요한복음 21장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,589회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한복음 21장

1 그 후에 예수께서 디베랴 바다에서 또 제자들에게 자기를 나타내셨으니 나타내신 일이 이러하니라
1 After  these things  Jesus  shewed  himself  again  to the disciples  at  the sea  of Tiberias

2 시몬 베드로와 디두모라 하는 도마와 갈릴리 가나 사람 나다나엘과 세베대의 아들들과 또 다른 제자 둘이 함께 있더니
2 There were  together  Simon  Peter , and  Thomas  called  Didymus , and  Nathanael  of  Cana  in Galilee , and  the sons  of Zebedee , and  two  other  of  his  disciples .

3 시몬 베드로가 나는 물고기 잡으러 가노라 하매 저희가 우리도 함께 가겠다 하고 나가서 배에 올랐으나 이 밤에 아무 것도 잡지 못하였더니
3 Simon  Peter  saith  unto them , I go  a fishing . They say  unto him , We  also  go  with  thee . They went forth , and  entered  into  a ship  immediately

4 날이 새어갈 때에 예수께서 바닷가에 서셨으나 제자들이 예수신 줄 알지 못하는지라
4 But  when the morning  was  now  come , Jesus  stood  on  the shore : but  the disciples  knew  not  that  it was  Jesus .

5 예수께서 이르시되 얘들아 너희에게 고기가 있느냐 대답하되 없나이다
5 Then  Jesus  saith  unto them , Children , have ye  any  meat ? They answered  him , No .

6 가라사대 그물을 배 오른편에 던지라 그리하면 얻으리라 하신대 이에 던졌더니 고기가 많아 그물을 들 수 없더라
6 And  he said  unto them , Cast  the net  on  the right  side  of the ship , and  ye shall find . They cast  therefore , and  now  they were not  able  to draw  it  for  the multitude  of fishes .

7 예수의 사랑하시는 그 제자가 베드로에게 이르되 주시라 하니 시몬 베드로가 벗고 있다가 주라 하는 말을 듣고 겉옷을 두른 후에 바다로 뛰어 내리더라
7 Therefore  that  disciple  whom  Jesus  loved  saith  unto Peter , It is  the Lord . Now  when Simon  Peter  heard  that  it was  the Lord , he girt  his fisher's coat  unto him, (for  he was  naked ,) and  did cast  himself  into  the sea .

8 다른 제자들은 육지에서 상거가 불과 한 오십 간쯤 되므로 작은 배를 타고 고기든 그물을 끌고 와서
8 And  the other  disciples  came  in a little ship

9 육지에 올라보니 숯불이 있는데 그 위에 생선이 놓였고 떡도 있더라
9 As soon  then  as they were come  to  land , they saw  a fire of coals  there, and  fish  laid  thereon , and  bread .

10 예수께서 가라사대 지금 잡은 생선을 좀 가져오라 하신대
10 Jesus  saith  unto them , Bring  of  the fish  which  ye have  now  caught .

11 시몬 베드로가 올라가서 그물을 육지에 끌어 올리니 가득히 찬 큰 고기가 일백 쉰 세 마리라 이같이 많으나 그물이 찢어지지 아니하였더라
11 Simon  Peter  went up , and  drew  the net  to  land  full  of great  fishes , an hundred  and fifty  and three : and  for all there were so many , yet was  not  the net  broken .

12 예수께서 가라사대 와서 조반을 먹으라 하시니 제자들이 주신줄 아는 고로 당신이 누구냐 감히 묻는 자가 없더라
12 Jesus  saith  unto them , Come  and dine . And  none  of the disciples  durst  ask  him , Who  art  thou ? knowing  that  it was  the Lord .

13 예수께서 가셔서 떡을 가져다가 저희에게 주시고 생선도 그와 같이 하시니라
13 Jesus  then  cometh , and  taketh  bread , and  giveth  them , and  fish  likewise .

14 이것은 예수께서 죽은 자 가운데서 살아나신 후에 세 번째로 제자들에게 나타나신 것이라
14 This  is  now  the third time  that Jesus  shewed himself  to his  disciples , after that he was risen  from  the dead .

15 저희가 조반 먹은 후에 예수께서 시몬 베드로에게 이르시되 요한의 아들 시몬아 네가 이 사람들보다 나를 더 사랑하느냐 하시니 가로되 주여 그러하외다 내가 주를 사랑하는 줄 주께서 아시나이다 가라사대 내 어린 양을 먹이라 하시고
15 So  when  they had dined , Jesus  saith  to Simon  Peter , Simon , son of Jonas , lovest thou  me  more than  these ? He saith  unto him , Yea , Lord

16 또 두번째 가라사대 요한의 아들 시몬아 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시니 가로되 주여 그러하외다 내가 주를 사랑하는 줄 주께서 아시나이다 가라사대 내 양을 치라 하시고
16 He saith  to him  again  the second time , Simon , son of Jonas , lovest thou  me ? He saith  unto him , Yea , Lord

17 세번째 가라사대 요한의 아들 시몬아 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시니 주께서 세번째 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시므로 베드로가 근심하여 가로되 주여 모든 것을 아시오매 내가 주를 사랑하는 줄을 주께서 아시나이다 예수께서 가라사대 내 양을 먹이라
17 He saith  unto him  the third  time, Simon , son of Jonas , lovest  thou me ? Peter  was grieved  because  he said  unto him  the third  time, Lovest  thou me ? And  he said  unto him , Lord , thou  knowest  all things

18 내가 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 젊어서는 네가 스스로 띠 띠고 원하는 곳으로 다녔거니와늙어서는 네 팔을 벌리리니 남이 네게 띠 띠우고 원치 아니하는 곳으로 데려가리라
18 Verily , verily , I say  unto thee , When  thou wast  young , thou girdedst  thyself , and  walkedst  whither  thou wouldest : but  when  thou shalt be old , thou shalt stretch forth  thy  hands , and  another  shall gird  thee , and  carry  thee whither  thou wouldest  not .

19 이 말씀을 하심은 베드로가 어떠한 죽음으로 하나님께 영광을 돌릴 것을 가리키심이러라 이 말씀을 하시고 베드로에게 이르시되 나를 따르라 하시니
19 This  spake he , signifying  by what  death  he should glorify  God . And  when he had spoken  this , he saith  unto him , Follow  me .

20 베드로가 돌이켜 예수의 사랑하시는 그 제자가 따르는 것을 보니 그는 만찬석에서 예수의 품에 의지하여 주여 주를 파는 자가 누구오니이까 묻던 자러라
20 Then  Peter , turning about , seeth  the disciple  whom  Jesus  loved  following

21 이에 베드로가 그를 보고 예수께 여짜오되 주여 이 사람은 어떻게 되겠삽나이까
21 Peter  seeing  him  saith  to Jesus , Lord , and  what  shall this man  do?

22 예수께서 가라사대 내가 올 때까지 그를 머물게 하고자 할찌라도 네게 무슨 상관이냐 너는 나를 따르라 하시더라
22 Jesus  saith  unto him , If  I will  that he tarry  till  I come , what  is that to  thee ? follow  thou  me .

23 이 말씀이 형제들에게 나가서 그 제자는 죽지 아니하겠다 하였으나 예수의 말씀은 그가 죽지 않겠다 하신 것이 아니라 내가 올 때까지 그를 머물게 하고자 할찌라도 네게 무슨 상관이냐 하신 것이러라
23 Then  went  this  saying  abroad  among  the brethren , that  that  disciple  should  not  die : yet  Jesus  said  not  unto him ,  He shall  not  die

24 이 일을 증거하고 이 일을 기록한 제자가 이 사람이라 우리는 그의 증거가 참인줄 아노라
24 This  is  the disciple  which  testifieth  of  these things , and  wrote  these things : and  we know  that  his  testimony  is  true .

25 예수의 행하신 일이 이 외에도 많으니 만일 낱낱이 기록된다면 이 세상이라도 이 기록된 책을 두기에 부족할줄 아노라
25 And  there are  also  many  other things  which  Jesus  did , the which , if  they should be written  every  one , I suppose  that even  the world  itself  could not  contain  the books  that should be written . Amen .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.