요한복음 10장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 318회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한복음 10장

1 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 양의 우리에 문으로 들어가지 아니하고 다른 데로 넘어가는 자는 절도며 강도요
1 Verily , verily , I say  unto you , He that entereth  not  by  the door  into  the sheepfold  , but  climbeth up  some other way , the same  is  a thief  and  a robber .

2 문으로 들어가는 이가 양의 목자라
2 But  he that entereth in  by  the door  is  the shepherd  of the sheep .

3 문지기는 그를 위하여 문을 열고 양은 그의 음성을 듣나니 그가 자기 양의 이름을 각각 불러 인도하여 내느니라
3 To him  the porter  openeth

4 자기 양을 다 내어 놓은 후에 앞서가면 양들이 그의 음성을 아는 고로 따라 오되
4 And  when  he putteth forth  his own  sheep , he goeth  before  them , and  the sheep  follow  him : for  they know  his  voice .

5 타인의 음성은 알지 못하는 고로 타인을 따르지 아니하고 도리어 도망하느니라
5 And  a stranger  will they  not  follow , but  will flee  from  him : for  they know  not  the voice  of strangers .

6 예수께서 이 비유로 저희에게 말씀하셨으나 저희는 그 하신 말씀이 무엇인지 알지 못하니라
6 This  parable  spake  Jesus  unto them : but  they  understood  not  what things  they were  which  he spake  unto them .

7 그러므로 예수께서 다시 이르시되 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 말하노니 나는 양의 문이라
7 Then  said  Jesus  unto them  again , Verily , verily , I say  unto you ,  I  am  the door  of the sheep .

8 나보다 먼저 온 자는 다 절도요 강도니 양들이 듣지 아니하였느니라
8 All  that ever  came  before  me  are  thieves  and  robbers : but  the sheep  did  not  hear  them .

9 내가 문이니 누구든지 나로 말미암아 들어가면 구원을 얻고 또는 들어가며 나오며 꼴을 얻으리라
9 I  am  the door : by  me  if  any man  enter in , he shall be saved , and  shall go in  and  out , and  find  pasture .

10 도적이 오는 것은 도적질하고 죽이고 멸망시키려는 것뿐이요 내가 온 것은 양으로 생명을 얻게 하고 더 풍성히 얻게 하려는 것이라
10 The thief  cometh  not , but  for to  steal , and  to kill , and  to destroy : I  am come  that  they might have  life , and  that they might have  it more abundantly .

11 나는 선한 목자라 선한 목자는 양들을 위하여 목숨을 버리거니와
11 I  am  the good  shepherd : the good  shepherd  giveth  his  life  for  the sheep .

12 삯군은 목자도 아니요 양도 제 양이 아니라 이리가 오는 것을 보면 양을 버리고 달아나나니 이리가 양을 늑탈하고 또 헤치느니라
12 But  he that is  an hireling , and  not  the shepherd , whose  own  the sheep  are  not , seeth  the wolf  coming , and  leaveth  the sheep , and  fleeth : and  the wolf  catcheth  them , and  scattereth  the sheep .

13 달아나는 것은 저가 삯군인 까닭에 양을 돌아보지 아니함이나
13 The hireling  fleeth , because  he is  an hireling , and  careth  not  for  the sheep .

14 나는 선한 목자라 내가 내 양을 알고 양도 나를 아는 것이
14 I  am  the good  shepherd , and  know  my  sheep, and  am known  of  mine .

15 아버지께서 나를 아시고 내가 아버지를 아는 것 같으니 나는 양을 위하여 목숨을 버리노라
15 As  the Father  knoweth  me , even so  know  I the Father : and  I lay down  my  life  for  the sheep .

16 또 이 우리에 들지 아니한 다른 양들이 내게 있어 내가 인도하여야 할터이니 저희도 내 음성을 듣고 한 무리가 되어 한 목자에게 있으리라
16 And  other  sheep  I have , which  are  not  of  this  fold : them also  I  must  bring , and  they shall hear  my  voice

17 아버지께서 나를 사랑하시는 것은 내가 다시 목숨을 얻기 위하여 목숨을 버림이라
17 Therefore  doth  my Father  love  me , because  I  lay down  my  life , that  I might take  it  again .

18 이를 내게서 빼앗는 자가 있는 것이 아니라 내가 스스로 버리노라 나는 버릴 권세도 있고 다시 얻을 권세도 있으니 이 계명은 내 아버지에게서 받았노라 하시니라
18 No man  taketh  it  from  me , but  I  lay  it  down  of  myself . I have  power  to lay  it  down , and  I have  power  to take  it  again . This  commandment  have I received  of  my  Father .

19 이 말씀을 인하여 유대인 중에 다시 분쟁이 일어나니
19 There was  a division  therefore  again  among  the Jews  for  these  sayings .

20 그 중에 많은 사람이 말하되 저가 귀신 들려 미쳤거늘 어찌하여 그 말을 듣느냐 하며
20 And  many  of  them  said , He hath  a devil , and  is mad

21 혹은 말하되 이 말은 귀신 들린 자의 말이 아니라 귀신이 소경의 눈을 뜨게 할 수 있느냐 하더라
21 Others  said , These  are  not  the words  of him that hath a devil . Can  a devil  open  the eyes  of the blind ?

22 예루살렘에 수전절이 이르니 때는 겨울이라
22 And  it was  at  Jerusalem  the feast of the dedication , and  it was  winter .

23 예수께서 성전 안 솔로몬 행각에서 다니시니
23 And  Jesus  walked  in  the temple  in  Solomon's  porch .

24 유대인들이 에워싸고 가로되 당신이 언제까지나 우리 마음을 의혹케 하려나이까 그리스도여든 밝히 말하시오 하니
24 Then  came  the Jews  round about  him , and  said  unto him , How long  dost thou make  us  to doubt ? If  thou  be  the Christ , tell  us  plainly .

25 예수께서 대답하시되 내가 너희에게 말하였으되 믿지 아니하는도다 내가 내 아버지의 이름으로 행하는 일들이 나를 증거하는 것이어늘
25 Jesus  answered  them , I told  you , and  ye believed  not : the works  that  I  do  in  my  Father's  name , they  bear witness  of  me .

26 너희가 내 양이 아니므로 믿지 아니하는도다
26 But  ye  believe  not , because  ye are  not  of  my  sheep , as  I said  unto you .

27 내 양은 내 음성을 들으며 나는 저희를 알며 저희는 나를 따르느니라
27 My  sheep  hear  my  voice , and I  know  them , and  they follow  me :

28 내가 저희에게 영생을 주노니 영원히 멸망치 아니할 터이요 또 저희를 내 손에서 빼앗을 자가 없느니라
28 And I  give  unto them  eternal  life

29 저희를 주신 내 아버지는 만유보다 크시매 아무도 아버지 손에서 빼앗을 수 없느니라
29 My  Father , which  gave  them me , is  greater than  all

30 나와 아버지는 하나이니라 하신대
30 I  and  my Father  are  one .

31 유대인들이 다시 돌을 들어 치려 하거늘
31 Then  the Jews  took up  stones  again  to  stone  him .

32 예수께서 대답하시되 내가 아버지께로 말미암아 여러 가지 선한 일을 너희에게 보였거늘 그중에 어떤 일로 나를 돌로 치려하느냐
32 Jesus  answered  them , Many  good  works  have I shewed  you  from  my  Father

33 유대인들이 대답하되 선한 일을 인하여 우리가 너를 돌로 치려는 것이 아니라 참람함을 인함이니 네가 사람이 되어 자칭 하나님이라 함이로라
33 The Jews  answered  him , saying , For  a good  work  we stone  thee  not

34 예수께서 가라사대 너희 율법에 기록한 바 내가 너희를 신이라 하였노라 하지 아니하였느냐
34 Jesus  answered  them , Is it  not  written  in  your  law , I  said , Ye are  gods ?

35 성경은 폐하지 못하나니 하나님의 말씀을 받은 사람들을 신이라 하셨거든
35 If  he called  them  gods , unto  whom  the word  of God  came , and  the scripture  cannot  be broken

36 하물며 아버지께서 거룩하게 하사 세상에 보내신 자가 나는 하나님 아들이라 하는 것으로 너희가 어찌 참람하다 하느냐
36 Say  ye  of him, whom  the Father  hath sanctified , and  sent  into  the world ,  Thou blasphemest

37 만일 내가 내 아버지의 일을 행치 아니하거든 나를 믿지 말려니와
37 If  I do  not  the works  of my  Father , believe  me  not .

38 내가 행하거든 나를 믿지 아니할찌라도 그 일은 믿으라 그러면 너희가 아버지께서 내 안에 계시고 내가 아버지 안에 있음을 깨달아 알리라 하신대
38 But  if  I do , though  ye believe  not  me , believe  the works : that  ye may know , and  believe , that  the Father  is in  me , and I  in  him .

39 저희가 다시 예수를 잡고자 하였으나 그 손에서 벗어나 나가시니라
39 Therefore  they sought  again  to take  him : but  he escaped  out of  their  hand ,

40 다시 요단강 저편 요한이 처음으로 세례 주던 곳에 가사 거기 거하시니
40 And  went away  again  beyond  Jordan  into  the place  where  John  at first  baptized

41 많은 사람이 왔다가 말하되 요한은 아무 표적도 행치 아니하였으나 요한이 이 사람을 가리켜 말한 것은 다 참이라 하더라
41 And  many  resorted  unto  him , and  said ,  John  did  no  miracle : but  all things  that  John  spake  of  this man  were  true .

42 그리하여 거기서 많은 사람이 예수를 믿으니라
42 And  many  believed  on  him  there .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.