요한복음 15장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 250회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한복음 15장

1 내가 참 포도나무요 내 아버지는 그 농부라
1 I  am  the true  vine , and  my  Father  is  the husbandman .

2 무릇 내게 있어 과실을 맺지 아니하는 가지는 아버지께서 이를 제해 버리시고 무릇 과실을 맺는 가지는 더 과실을 맺게 하려하여 이를 깨끗케 하시느니라
2 Every  branch  in  me  that  beareth  not  fruit  he taketh away : and  every  branch that beareth  fruit , he purgeth  it , that  it may bring forth  more  fruit .

3 너희는 내가 일러 준 말로 이미 깨끗하였으니
3 Now  ye  are  clean  through  the word  which  I have spoken  unto you .

4 내 안에 거하라 나도 너희 안에 거하리라 가지가 포도나무에 붙어 있지 아니하면 절로 과실을 맺을 수 없음 같이 너희도 내 안에 있지 아니하면 그러하리라
4 Abide  in  me , and I  in  you . As  the branch  cannot  bear  fruit  of  itself , except  it abide  in  the vine

5 나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지니 저가 내 안에, 내가 저 안에 있으면 이 사람은 과실을 많이 맺나니 나를 떠나서는 너희가 아무 것도 할 수 없음이라
5 I  am  the vine , ye  are the branches : He that abideth  in  me , and I  in  him , the same  bringeth forth  much  fruit : for  without  me  ye can  do  nothing  .

6 사람이 내 안에 거하지 아니하면 가지처럼 밖에 버리워 말라지나니 사람들이 이것을 모아다가 불에 던져 사르느니라
6 If  a man  abide  not  in  me , he is cast  forth  as  a branch , and  is withered

7 너희가 내 안에 거하고 내 말이 너희 안에 거하면 무엇이든지 원하는 대로 구하라 그리하면 이루리라
7 If  ye abide  in  me , and  my  words  abide  in  you , ye shall ask  what  ye will , and  it shall be done  unto you .

8 너희가 과실을 많이 맺으면 내 아버지께서 영광을 받으실 것이요 너희가 내 제자가 되리라
8 Herein  is  my  Father  glorified , that  ye bear  much  fruit

9 아버지께서 나를 사랑하신 것 같이 나도 너희를 사랑하였으니 나의 사랑 안에 거하라
9 As  the Father  hath loved  me , so  have  I  loved  you : continue ye  in  my  love .

10 내가 아버지의 계명을 지켜 그의 사랑 안에 거하는 것같이 너희도 내 계명을 지키면 내 사랑 안에 거하리라
10 If  ye keep  my  commandments , ye shall abide  in  my  love

11 내가 이것을 너희에게 이름은 내 기쁨이 너희 안에 있어 너희 기쁨을 충만하게 하려 함이니라
11 These things  have I spoken  unto you , that  my  joy  might remain  in  you , and  that your  joy  might be full .

12 내 계명은 곧 내가 너희를 사랑한 것 같이 너희도 서로 사랑하라 하는 이것이니라
12 This  is  my  commandment , That  ye love  one another , as  I have loved  you .

13 사람이 친구를 위하여 자기 목숨을 버리면 이에서 더 큰 사랑이 없나니
13 Greater  love  hath  no man  than  this , that  a man  lay down  his  life  for  his  friends .

14 너희가 나의 명하는 대로 행하면 곧 나의 친구라
14 Ye  are  my  friends , if  ye do  whatsoever  I  command  you .

15 이제부터는 너희를 종이라 하지 아니하리니 종은 주인의 하는 것을 알지 못함이라 너희를 친구라 하였노니 내가 내 아버지께 들은 것을 다 너희에게 알게 하였음이니라
15 Henceforth  I call  you  not  servants

16 너희가 나를 택한 것이 아니요 내가 너희를 택하여 세웠나니 이는 너희로 가서 과실을 맺게 하고 또 너희 과실이 항상 있게 하여 내 이름으로 아버지께 무엇을 구하든지 다 받게 하려 함이니라
16 Ye  have  not  chosen  me , but  I  have chosen  you , and  ordained  you , that  ye  should go  and  bring forth  fruit , and  that your  fruit  should remain : that  whatsoever  ye shall ask  of the Father  in  my  name , he may give it  you .

17 내가 이것을 너희에게 명함은 너희로 서로 사랑하게 하려 함이로라
17 These things  I command  you , that  ye love  one another .

18 세상이 너희를 미워하면 너희보다 먼저 나를 미워한 줄을 알라
18 If  the world  hate  you , ye know  that  it hated  me  before  it hated you .

19 너희가 세상에 속하였으면 세상이 자기의 것을 사랑할 터이나 너희는 세상에 속한 자가 아니요 도리어 세상에서 나의 택함을 입은 자인고로 세상이 너희를 미워하느니라
19 If  ye were  of  the world , the world  would  love  his own : but  because  ye are  not  of  the world , but  I  have chosen  you  out of  the world , therefore  the world  hateth  you .

20 내가 너희더러 종이 주인보다 더 크지 못하다 한 말을 기억하라 사람들이 나를 핍박하였은즉 너희도 핍박할 터이요 내 말을 지켰은즉 너희 말도 지킬 터이라
20 Remember  the word  that  I  said  unto you , The servant  is  not  greater than  his  lord . If  they have persecuted  me , they will  also  persecute  you

21 그러나 사람들이 내 이름을 인하여 이 모든 일을 너희에게 하리니 이는 나 보내신 이를 알지 못함이니라
21 But  all  these things  will they do  unto you  for  my  name's  sake , because  they know  not  him that sent  me .

22 내가 와서 저희에게 말하지 아니하였더면 죄가 없었으려니와 지금은 그 죄를 핑계할 수 없느니라
22 If  I had  not  come  and  spoken  unto them , they had  not  had  sin : but  now  they have  no  cloke  for  their  sin .

23 나를 미워하는 자는 또 내 아버지를 미워하느니라
23 He that hateth  me  hateth  my  Father  also .

24 내가 아무도 못한 일을 저희 중에서 하지 아니하였더면 저희가 죄 없었으려니와 지금은 저희가 나와 및 내 아버지를 보았고 또 미워하였도다
24 If  I had  not  done  among  them  the works  which  none  other man  did , they had  not  had  sin : but  now  have they  both  seen  and  hated  both  me  and  my  Father .

25 그러나 이는 저희 율법에 기록된 바 저희가 연고 없이 나를 미워하였다 한 말을 응하게 하려함이니라
25 But  this cometh to pass, that  the word  might be fulfilled  that is written  in  their  law ,  They hated  me  without a cause .

26 내가 아버지께로서 너희에게 보낼 보혜사 곧 아버지께로서 나오시는 진리의 성령이 오실 때에 그가 나를 증거하실 것이요
26 But  when  the Comforter  is come , whom  I  will send  unto you  from  the Father , even the Spirit  of truth , which  proceedeth  from  the Father , he  shall testify  of  me :

27 너희도 처음부터 나와 함께 있었으므로 증거하느니라
27 And  ye  also  shall bear witness , because  ye have been  with  me  from  the beginning .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.