로마서 10장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 232회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

로마서 10장

1 형제들아 내 마음에 원하는 바와 하나님께 구하는 바는 이스라엘을 위함이니 곧 저희로 구원을 얻게 함이라
1 Brethren , my  heart's  desire  and  prayer  to  God  for  Israel  is , that  they might be saved .

2 내가 증거하노니 저희가 하나님께 열심이 있으나 지식을 좇은 것이 아니라
2 For  I bear  them  record  that  they have  a zeal  of God , but  not  according  to knowledge .

3 하나님의 의를 모르고 자기 의를 세우려고 힘써 하나님의 의를 복종치 아니하였느니라
3 For  they being ignorant  of God's  righteousness , and  going about  to establish  their own  righteousness , have  not  submitted themselves  unto the righteousness  of God .

4 그리스도는 모든 믿는 자에게 의를 이루기 위하여 율법의 마침이 되시니라
4 For  Christ  is the end  of the law  for  righteousness  to every one  that believeth .

5 모세가 기록하되 율법으로 말미암는 의를 행하는 사람은 그 의로 살리라 하였거니와
5 For  Moses  describeth  the righteousness  which  is of  the law , That  the man  which doeth  those things  shall live  by  them .

6 믿음으로 말미암는 의는 이같이 말하되 네 마음에 누가 하늘에 올라가겠느냐 하지 말라 하니 올라가겠느냐 함은 그리스도를 모셔 내리려는 것이요
6 But  the righteousness  which is of  faith  speaketh  on this wise , Say  not  in  thine  heart , Who  shall ascend  into  heaven ? (that  is , to bring  Christ  down  from above:)

7 혹 누가 음부에 내려가겠느냐 하지 말라 하니 내려가겠느냐 함은 그리스도를 죽은 자 가운데서 모셔 올리려는 것이라
7 Or , Who  shall descend  into  the deep ? (that  is , to bring up  Christ  again  from  the dead .)

8 그러면 무엇을 말하느뇨 말씀이 네게 가까와 네 입에 있으며 네 마음에 있다 하였으니 곧 우리가 전파하는 믿음의 말씀이라
8 But  what  saith it ? The word  is  nigh  thee , even in  thy  mouth , and  in  thy  heart : that  is , the word  of faith , which  we preach

9 네가 만일 네 입으로 예수를 주로 시인하며 또 하나님께서 그를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 것을 네 마음에 믿으면 구원을 얻으리니
9 That  if  thou shalt confess  with  thy  mouth  the Lord  Jesus , and  shalt believe  in  thine  heart  that  God  hath raised  him  from  the dead , thou shalt be saved .

10 사람이 마음으로 믿어 의에 이르고 입으로 시인하여 구원에 이르느니라
10 For  with the heart  man believeth  unto  righteousness

11 성경에 이르되 누구든지 저를 믿는 자는 부끄러움을 당하지 아니하리라 하니
11 For  the scripture  saith , Whosoever  believeth  on  him  shall  not  be ashamed .

12 유대인이나 헬라인이나 차별이 없음이라 한 주께서 모든 사람의 주가 되사 저를 부르는 모든 사람에게 부요하시도다
12 For  there is  no  difference  between  the Jew  and  the Greek : for  the same  Lord  over all  is rich  unto  all  that call upon  him .

13 누구든지 주의 이름을 부르는 자는 구원을 얻으리라
13 For  whosoever    shall call upon  the name  of the Lord  shall be saved .

14 그런즉 저희가 믿지 아니하는 이를 어찌 부르리요 듣지도 못한 이를 어찌 믿으리요 전파하는 자가 없이 어찌 들으리요
14 How  then  shall they call on  him in  whom  they have  not  believed ? and  how  shall they believe in him  of whom  they have  not  heard ? and  how  shall  they hear  without  a preacher ?

15 보내심을 받지 아니하였으면 어찌 전파하리요 기록된 바 아름답도다 좋은 소식을 전하는 자들의 발이여 함과 같으니라
15 And  how  shall they preach , except  they be sent ? as  it is written , How  beautiful  are the feet of them  that preach the gospel  of peace , and bring glad tidings  of good things !

16 그러나 저희가 다 복음을 순종치 아니하였도다 이사야가 가로되 주여 우리의 전하는 바를 누가 믿었나이까 하였으니
16 But  they have  not  all  obeyed  the gospel . For  Esaias  saith , Lord , who  hath believed  our  report ?

17 그러므로 믿음은 들음에서 나며 들음은 그리스도의 말씀으로 말미암았느니라
17 So then  faith  cometh by  hearing , and  hearing  by  the word  of God .

18 그러나 내가 말하노니 저희가 듣지 아니하였느뇨 그렇지 아니하다 그 소리가 온 땅에 퍼졌고 그 말씀이 땅 끝까지 이르렀도다 하였느니라
18 But  I say , Have  they not  heard ? Yes verily , their  sound  went  into  all  the earth , and  their  words  unto  the ends  of the world .

19 그러나 내가 말하노니 이스라엘이 알지 못하였느뇨 먼저 모세가 이르되 내가 백성 아닌 자로써 너희를 시기나게 하며 미련한 백성으로써 너희를 노엽게 하리라 하였고
19 But  I say , Did  not  Israel  know ? First  Moses  saith , I  will provoke  you  to jealousy  by  them that are no  people , and by  a foolish  nation  I will anger  you .

20 또한 이사야가 매우 담대하여 이르되 내가 구하지 아니하는 자들에게 찾은 바 되고 내게 문의하지 아니하는 자들에게 나타났노라 하였고
20 But  Esaias  is very bold , and  saith , I was found  of them that sought  me  not

21 이스라엘을 대하여 가라사대 순종치 아니하고 거스려 말하는 백성에게 내가 종일 내 손을 벌렸노라 하셨느니라
21 But  to  Israel  he saith , All  day long  I have stretched forth  my  hands  unto  a disobedient  and  gainsaying  people .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.