사도행전 7장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 822회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

사도행전 7장

1 대제사장이 가로되 이것이 사실이냐
1 Then  said  the high priest , Are    these things  so ?

2 스데반이 가로되 여러분 부형들이여 들으소서 우리 조상 아브라함이 하란에 있기 전 메소보다미아에 있을 때에 영광의 하나님이 그에게 보여
2 And  he said , Men , brethren , and  fathers , hearken

3 가라사대 네 고향과 친척을 떠나 내가 네게 보일 땅으로 가라 하시니
3 And  said  unto  him , Get thee  out of  thy  country , and  from  thy  kindred , and  come  into  the land  which  I shall shew  thee .

4 아브라함이 갈대아 사람의 땅을 떠나 하란에 거하다가 그 아비가 죽으매 하나님이 그를 거기서 너희 시방 거하는 이 땅으로 옮기셨느니라
4 Then  came he  out of  the land  of the Chaldaeans , and dwelt  in  Charran : and from thence , when  his  father  was dead , he removed  him  into  this  land , wherein  ye  now  dwell .

5 그러나 여기서 발 붙일 만큼도 유업을 주지 아니하시고 다만 이 땅을 아직 자식도 없는 저와 저의 씨에게 소유로 주신다고 약속하셨으며
5 And  he gave  him  none  inheritance  in  it , no, not  so much as to set  his foot  on : yet  he promised  that he would give  it  to him  for  a possession , and  to his  seed  after  him , when as yet he  had  no  child .

6 하나님이 또 이같이 말씀하시되 그 씨가 다른 땅에 나그네 되리니 그 땅 사람이 종을 삼아 사백년 동안을 괴롭게 하리라 하시고
6 And  God  spake  on this wise , That  his  seed  should  sojourn  in  a strange  land

7 또 가라사대 종 삼는 나라를 내가 심판하리니 그 후에 저희가 나와서 이곳에서 나를 섬기리라 하시고
7 And  the nation  to whom  they shall be in bondage  will  I  judge , said  God : and  after  that  shall they come forth , and  serve  me  in  this  place .

8 할례의 언약을 아브라함에게 주셨더니 그가 이삭을 낳아 여드레 만에 할례를 행하고 이삭이 야곱을, 야곱이 우리 열 두 조상을 낳으니
8 And  he gave  him  the covenant  of circumcision : and  so  Abraham begat  Isaac , and  circumcised  him  the eighth  day

9 여러 조상이 요셉을 시기하여 애굽에 팔았더니 하나님이 저와 함께 계셔
9 And  the patriarchs , moved with envy , sold  Joseph  into  Egypt : but  God  was  with  him ,

10 그 모든 환난에서 건져내사 애굽 왕 바로 앞에서 은총과 지혜를 주시매 바로가 저를 애굽과 자기 온 집의 치리자로 세웠느니라
10 And  delivered  him  out of  all  his  afflictions , and  gave  him  favour  and  wisdom  in the sight  of Pharaoh  king  of Egypt

11 그 때에 애굽과 가나안 온 땅에 흉년들어 큰 환난이 있을쌔 우리 조상들이 양식이 없는지라
11 Now  there came  a dearth  over  all  the land  of Egypt  and  Chanaan , and  great  affliction : and  our  fathers  found  no  sustenance .

12 야곱이 애굽에 곡식 있다는 말을 듣고 먼저 우리 조상들을 보내고
12 But  when Jacob  heard  that there was  corn  in  Egypt , he sent out  our  fathers  first .

13 또 재차 보내매 요셉이 자기 형제들에게 알게 되고 또 요셉의 친족이 바로에게 드러나게 되니라
13 And  at  the second  time Joseph  was made known  to his  brethren

14 요셉이 보내어 그 부친 야곱과 온 친족 일흔 다섯 사람을 청하였더니
14 Then  sent  Joseph , and called  his  father  Jacob  to him, and  all  his  kindred ,  threescore  and fifteen  souls .

15 야곱이 애굽으로 내려가 자기와 우리 조상들이 거기서 죽고
15 So  Jacob  went down  into  Egypt , and  died , he , and  our  fathers ,

16 세겜으로 옮기워 아브라함이 세겜 하몰의 자손에게서 은으로 값 주고 산 무덤에 장사되니라
16 And  were carried over  into  Sychem , and  laid  in  the sepulchre  that  Abraham  bought  for a sum  of money  of  the sons  of Emmor  the father  of Sychem .

17 하나님이 아브라함에게 약속하신 때가 가까우매 이스라엘 백성이 애굽에서 번성하여 많아졌더니
17 But  when  the time  of the promise  drew nigh , which  God  had sworn  to Abraham , the people  grew  and  multiplied  in  Egypt ,

18 요셉을 알지 못하는 새 임금이 애굽 왕위에 오르매
18 Till  another  king  arose , which  knew  not  Joseph .

19 그가 우리 족속에게 궤계를 써서 조상들을 괴롭게 하여 그 어린아이들을 내어 버려 살지 못하게 하려 할쌔
19 The same  dealt subtilly  with our  kindred , and evil entreated  our  fathers , so that  they cast out  their  young children , to the end  they might  not  live .

20 그 때에 모세가 났는데 하나님 보시기에 아름다운지라 그 부친의 집에서 석 달을 길리우더니
20 In  which  time  Moses  was born , and  was  exceeding  fair , and  nourished up  in  his  father's  house  three  months :

21 버리운 후에 바로의 딸이 가져다가 자기 아들로 기르매
21 And  when he was cast out , Pharaoh's  daughter  took  him  up , and  nourished  him  for  her own  son .

22 모세가 애굽 사람의 학술을 다 배워 그 말과 행사가 능하더라
22 And  Moses  was learned  in all  the wisdom  of the Egyptians , and  was  mighty  in  words  and  in  deeds .

23 나이 사십이 되매 그 형제 이스라엘 자손을 돌아볼 생각이 나더니
23 And  when  he  was full  forty years  old , it came  into  his  heart  to visit  his  brethren  the children  of Israel .

24 한 사람의 원통한 일 당함을 보고 보호하여 압제 받는 자를 위하여 원수를 갚아 애굽 사람을 쳐 죽이니라
24 And  seeing  one  of them suffer wrong , he defended  him, and  avenged  him that was oppressed , and smote  the Egyptian :

25 저는 그 형제들이 하나님께서 자기의 손을 빌어 구원하여 주시는 것을 깨달으리라고 생각하였으나 저희가 깨닫지 못하였더라
25 For  he supposed  his  brethren  would have understood  how  that God  by  his  hand  would deliver  them : but  they understood  not .

26 이튿날 이스라엘 사람이 싸울 때에 모세가 와서 화목시키려 하여 가로되 너희는 형제라 어찌 서로 해하느냐 하니
26 And  the next  day  he shewed himself  unto them  as they strove , and  would have set  them  at  one again , saying , Sirs , ye  are  brethren

27 그 동무를 해하는 사람이 모세를 밀뜨려 가로되 누가 너를 관원과 재판장으로 우리 위에 세웠느냐
27 But  he that did  his neighbour  wrong  thrust  him  away , saying , Who  made  thee  a ruler  and  a judge  over  us ?

28 네가 어제 애굽 사람을 죽임과 같이 또 나를 죽이려느냐 하니
28 Wilt  thou  kill  me , as  thou diddest  the Egyptian  yesterday ?

29 모세가 이 말을 인하여 도주하여 미디안 땅에서 나그네 되어 거기서 아들 둘을 낳으니라
29 Then  fled  Moses  at  this  saying , and  was  a stranger  in  the land  of Madian , where  he begat  two  sons .

30 사십 년이 차매 천사가 시내산 광야 가시나무떨기 불꽃 가운데서 그에게 보이거늘
30 And  when forty  years  were expired , there appeared  to him  in  the wilderness  of mount  Sina  an angel  of the Lord  in  a flame  of fire  in a bush .

31 모세가 이 광경을 보고 기이히 여겨 알아보려고 가까이 가니 주의 소리 있어
31 When  Moses  saw  it, he wondered  at the sight : and  as he drew near  to behold  it, the voice  of the Lord  came  unto  him ,

32 나는 네 조상의 하나님 즉 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱의 하나님이로라 하신대 모세가 무서워 감히 알아보지 못하더라
32 Saying, I  am the God  of thy  fathers , the God  of Abraham , and  the God  of Isaac , and  the God  of Jacob . Then  Moses  trembled  , and durst  not  behold .

33 주께서 가라사대 네 발에 신을 벗으라 너 섰는 곳은 거룩한 땅이니라
33 Then  said  the Lord  to him , Put off  thy shoes  from thy  feet : for  the place  where  thou standest  is  holy  ground .

34 내 백성이 애굽에서 괴로움 받음을 내가 정녕히 보고 그 탄식하는 소리를 듣고 저희를 구원하려고 내려왔노니 시방 내가 너를 애굽으로 보내리라 하시니라
34 I have seen , I have seen  the affliction  of my  people  which  is in  Egypt , and  I have heard  their  groaning , and  am come down  to deliver  them . And  now  come , I will send  thee  into  Egypt .

35 저희 말이 누가 너를 관원과 재판장으로 세웠느냐 하며 거절하던 그 모세를 하나님은 가시나무떨기 가운데서 보이던 천사의 손을 의탁하여 관원과 속량하는 자로 보내셨으니
35 This  Moses  whom  they refused , saying , Who  made  thee  a ruler  and  a judge ? the same  did God  send  to be a ruler  and  a deliverer  by  the hand  of the angel  which  appeared  to him  in  the bush .

36 이 사람이 백성을 인도하여 나오게 하고 애굽과 홍해와 광야에서 사십 년간 기사와 표적을 행하였느니라
36 He  brought  them  out , after that he had shewed  wonders  and  signs  in  the land  of Egypt , and  in  the Red  sea , and  in  the wilderness  forty  years .

37 이스라엘 자손을 대하여 하나님이 너희 형제 가운데서 나와 같은 선지자를 세우리라 하던 자가 곧 이 모세라
37 This  is  that Moses , which  said  unto the children  of Israel , A prophet  shall  the Lord  your  God  raise up  unto you  of  your  brethren , like  unto me

38 시내산에서 말하던 그 천사와 및 우리 조상들과 함께 광야 교회에 있었고 또 생명의 도를 받아 우리에게 주던 자가 이 사람이라
38 This  is he , that was  in  the church  in  the wilderness  with  the angel  which  spake  to him  in  the mount  Sina , and  with our  fathers : who  received  the lively  oracles  to give  unto us :

39 우리 조상들이 모세에게 복종치 아니하고자 하여 거절하며 그 마음이 도리어 애굽으로 향하여
39 To whom  our  fathers  would  not  obey  , but  thrust him from them , and  in their  hearts  turned back again  into  Egypt ,

40 아론더러 이르되 우리를 인도할 신들을 우리를 위하여 만들라 애굽 땅에서 우리를 인도하던 이 모세는 어떻게 되었는지 알지 못하노라 하고
40 Saying  unto Aaron , Make  us  gods  to  go before  us : for  as for this  Moses , which  brought  us  out of  the land  of Egypt , we wot  not  what  is become  of him .

41 그 때에 저희가 송아지를 만들어 그 우상 앞에 제사하며 자기 손으로 만든 것을 기뻐하더니
41 And  they made a calf  in  those  days , and  offered  sacrifice  unto the idol , and  rejoiced  in  the works  of their own  hands .

42 하나님이 돌이키사 저희를 그 하늘의 군대 섬기는 일에 버려두셨으니 이는 선지자의 책에 기록된 바 이스라엘의 집이여 사십 년을 광야에서 너희가 희생과 제물을 내게 드린 일이 있었느냐
42 Then  God  turned , and  gave  them  up  to worship  the host  of heaven

43 몰록의 장막과 신 레판의 별을 받들었음이여 이것은 너희가 절하고자 하여 만든 형상이로다 내가 너희를 바벨론 밖에 옮기리라 함과 같으니라
43 Yea , ye took up  the tabernacle  of Moloch , and  the star  of your  god  Remphan , figures  which  ye made  to worship  them : and  I will carry  you  away  beyond  Babylon .

44 광야에서 우리 조상들에게 증거의 장막이 있었으니 이것은 모세에게 말씀하신 이가 명하사 저가 본 그 식대로 만들게 하신 것이라
44 Our  fathers  had  the tabernacle  of witness  in  the wilderness , as  he had appointed , speaking  unto Moses , that he should make  it  according  to the fashion  that  he had seen .

45 우리 조상들이 그것을 받아 하나님이 저희 앞에서 쫓아내신 이방인의 땅을 점령할 때에 여호수아와 함께 가지고 들어가서 다윗 때까지 이르니라
45 Which  also  our  fathers  that came  after brought in  with  Jesus  into  the possession  of the Gentiles , whom  God  drave out  before  the face  of our  fathers , unto  the days  of David

46 다윗이 하나님 앞에서 은혜를 받아 야곱의 집을 위하여 하나님의 처소를 준비케 하여 달라 하더니
46 Who  found  favour  before  God , and  desired  to find  a tabernacle  for the God  of Jacob .

47 솔로몬이 그를 위하여 집을 지었느니라
47 But  Solomon  built  him  an house .

48 그러나 지극히 높으신 이는 손으로 지은 곳에 계시지 아니하시나니 선지자의 말한 바
48 Howbeit  the most High  dwelleth  not  in  temples  made with hands

49 주께서 가라사대 하늘은 나의 보좌요 땅은 나의 발등상이니 너희가 나를 위하여 무슨 집을 짓겠으며 나의 안식할 처소가 어디뇨
49 Heaven  is my  throne , and  earth  is my  footstool  : what  house  will ye build  me ? saith  the Lord : or  what  is the place  of my  rest ?

50 이 모든 것이 다 내 손으로 지은 것이 아니냐 함과 같으니라
50 Hath  not  my  hand  made  all  these things ?

51 목이 곧고 마음과 귀에 할례를 받지 못한 사람들아 너희가 항상 성령을 거스려 너희 조상과 같이 너희도 하는도다
51 Ye stiffnecked  and  uncircumcised  in heart  and  ears , ye  do  always  resist  the Holy  Ghost : as  your  fathers  did, so  do ye .

52 너희 조상들은 선지자 중에 누구를 핍박지 아니하였느냐 의인이 오시리라 예고한 자들을 저희가 죽였고 이제 너희는 그 의인을 잡아준 자요 살인한 자가 되나니
52 Which  of the prophets  have  not  your  fathers  persecuted ? and  they have slain  them which  shewed before  of  the coming  of the Just One

53 너희가 천사의 전한 율법을 받고도 지키지 아니하였도다 하니라
53 Who  have received  the law  by  the disposition  of angels , and  have  not  kept  it.

54 저희가 이 말을 듣고 마음에 찔려 저를 향하여 이를 갈거늘
54 When  they heard  these things , they were cut  to the heart  , and  they gnashed  on  him  with their teeth .

55 스데반이 성령이 충만하여 하늘을 우러러 주목하여 하나님의 영광과 및 예수께서 하나님 우편에 서신 것을 보고
55 But  he, being  full  of the Holy  Ghost , looked up stedfastly  into  heaven , and saw  the glory  of God , and  Jesus  standing  on  the right hand  of God ,

56 말하되 보라 하늘이 열리고 인자가 하나님 우편에 서신 것을 보노라 한대
56 And  said , Behold , I see  the heavens  opened , and  the Son  of man  standing  on  the right hand  of God .

57 저희가 큰 소리를 지르며 귀를 막고 일심으로 그에게 달려들어
57 Then  they cried out  with a loud  voice , and stopped  their  ears , and  ran  upon  him  with one accord ,

58 성 밖에 내치고 돌로 칠쌔 증인들이 옷을 벗어 사울이라 하는 청년의 발 앞에 두니라
58 And  cast  him out of  the city , and stoned  him: and  the witnesses  laid down  their  clothes  at  a young man's  feet , whose name was  Saul .

59 저희가 돌로 스데반을 치니 스데반이 부르짖어 가로되 주 예수여 내 영혼을 받으시옵소서 하고
59 And  they stoned  Stephen , calling upon  God, and  saying , Lord  Jesus , receive  my  spirit .

60 무릎을 꿇고 크게 불러 가로되 주여 이 죄를 저들에게 돌리지 마옵소서 이 말을 하고 자니라
60 And  he kneeled down  , and cried  with a loud  voice , Lord , lay  not  this  sin  to their  charge. And  when he had said  this , he fell asleep .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.