수께서 산에 오르사 제자들과 함께 거기 앉으시니
3 And  Jesus  went up  into  a mountain , and  there  he sat  with  his  disciples .

4 마침 유대인의 명절인 유월절이 가까운지라
4 And  the passover , a feast  of the Jews , was  nigh .

5 예수께서 눈을 들어 큰 무리가 자기에게로 오는 것을 보시고 빌립에게 이르시되 우리가 어디서 떡을 사서 이 사람들로 먹게 하겠느냐 하시니
5 When Jesus  then  lifted up  his eyes , and  saw  a great  company  come  unto  him , he saith  unto  Philip , Whence  shall we buy  bread , that  these  may eat ?

6 이렇게 말씀하심은 친히 어떻게 하실 것을 아시고 빌립을 시험코자 하심이라
6 And  this  he said  to prove  him : for  he himself  knew  what  he would  do .

7 빌립이 대답하되 각 사람으로 조금씩 받게 할찌라도 이백 데나리온의 떡이 부족하리이다
7 Philip  answered  him , Two hundred  pennyworth  of bread  is  not  sufficient  for them , that  every one  of them  may take  a  little .

8 제자 중 하나 곧 시몬 베드로의 형제 안드레가 예수께 여짜오되
8 One  of  his  disciples , Andrew , Simon  Peter's  brother , saith  unto him ,

9 여기 한 아이가 있어 보리떡 다섯 개와 물고기 두 마리를 가졌나이다 그러나 그것이 이 많은 사람에게 얼마나 되겠삽나이까
9 There is  a  lad  here , which  hath  five  barley  loaves , and  two  small fishes : but  what  are  they  among  so many ?

10 예수께서 가라사대 이 사람들로 앉게 하라 하신대 그 곳에 잔디가 많은지라 사람들이 앉으니 수효가 오천쯤 되더라
10 And  Jesus  said , Make  the men  sit down . Now  there was  much  grass  in  the place . So  the men  sat down , in number  about  five thousand .

11 예수께서 떡을 가져 축사하신 후에 앉은 자들에게 나눠 주시고 고기도 그렇게 저희의 원대로 주시다
11 And  Jesus  took  the loaves

12 저희가 배부른 후에 예수께서 제자들에게 이르시되 남은 조각을 거두고 버리는 것이 없게 하라 하시므로
12 When  they were filled , he said  unto his  disciples , Gather up  the fragments  that remain , that nothing  be lost .

13 이에 거두니 보리떡 다섯 개로 먹고 남은 조각이 열 두 바구니에 찼더라
13 Therefore  they gathered them together , and  filled  twelve  baskets  with the fragments  of  the five  barley  loaves , which  remained over and above  unto them that had eaten .

14 그 사람들이 예수의 행하신 이 표적을 보고 말하되 이는 참으로 세상에 오실 그 선지자라 하더라
14 Then  those men , when they had seen  the miracle  that  Jesus  did , said , This  is  of a truth  that prophet  that should come  into  the world .

15 그러므로 예수께서 저희가 와서 자기를 억지로 잡아 임금 삼으려는 줄을 아시고 다시 혼자 산으로 떠나 가시니라
15 When Jesus  therefore  perceived  that  they would  come  and  take  him  by force , to  make  him  a king , he departed  again  into  a mountain  himself  alone .

16 저물매 제자들이 바다에 내려가서
16 And  when  even  was now come , his  disciples  went down  unto  the sea ,

17 배를 타고 바다를 건너 가버나움으로 가는데 이미 어두웠고 예수는 아직 저희에게 오시지 아니하셨더니
17 And  entered  into  a ship , and went  over  the sea  toward  Capernaum . And  it was  now  dark , and  Jesus  was  not  come  to  them .

18 큰 바람이 불어 파도가 일어나더라
18 And  the sea  arose  by reason of a great  wind  that blew .

19 제자들이 노를 저어 십여리쯤 가다가 예수께서 바다 위로 걸어 배에 가까이 오심을 보고 두려워하거늘
19 So  when they had rowed  about  five  and twenty  or  thirty  furlongs , they see  Jesus  walking  on  the sea , and  drawing  nigh  unto the ship : and  they were afraid .

20 가라사대 내니 두려워 말라 하신대
20 But  he saith  unto them , It is  I

21 이에 기뻐서 배로 영접하니 배는 곧 저희의 가려던 땅에 이르렀더라
21 Then  they willingly  received  him  into  the ship : and  immediately  the ship  was  at  the land  whither  they went .

22 이튿날 바다 건너편에 섰는 무리가 배 한척 밖에 다른 배가 거기 없는 것과 또 어제 예수께서 제자들과 함께 그 배에 오르지 아니하시고 제자들만 가는 것을 보았더니
22 The day following , when the people  which  stood  on the other side  of the sea  saw  that  there was  none  other  boat  there , save  that one  whereinto    his  disciples  were entered , and  that  Jesus  went  not  with  his  disciples  into  the boat , but  that his  disciples  were gone away  alone

23 (그러나 디베랴에서 배들이 주의 축사하신 후 여럿이 떡 먹던 그 곳에 가까이 왔더라)
23 (Howbeit  there came  other  boats  from  Tiberias  nigh  unto the place  where  they did eat  bread , after that the Lord  had given thanks :)

24 무리가 거기 예수도 없으시고 제자들도 없음을 보고 곧 배들을 타고 예수를 찾으러 가버나움으로 가서
24 When  the people  therefore  saw  that  Jesus  was  not  there , neither  his  disciples , they  also  took  shipping , and  came  to  Capernaum , seeking for  Jesus .

25 바다 건너편에서 만나 랍비여 어느 때에 여기 오셨나이까 하니
25 And  when they had found  him  on the other side  of the sea , they said  unto him , Rabbi , when  camest thou  hither ?

26 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 너희가 나를 찾는 것은 표적을 본 까닭이 아니요 떡을 먹고 배부른 까닭이로다
26 Jesus  answered  them  and  said , Verily , verily , I say  unto you , Ye seek  me , not  because  ye saw  the miracles , but  because  ye did eat  of  the loaves , and  were filled .

27 썩는 양식을 위하여 일하지 말고 영생하도록 있는 양식을 위하여 하라 이 양식은 인자가 너희에게 주리니 인자는 아버지 하나님의 인치신 자니라
27 Labour  not  for the meat  which  perisheth , but  for that meat  which  endureth  unto  everlasting  life , which  the Son  of man  shall give  unto you : for  him  hath  God  the Father  sealed .

28 저희가 묻되 우리가 어떻게 하여야 하나님의 일을 하오리이까
28 Then  said they  unto  him , What  shall we do  , that  we might work  the works  of God ?

29 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 하나님의 보내신 자를 믿는 것이 하나님의 일이니라 하시니
29 Jesus  answered  and  said  unto them , This  is  the work  of God , that  ye believe  on  him  whom  he hath sent .

30 저희가 묻되 그러면 우리로 보고 당신을 믿게 행하시는 표적이 무엇이니이까, 하시는 일이 무엇이니이까
30 They said  therefore  unto him , What  sign  shewest  thou  then , that  we may see , and  believe  thee ? what  dost thou work ?

31 기록된 바 하늘에서 저희에게 떡을 주어 먹게 하였다 함과 같이 우리 조상들은 광야에서 만나를 먹었나이다
31 Our  fathers  did eat  manna  in  the desert

32 예수께서 이르시되 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 하늘에서 내린 떡은 모세가 준 것이 아니라 오직 내 아버지가 하늘에서 내린 참 떡을 너희에게 주시나니
32 Then  Jesus  said  unto them , Verily , verily , I say  unto you , Moses  gave  you  not  that bread  from  heaven

33 하나님의 떡은 하늘에서 내려 세상에게 생명을 주는 것이니라
33 For  the bread  of God  is he  which  cometh down  from  heaven , and  giveth  life  unto the world .

34 저희가 가로되 주여 이 떡을 항상 우리에게 주소서
34 Then  said they  unto  him , Lord , evermore  give  us  this  bread .

35 예수께서 가라사대 내가 곧 생명의 떡이니 내게 오는 자는 결코 주리지 아니할 터이요 나를 믿는 자는 영원히 목마르지 아니하리라
35 And  Jesus  said  unto them , I  am  the bread  of life : he that cometh  to  me  shall never  hunger

36 그러나 내가 너희더러 이르기를 너희는 나를 보고도 믿지 아니하는도다 하였느니라
36 But  I said  unto you , That  ye  also  have seen  me , and  believe  not .

37 아버지께서 내게 주시는 자는 다 내게로 올 것이요 내게 오는 자는 내가 결코 내어 쫓지 아니하리라
37 All  that  the Father  giveth  me  shall come  to  me

38 내가 하늘로서 내려온 것은 내 뜻을 행하려 함이 아니요
38 For  I came down  from  heaven , not  to  do  mine own  will , but  the will  of him that sent  me .

39 나를 보내신 이의 뜻을 행하려 함이니라 나를 보내신 이의 뜻은 내게 주신 자 중에 내가 하나도 잃어버리지 아니하고 마지막 날에 다시 살리는 이것이니라
39 And  this  is  the Father's  will  which  hath sent  me , that  of all  which  he hath given  me  I should lose  nothing  , but  should raise  it  up again  at  the last  day .

40 내 아버지의 뜻은 아들을 보고 믿는 자마다 영생을 얻는 이것이니 마지막 날에 내가 이를 다시 살리리라 하시니라
40 And  this  is  the will  of him that sent  me , that  every one  which  seeth  the Son , and  believeth  on  him , may have  everlasting  life : and  I  will raise  him  up  at the last  day .

41 자기가 하늘로서 내려온 떡이라 하시므로 유대인들이 예수께 대하여 수군거려
41 The Jews  then  murmured  at  him , because  he said , I  am  the bread  which  came down  from  heaven .

42 가로되 이는 요셉의 아들 예수가 아니냐 그 부모를 우리가 아는 데 제가 지금 어찌하여 하늘로서 내려왔다 하느냐
42 And  they said , Is  not  this  Jesus , the son  of Joseph , whose  father  and  mother  we  know ? how is it  then  that he  saith ,  I came down  from  heaven ?

43 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 너희는 서로 수군거리지 말라
43 Jesus  therefore  answered  and  said  unto them , Murmur  not  among  yourselves .

44 나를 보내신 아버지께서 이끌지 아니하면 아무라도 내게 올 수 없으니 오는 그를 내가 마지막 날에 다시 살리리라
44 No man  can  come  to  me , except  the Father  which  hath sent  me  draw  him : and  I  will raise  him  up  at the last  day .

45 선지자의 글에 저희가 다 하나님의 가르치심을 받으리라 기록되었은즉 아버지께 듣고 배운 사람마다 내게로 오느니라
45 It is  written  in  the prophets , And  they shall be  all  taught  of God . Every man  therefore  that hath heard , and  hath learned  of  the Father , cometh  unto  me .

46 이는 아버지를 본 자가 있다는 것이 아니라 오직 하나님에게서 온 자만 아버지를 보았느니라
46 Not  that  any man  hath seen  the Father , save  he which  is  of God , he  hath seen  the Father .

47 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 믿는 자는 영생을 가졌나니
47 Verily , verily , I say  unto you , He that believeth  on  me  hath  everlasting  life .

48 내가 곧 생명의 떡이로라
48 I  am  that bread  of life .

49 너희 조상들은 광야에서 만나를 먹었어도 죽었거니와
49 Your  fathers  did eat  manna  in  the wilderness , and  are dead .

50 이는 하늘로서 내려오는 떡이니 사람으로 하여금 먹고 죽지 아니하게 하는 것이니라
50 This  is  the bread  which  cometh down  from  heaven , that  a man  may eat  thereof  , and  not  die .

51 나는 하늘로서 내려온 산 떡이니 사람이 이 떡을 먹으면 영생하리라 나의 줄 떡은 곧 세상의 생명을 위한 내 살이로라 하시니라
51 I  am  the living  bread  which  came down  from  heaven : if  any man  eat  of  this  bread , he shall live  for  ever : and  the bread  that  I  will give  is  my  flesh , which  I  will give  for  the life  of the world .

52 이러므로 유대인들이 서로 다투어 가로되 이 사람이 어찌 능히 제 살을 우리에게 주어 먹게 하겠느냐
52 The Jews  therefore  strove  among  themselves , saying , How  can  this man  give  us  his flesh  to eat ?

53 예수께서 이르시되 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 인자의 살을 먹지 아니하고 인자의 피를 마시지 아니하면 너희 속에 생명이 없느니라
53 Then  Jesus  said  unto them , Verily , verily , I say  unto you , Except  ye eat  the flesh  of the Son  of man , and  drink  his  blood , ye have  no  life  in  you .

54 내 살을 먹고 내 피를 마시는 자는 영생을 가졌고 마지막 날에 내가 그를 다시 살리리니
54 Whoso eateth  my  flesh , and  drinketh  my  blood , hath  eternal  life

55 내 살은 참된 양식이요 내 피는 참된 음료로다
55 For  my  flesh  is  meat  indeed , and  my  blood  is  drink  indeed .

56 내 살을 먹고 내 피를 마시는 자는 내 안에 거하고 나도 그 안에 거하나니
56 He that eateth  my  flesh , and  drinketh  my  blood , dwelleth  in  me , and I  in  him .

57 살아계신 아버지께서 나를 보내시매 내가 아버지로 인하여 사는 것 같이 나를 먹는 그 사람도 나로 인하여 살리라
57 As  the living  Father  hath sent  me , and I  live  by  the Father : so  he that eateth  me , even he  shall live  by  me .

58 이것은 하늘로서 내려온 떡이니 조상들이 먹고도 죽은 그것과 같지 아니하여 이 떡을 먹는 자는 영원히 살리라
58 This  is  that bread  which  came down  from  heaven : not  as  your  fathers  did eat  manna , and  are dead : he that eateth  of this  bread  shall live  for  ever .

59 이 말씀은 예수께서 가버나움 회당에서 가르치실 때에 하셨느니라
59 These things  said he  in  the synagogue , as he taught  in  Capernaum .

60 제자 중 여럿이 듣고 말하되 이 말씀은 어렵도다 누가 들을 수 있느냐 한대
60 Many  therefore  of  his  disciples , when they had heard  this, said , This  is  an hard  saying

61 예수께서 스스로 제자들이 이 말씀에 대하여 수군거리는 줄 아시고 가라사대 이 말이 너희에게 걸림이 되느냐
61 When  Jesus  knew  in  himself  that  his  disciples  murmured  at  it , he said  unto them , Doth this  offend  you ?

62 그러면 너희가 인자의 이전 있던 곳으로 올라가는 것을 볼 것 같으면 어찌 하려느냐
62 What and  if  ye shall see  the Son  of man  ascend up  where  he was  before ?

63 살리는 것은 영이니 육은 무익하니라 내가 너희에게 이른 말이 영이요 생명이라
63 It is  the spirit  that quickeneth

64 그러나 너희 중에 믿지 아니하는 자들이 있느니라 하시니 이는 예수께서 믿지 아니하는 자들이 누구며 자기를 팔 자가 누군지 처음부터 아심이러라
64 But  there are  some  of  you  that believe  not . For  Jesus  knew  from  the beginning  who  they were  that believed  not , and  who  should  betray  him .

65 또 가라사대 이러하므로 전에 너희에게 말하기를 내 아버지께서 오게 하여 주지 아니하시면 누구든지 내게 올 수 없다 하였노라 하시니라
65 And  he said , Therefore  said I  unto you , that  no man  can  come  unto  me , except  it were  given  unto him  of  my  Father .

66 이러므로 제자 중에 많이 물러가고 다시 그와 함께 다니지 아니하더라
66 From  that  time many  of his  disciples  went  back  , and  walked  no more  with  him .

67 예수께서 열 두 제자에게 이르시되 너희도 가려느냐
67 Then  said  Jesus  unto the twelve ,  Will  ye  also  go away ?

68 시몬 베드로가 대답하되 주여 영생의 말씀이 계시매 우리가 뉘게로 가오리이까
68 Then  Simon  Peter  answered  him , Lord , to  whom  shall we go ? thou hast  the words  of eternal  life .

69 우리가 주는 하나님의 거룩하신 자신줄 믿고 알았삽나이다
69 And  we  believe  and  are sure  that  thou  art  that Christ , the Son  of the living  God .

70 예수께서 대답하시되 내가 너희 열 둘을 택하지 아니하였느냐 그러나 너희 중에 한 사람은 마귀니라 하시니
70 Jesus  answered  them , Have  not  I  chosen  you  twelve , and  one  of  you  is  a devil ?

71 이 말씀은 가룟 시몬의 아들 유다를 가리키심이라 저는 열 둘 중의 하나로 예수를 팔 자러라
71 He spake  of Judas  Iscariot  the son of Simon : for  he  it was that should  betray  him , being  one  of  the twelve .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.