사도행전 25장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 87회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

사도행전 25장

1 베스도가 도임한지 삼일 후에 가이사랴에서 예루살렘으로 올라가니
1 Now  when Festus  was come  into the province , after  three  days  he ascended  from  Caesarea  to  Jerusalem .

2 대제사장들과 유대인 중 높은 사람들이 바울을 고소할쌔
2 Then  the high priest  and  the chief  of the Jews  informed him  against  Paul , and  besought  him ,

3 베스도의 호의로 바울을 예루살렘으로 옮겨 보내기를 청하니 이는 길에 매복하였다가 그를 죽이고자 함이러라
3 And desired  favour  against  him , that  he would send for  him  to  Jerusalem , laying  wait  in  the way  to kill  him .

4 베스도가 대답하여 바울이 가이사랴에 구류된 것과 자기도 미구에 떠나갈 것을 말하고
4 But  Festus  answered , that Paul  should be kept  at  Caesarea , and  that he himself  would  depart  shortly  thither.

5 또 가로되 너희 중 유력한 자들은 나와 함께 내려가서 그 사람에게 만일 옳지 아니한 일이 있거든 송사하라 하니라
5 Let them therefore , said  he, which among  you  are able , go down with  me, and accuse  this  man , if  there be  any  wickedness in  him .

6 베스도가 그들 가운데서 팔일 혹 십일을 지낸 후 가이사랴로 내려가서 이튿날 재판 자리에 앉고 바울을 데려 오라 명하니
6 And  when he had tarried  among  them  more  than  ten  days , he went down  unto  Caesarea

7 그가 나오매 예루살렘에서 내려온 유대인들이 둘러서서 여러 가지 중대한 사건으로 송사하되 능히 증명하지 못한지라
7 And  when he  was come , the Jews  which came down  from  Jerusalem  stood round about , and  laid  many  and grievous  complaints  against  Paul , which  they could  not  prove .

8 바울이 변명하여 가로되 유대인의 율법이나 성전이나 가이사에게나 내가 도무지 죄를 범하지 아니하였노라 하니
8 While he answered  for himself , Neither  against  the law  of the Jews , neither  against  the temple , nor yet  against  Caesar , have I offended  any thing at all .

9 베스도가 유대인의 마음을 얻고자하여 바울더러 묻되 네가 예루살렘에 올라가서 이 사건에 대하여 내 앞에서 심문을 받으려느냐
9 But  Festus , willing  to do  the Jews  a pleasure , answered  Paul , and said , Wilt thou  go up  to  Jerusalem , and there  be judged  of  these things  before  me ?

10 바울이 가로되 내가 가이사의 재판 자리 앞에 섰으니 마땅히 거기서 심문을 받을 것이라 당신도 잘 아시는 바에 내가 유대인들에게 불의를 행한 일이 없나이다
10 Then  said  Paul , I stand  at  Caesar's  judgment seat , where  I  ought  to be judged : to the Jews  have I done  no  wrong , as  thou  very well  knowest .

11 만일 내가 불의를 행하여 무슨 사죄를 범하였으면 죽기를 사양치 아니할 것이나 만일 이 사람들의 나를 송사하는 것이 다 사실이 아니면 누구든지 나를 그들에게 내어 줄 수 없삽나이다 내가 가이사께 호소하노라 한대
11 For  if  I be an offender , or  have committed  any thing  worthy  of death , I refuse  not  to die : but  if  there be  none  of these things whereof these  accuse  me , no man  may  deliver  me  unto them . I appeal unto  Caesar .

12 베스도가 배석자들과 상의하고 가로되 네가 가이사에게 호소하였으니 가이사에게 갈 것이라 하니라
12 Then  Festus , when he had conferred  with  the council , answered , Hast thou appealed unto  Caesar ? unto  Caesar  shalt thou go .

13 수일 후에 아그립바왕과 버니게가 베스도에게 문안하러 가이사랴에 와서
13 And  after  certain  days  king  Agrippa  and  Bernice  came  unto  Caesarea  to salute  Festus .

14 여러 날을 있더니 베스도가 바울의 일로 왕에게 고하여 가로되 벨릭스가 한 사람을 구류하여 두었는데
14 And  when  they had been  there  many  days , Festus  declared  Paul's  cause  unto the king , saying , There is  a certain  man  left  in bonds  by  Felix :

15 내가 예루살렘에 있을 때에 유대인의 대제사장들과 장로들이 그를 고소하여 정죄하기를 청하기에
15 About  whom , when  I  was  at  Jerusalem , the chief priests  and  the elders  of the Jews  informed  me, desiring  to have judgment  against  him .

16 내가 대답하되 무릇 피고가 원고들 앞에서 고소 사건에 대하여 변명할 기회가 있기 전에 내어주는 것이 로마 사람의 법이 아니라 하였노라
16 To  whom  I answered ,  It is  not  the manner  of the Romans  to deliver  any  man  to  die , before  that  he which is accused  have  the accusers  face to face  , and have  licence  to answer for himself  concerning  the crime laid against him .

17 그러므로 저희가 나와 함께 여기 오매 내가 지체하지 아니하고 이튿날 재판 자리에 앉아 명하여 그 사람을 데려 왔으나
17 Therefore , when they  were come  hither , without  any  delay  on the morrow  I sat  on  the judgment seat , and commanded  the man  to be brought forth .

18 원고들이 서서 나의 짐작하던 것 같은 악행의 사건은 하나도 제출치 아니하고
18 Against  whom  when the accusers  stood up , they brought  none  accusation  of such things as  I  supposed :

19 오직 자기들의 종교와 또는 예수라 하는 이의 죽은 것을 살았다고 바울이 주장하는 그 일에 관한 문제로 송사하는 것뿐이라
19 But  had  certain  questions  against  him  of  their own  superstition , and  of  one  Jesus , which was dead , whom  Paul  affirmed  to be alive .

20 내가 이 일을 어떻게 사실할는지 의심이 있어서 바울에게 묻되 예루살렘에 올라가서 이 일에 심문을 받으려느냐 한즉
20 And  because I  doubted  of  such  manner  of questions , I asked  him whether  he would  go  to  Jerusalem , and there  be judged  of  these matters .

21 바울은 황제의 판결을 받도록 자기를 지켜 주기를 호소하므로 내가 그를 가이사에게 보내기까지 지켜두라 명하였노라 하니
21 But  when Paul  had appealed  to be reserved  unto  the hearing  of Augustus , I commanded  him  to be kept  till  I might send  him  to  Caesar .

22 아그립바가 베스도더러 이르되 나도 이 사람의 말을 듣고자 하노라 베스도가 가로되 내일 들으시리이다 하더라
22 Then  Agrippa  said  unto  Festus , I would  also  hear  the man  myself . To morrow ,  said  he, thou shalt hear  him .

23 이튿날 아그립바와 버니게가 크게 위의를 베풀고 와서 천부장들과 성중의 높은 사람들과 함께 신문소에 들어오고 베스도의 명으로 바울을 데려오니
23 And on the morrow , when  Agrippa  was come , and  Bernice , with  great  pomp , and  was entered  into  the place of hearing , with  the chief captains , and  principal  men  of  the city  , at  Festus ' commandment  Paul  was brought forth .

24 베스도가 말하되 아그립바왕과 여기 같이 있는 여러분이여 당신들이 보는 이 사람은 유대의 모든 무리가 크게 외치되 살려 두지 못할 사람이라고 하여 예루살렘에서와 여기서도 내게 청원하였으나
24 And  Festus  said , King  Agrippa , and  all  men  which  are here present  with us , ye see  this man , about  whom  all  the multitude  of the Jews  have dealt  with me , both  at  Jerusalem , and  also here , crying  that he ought  not  to live  any longer .

25 나는 살피건대 죽일 죄를 범한 일이 없더이다 그러나 저가 황제에게 호소한고로 보내기를 작정하였나이다
25 But  when I  found  that he had committed  nothing  worthy  of death , and  that he himself  hath appealed  to  Augustus , I have determined  to send  him .

26 그에게 대하여 황제께 확실한 사실을 아뢸 것이 없으므로 심문한 후 상소할 재료가 있을까 하여 당신들 앞 특히 아그립바왕 당신 앞에 그를 내어 세웠나이다
26 Of  whom  I have  no  certain  thing  to write  unto my lord . Wherefore  I have brought  him  forth  before  you , and  specially  before  thee , O king  Agrippa , that , after examination  had , I might have  somewhat  to write .

27 그 죄목을 베풀지 아니하고 죄수를 보내는 것이 무리한 일인 줄 아나이다 하였더라
27 For  it seemeth  to me  unreasonable  to send  a prisoner , and  not withal  to signify  the crimes  laid against  him .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.