오늘의 성경 읽기

로마서 9장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 74회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

로마서 9장

1 내가 그리스도 안에서 참말을 하고 거짓말을 아니하노라 내게 큰 근심이 있는 것과 마음에 그치지 않는 고통이 있는 것을 내 양심이 성령 안에서 나로 더불어 증거하노니
1 I say  the truth  in  Christ , I lie  not , my  conscience  also bearing  me  witness  in  the Holy  Ghost ,

2 1절과 같음
2 That  I  have  great  heaviness  and  continual  sorrow in  my  heart .

3 나의 형제 곧 골육의 친척을 위하여 내 자신이 저주를 받아 그리스도에게서 끊어질찌라도 원하는 바로라
3 For  I  could wish  that myself  were  accursed  from  Christ  for  my  brethren , my  kinsmen  according  to the flesh :

4 저희는 이스라엘 사람이라 저희에게는 양자 됨과 영광과 언약들과 율법을 세우신 것과 예배와 약속들이 있고
4 Who  are  Israelites

5 조상들도 저희 것이요 육신으로 하면 그리스도가 저희에게서 나셨으니 저는 만물 위에 계셔 세세에 찬양을 받으실 하나님이시니라 아멘
5 Whose  are the fathers , and  of  whom  as concerning  the flesh  Christ  came, who  is over  all , God  blessed  for  ever . Amen .

6 또한 하나님의 말씀이 폐하여진 것 같지 않도다 이스라엘에게서 난 그들이 다 이스라엘이 아니요
6 Not  as  though  the word  of God  hath taken none effect . For  they are not  all  Israel , which  are of Israel :

7 또한 아브라함의 씨가 다 그 자녀가 아니라 오직 이삭으로부터 난 자라야 네 씨라 칭하리라 하셨으니
7 Neither , because  they are  the seed  of Abraham , are they all  children : but , In  Isaac  shall  thy  seed  be called .

8 곧 육신의 자녀가 하나님의 자녀가 아니라 오직 약속의 자녀가 씨로 여기심을 받느니라
8 That  is, They which are the children  of the flesh , these  are not  the children  of God : but  the children  of the promise  are counted  for  the seed .

9 약속의 말씀은 이것이라 명년 이 때에 내가 이르리니 사라에게 아들이 있으리라 하시니라
9 For  this  is the word  of promise , At  this  time  will I come , and  Sara  shall have  a son .

10 이뿐 아니라 또한 리브가가 우리 조상 이삭 한 사람으로 말미암아 잉태하였는데
10 And  not  only  this

11 그 자식들이 아직 나지도 아니하고 무슨 선이나 악을 행하지 아니한 때에 택하심을 따라 되는 하나님의 뜻이 행위로 말미암지 않고 오직 부르시는 이에게로 말미암아 서게 하려 하사
11 (For  the children being  not yet  born , neither  having done  any  good  or  evil , that  the purpose  of God  according  to election  might stand , not  of  works , but  of  him that calleth

12 리브가에게 이르시되 큰 자가 어린 자를 섬기리라 하셨나니
12 It was said  unto her , The elder  shall serve  the younger .

13 기록된 바 내가 야곱은 사랑하고 에서는 미워하였다 하심과 같으니라
13 As  it is written , Jacob  have I loved , but  Esau  have I hated .

14 그런즉 우리가 무슨 말 하리요 하나님께 불의가 있느뇨 그럴 수 없느니라
14 What  shall we say  then ?  Is there unrighteousness  with  God ? God forbid  .

15 모세에게 이르시되 내가 긍휼히 여길 자를 긍휼히 여기고 불쌍히 여길 자를 불쌍히 여기리라 하셨으니
15 For  he saith  to Moses , I will have mercy on  whom  I will have mercy , and  I will have compassion  on whom  I will have compassion .

16 그런즉 원하는 자로 말미암음도 아니요 달음박질하는 자로 말미암음도 아니요 오직 긍휼히 여기시는 하나님으로 말미암음이니라
16 So  then  it is not  of him that willeth , nor  of him that runneth , but  of God  that sheweth mercy .

17 성경이 바로에게 이르시되 내가 이 일을 위하여 너를 세웠으니 곧 너로 말미암아 내 능력을 보이고 내 이름이 온 땅에 전파되게 하려 함이로라 하셨으니
17 For  the scripture  saith  unto Pharaoh , Even for  this  same purpose  have I raised  thee  up , that  I might shew  my  power  in  thee , and  that  my  name  might be declared  throughout  all  the earth .

18 그런즉 하나님께서 하고자 하시는 자를 긍휼히 여기시고 하고자 하시는 자를 강퍅케 하시느니라
18 Therefore  hath he mercy  on whom  he will  have mercy, and  whom  he will  he hardeneth .

19 혹 네가 내게 말하기를 그러면 하나님이 어찌하여 허물하시느뇨 누가 그 뜻을 대적하느뇨 하리니
19 Thou wilt say  then  unto me , Why  doth he yet  find fault ? For  who  hath resisted  his  will ?

20 이 사람아 네가 뉘기에 감히 하나님을 힐문하느뇨 지음을 받은 물건이 지은 자에게 어찌 나를 이같이 만들었느냐 말하겠느뇨
20 Nay but , O  man , who  art  thou  that repliest against  God ?  Shall  the thing formed  say  to him that formed  it, Why  hast thou made  me  thus ?

21 토기장이가 진흙 한 덩이로 하나는 귀히 쓸 그릇을, 하나는 천히 쓸 그릇을 만드는 권이 없느냐
21 Hath  not  the potter  power  over the clay , of  the same  lump  to  make  one vessel  unto  honour , and  another  unto  dishonour ?

22 만일 하나님이 그 진노를 보이시고 그 능력을 알게 하고자 하사 멸하기로 준비된 진노의 그릇을 오래 참으심으로 관용하시고
22 What if  God , willing  to shew  his wrath , and  to make  his  power  known , endured  with  much  longsuffering  the vessels  of wrath  fitted  to  destruction :

23 또한 영광 받기로 예비하신 바 긍휼의 그릇에 대하여 그 영광의 부요함을 알게 하고자 하셨을찌라도 무슨 말 하리요
23 And  that  he might make known  the riches  of his  glory  on  the vessels  of mercy , which  he had afore prepared  unto  glory ,

24 이 그릇은 우리니 곧 유대인 중에서 뿐 아니라 이방인 중에서도 부르신 자니라
24 Even  us , whom  he hath called , not  of  the Jews  only , but  also  of  the Gentiles ?

25 호세아 글에도 이르기를 내가 내 백성 아닌 자를 내 백성이라, 사랑치 아니한 자를 사랑한 자라 부르리라
25 As he saith  also  in  Osee , I will call  them my  people , which were not  my  people

26 너희는 내 백성이 아니라 한 그 곳에서 저희가 살아 계신 하나님의 아들이라 부름을 얻으리라 함과 같으니라
26 And  it shall come to pass , that in  the place  where  it was said  unto them , Ye  are not  my  people

27 또 이사야가 이스라엘에 관하여 외치되 이스라엘 뭇 자손의 수가 비록 바다의 모래 같을찌라도 남은 자만 구원을 얻으리니
27 Esaias  also  crieth  concerning  Israel , Though  the number  of the children  of Israel  be  as  the sand  of the sea , a remnant  shall be saved :

28 주께서 땅 위에서 그 말씀을 이루사 필하시고 끝내시리라 하셨느니라
28 For  he will finish  the work , and  cut it short  in  righteousness : because  a short  work  will  the Lord  make  upon  the earth .

29 또한 이사야가 미리 말한 바 만일 만군의 주께서 우리에게 씨를 남겨 두시지 아니하셨더면 우리가 소돔과 같이 되고 고모라와 같았으리로다 함과 같으니라
29 And  as  Esaias  said before , Except  the Lord  of Sabaoth  had left  us  a seed , we had been  as  Sodoma , and  been made like  unto  Gomorrha .

30 그런즉 우리가 무슨 말 하리요 의를 좇지 아니한 이방인들이 의를 얻었으니 곧 믿음에서 난 의요
30 What  shall we say  then ? That  the Gentiles , which  followed  not  after righteousness , have attained  to righteousness , even  the righteousness  which  is of  faith .

31 의의 법을 좇아간 이스라엘은 법에 이르지 못하였으니
31 But  Israel , which followed  after the law  of righteousness , hath  not  attained  to  the law  of righteousness .

32 어찌 그러하뇨 이는 저희가 믿음에 의지하지 않고 행위에 의지함이라 부딪힐 돌에 부딪혔느니라
32 Wherefore ? Because  they sought it not  by  faith , but  as  it were by  the works  of the law . For  they stumbled  at that stumblingstone

33 기록된 바 보라 내가 부딪히는 돌과 거치는 반석을 시온에 두노니 저를 믿는 자는 부끄러움을 당치 아니하리라 함과 같으니라
33 As  it is written , Behold , I lay  in  Sion  a stumblingstone  and  rock  of offence : and  whosoever  believeth  on  him  shall  not  be ashamed .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.