사도행전 11장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 996회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

사도행전 11장

1 유대에 있는 사도들과 형제들이 이방인들도 하나님 말씀을 받았다 함을 들었더니
1 And  the apostles  and  brethren  that were  in  Judaea  heard  that  the Gentiles  had  also  received  the word  of God .

2 베드로가 예루살렘에 올라갔을 때에 할례자들이 힐난하여
2 And  when  Peter  was come up  to  Jerusalem , they that were of  the circumcision  contended  with  him ,

3 가로되 네가 무할례자의 집에 들어가 함께 먹었다 하니
3 Saying ,  Thou wentest in  to  men  uncircumcised  , and  didst eat  with them .

4 베드로가 저희에게 이 일을 차례로 설명하여
4 But  Peter  rehearsed the matter from the beginning , and expounded  it by order  unto them , saying ,

5 가로되 내가 욥바성에서 기도할 때에 비몽사몽간에 환상을 보니 큰 보자기 같은 그릇을 네 귀를 매어 하늘로부터 내리워 내 앞에까지 드리우거늘
5 I  was  in  the city  of Joppa  praying : and  in  a trance  I saw  a vision , A certain  vessel  descend , as it had been  a great  sheet , let down  from  heaven  by four  corners

6 이것을 주목하여 보니 땅에 네 발 가진 것과 들짐승과 기는 것과 공중에 나는 것들이 보이더라
6 Upon  the which  when I had fastened mine eyes , I considered , and  saw  fourfooted beasts  of the earth , and  wild beasts , and  creeping things , and  fowls  of the air .

7 또 들으니 소리 있어 내게 이르되 베드로야 일어나 잡아 먹으라 하거늘
7 And  I heard  a voice  saying  unto me , Arise , Peter

8 내가 가로되 주여 그럴 수 없나이다 속되거나 깨끗지 아니한 물건은 언제든지 내 입에 들어간 일이 없나이다 하니
8 But  I said , Not so , Lord : for  nothing  common  or  unclean  hath  at any time  entered  into  my  mouth .

9 또 하늘로부터 두 번째 소리 있어 내게 대답하되 하나님이 깨끗하게 하신 것을 네가 속되다 말라 하더라
9 But  the voice  answered  me  again  from  heaven , What  God  hath cleansed , that call  not  thou  common .

10 이런 일이 세 번 있은 후에 모든 것이 다시 하늘로 끌려 올라가더라
10 And  this  was done  three times : and  all  were drawn up  again  into  heaven .

11 마침 세 사람이 내 우거한 집 앞에 섰으니 가이사랴에서 내게로 보낸 사람이라
11 And , behold , immediately  there were  three  men  already  come  unto  the house  where    I was , sent  from  Caesarea  unto  me .

12 성령이 내게 명하사 아무 의심 말고 함께 가라 하시매 이 여섯 형제도 나와 함께 가서 그 사람의 집에 들어가니
12 And  the Spirit  bade  me  go with  them , nothing  doubting . Moreover  these  six  brethren  accompanied  me , and  we entered  into  the man's  house :

13 그가 우리에게 말하기를 천사가 내 집에 서서 말하되 네가 사람을 욥바에 보내어 베드로라 하는 시몬을 청하라
13 And  he shewed  us  how  he had seen  an angel  in  his  house , which stood  and  said  unto him , Send  men  to  Joppa , and  call for  Simon , whose surname is  Peter

14 그가 너와 네 온 집의 구원 얻을 말씀을 네게 이르리라 함을 보았다 하거늘
14 Who  shall tell  thee  words , whereby  thou  and  all  thy  house  shall be saved .

15 내가 말을 시작할 때에 성령이 저희에게 임하시기를 처음 우리에게 하신 것과 같이 하는지라
15 And  as  I  began  to speak , the Holy  Ghost  fell  on  them , as  on  us  at  the beginning .

16 내가 주의 말씀에 요한은 물로 세례 주었으나 너희는 성령으로 세례 받으리라 하신 것이 생각났노라
16 Then  remembered I  the word  of the Lord , how  that he said , John  indeed  baptized with  water

17 그런즉 하나님이 우리가 주 예수 그리스도를 믿을 때에 주신 것과 같은 선물을 저희에게도 주셨으니 내가 누구관대 하나님을 능히 막겠느냐 하더라
17 Forasmuch  then  as  God  gave  them  the like  gift  as  he did unto us , who believed  on  the Lord  Jesus  Christ

18 저희가 이 말을 듣고 잠잠하여 하나님께 영광을 돌려 가로되 그러면 하나님께서 이방인에게도 생명 얻는 회개를 주셨도다 하니라
18 When  they heard  these things , they held their peace , and  glorified  God , saying , Then  hath  God  also  to the Gentiles  granted  repentance  unto  life .

19 때에 스데반의 일로 일어난 환난을 인하여 흩어진 자들이 베니게와 구브로와 안디옥까지 이르러 도를 유대인에게만 전하는데
19 Now  they which were scattered abroad  upon  the persecution  that arose  about  Stephen  travelled  as far as  Phenice , and  Cyprus , and  Antioch , preaching  the word  to none  but  unto the Jews  only .

20 그 중에 구브로와 구레네 몇 사람이 안디옥에 이르러 헬라인에게도 말하여 주 예수를 전파하니
20 And  some  of  them  were  men  of Cyprus  and  Cyrene , which , when they were come  to  Antioch , spake  unto  the Grecians , preaching  the Lord  Jesus .

21 주의 손이 그들과 함께 하시매 수다한 사람이 믿고 주께 돌아오더라
21 And  the hand  of the Lord  was  with  them : and  a great  number  believed , and turned  unto  the Lord .

22 예루살렘 교회가 이 사람들의 소문을 듣고 바나바를 안디옥까지 보내니
22 Then  tidings  of  these things  came  unto  the ears  of the church  which  was in  Jerusalem : and  they sent forth  Barnabas , that he should go  as far as  Antioch .

23 저가 이르러 하나님의 은혜를 보고 기뻐하여 모든 사람에게 굳은 마음으로 주께 붙어 있으라 권하니
23 Who , when he came , and  had seen  the grace  of God , was glad , and  exhorted  them all , that with purpose  of heart  they would cleave unto  the Lord .

24 바나바는 착한 사람이요 성령과 믿음이 충만한 자라 이에 큰 무리가 주께 더하더라
24 For  he was  a good  man , and  full  of the Holy  Ghost  and  of faith : and  much  people  was added  unto the Lord .

25 바나바가 사울을 찾으러 다소에 가서
25 Then  departed  Barnabas  to  Tarsus , for to seek  Saul :

26 만나매 안디옥에 데리고 와서 둘이 교회에 일 년간 모여 있어 큰 무리를 가르쳤고 제자들이 안디옥에서 비로소 그리스도인이라 일컬음을 받게 되었더라
26 And  when he had found  him , he brought  him  unto  Antioch . And  it came to pass , that a whole  year  they assembled themselves  with  the church , and  taught  much  people . And  the disciples  were called  Christians  first  in  Antioch .

27 그 때에 선지자들이 예루살렘에서 안디옥에 이르니
27 And  in  these  days  came  prophets  from  Jerusalem  unto  Antioch .

28 그 중에 아가보라 하는 한 사람이 일어나 성령으로 말하되 천하가 크게 흉년 들리라 하더니 글라우디오 때에 그렇게 되니라
28 And  there stood up  one  of  them  named  Agabus , and signified  by  the Spirit  that there should be  great  dearth  throughout  all  the world : which  came to pass  in the days of  Claudius  Caesar .

29 제자들이 각각 그 힘대로 유대에 사는 형제들에게 부조를 보내기로 작정하고
29 Then  the disciples , every  man  according to  his ability  , determined  to send  relief  unto the brethren  which dwelt  in  Judaea :

30 이를 실행하여 바나바와 사울의 손으로 장로들에게 보내니라
30 Which  also  they did , and sent it  to  the elders  by  the hands  of Barnabas  and  Saul .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.