로마서 15장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 273회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

로마서 15장

1 우리 강한 자가 마땅히 연약한 자의 약점을 담당하고 자기를 기쁘게 하지 아니할 것이라
1 We  then  that are strong  ought  to bear  the infirmities  of the weak , and  not  to please  ourselves .

2 우리 각 사람이 이웃을 기쁘게 하되 선을 이루고 덕을 세우도록 할찌니라
2 Let  every one  of us  please  his neighbour  for  his good  to  edification .

3 그리스도께서 자기를 기쁘게 하지 아니하셨나니 기록된 바 주를 비방하는 자들의 비방이 내게 미쳤나이다 함과 같으니라
3 For  even  Christ  pleased  not  himself

4 무엇이든지 전에 기록한 바는 우리의 교훈을 위하여 기록된 것이니 우리로 하여금 인내로 또는 성경의 안위로 소망을 가지게 함이니라
4 For  whatsoever things  were written aforetime  were written  for  our  learning , that  we  through  patience  and  comfort  of the scriptures  might have  hope .

5 이제 인내와 안위의 하나님이 너희로 그리스도 예수를 본받아 서로 뜻이 같게 하여 주사
5 Now  the God  of patience  and  consolation  grant  you  to be  likeminded  one  toward another  according  to Christ  Jesus :

6 한 마음과 한 입으로 하나님 곧 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 아버지께 영광을 돌리게 하려 하노라
6 That  ye may  with one mind  and  one  mouth  glorify  God , even  the Father  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ .

7 이러므로 그리스도께서 우리를 받아 하나님께 영광을 돌리심과 같이 너희도 서로 받으라
7 Wherefore  receive ye  one another , as  Christ  also  received  us  to  the glory  of God .

8 내가 말하노니 그리스도께서 하나님의 진실하심을 위하여 할례의 수종자가 되셨으니 이는 조상들에게 주신 약속들을 견고케 하시고
8 Now  I say  that Jesus  Christ  was  a minister  of the circumcision  for  the truth  of God , to  confirm  the promises  made unto the fathers :

9 이방인으로 그 긍휼하심을 인하여 하나님께 영광을 돌리게 하려 하심이라 기록된 바 이러므로 내가 열방 중에서 주께 감사하고 주의 이름을 찬송하리로다 함과 같으니라
9 And  that the Gentiles  might glorify  God  for  his mercy

10 또 가로되 열방들아 주의 백성과 함께 즐거워하라 하였으며
10 And  again  he saith , Rejoice, ye  Gentiles , with  his  people .

11 또 모든 열방들아 주를 찬양하며 모든 백성들아 저를 찬송하라 하였으며
11 And  again , Praise  the Lord , all  ye  Gentiles

12 또 이사야가 가로되 이새의 뿌리 곧 열방을 다스리기 위하여 일어나시는 이가 있으리니 열방이 그에게 소망을 두리라 하였느니라
12 And  again , Esaias  saith , There shall be  a root  of Jesse , and  he that shall rise  to reign over  the Gentiles

13 소망의 하나님이 모든 기쁨과 평강을 믿음 안에서 너희에게 충만케 하사 성령의 능력으로 소망이 넘치게 하시기를 원하노라
13 Now  the God  of hope  fill  you  with all  joy  and  peace  in  believing , that  ye  may abound  in  hope , through  the power  of the Holy  Ghost .

14 내 형제들아 너희가 스스로 선함이 가득하고 모든 지식이 차서 능히 서로 권하는 자임을 나도 확신하노라
14 And  I  myself  also  am persuaded  of  you , my  brethren , that  ye  also  are  full  of goodness , filled  with all  knowledge , able  also  to admonish  one another .

15 그러나 내가 너희로 다시 생각나게 하려고 하나님께서 내게 주신 은혜를 인하여 더욱 담대히 대강 너희에게 썼노니
15 Nevertheless , brethren , I have written  the more boldly  unto you  in  some sort , as  putting  you  in mind , because  of the grace  that is given  to me  of  God ,

16 이 은혜는 곧 나로 이방인을 위하여 그리스도 예수의 일군이 되어 하나님의 복음의 제사장 직무를 하게 하사 이방인을 제물로 드리는 그것이 성령 안에서 거룩하게 되어 받으심직하게 하려 하심이라
16 That I  should be  the minister  of Jesus  Christ  to  the Gentiles , ministering  the gospel  of God , that  the offering up  of the Gentiles  might be  acceptable , being sanctified  by  the Holy  Ghost .

17 그러므로 내가 그리스도 예수 안에서 하나님의 일에 대하여 자랑하는 것이 있거니와
17 I have  therefore whereof  I may glory  through  Jesus  Christ  in those things which pertain to  God .

18 그리스도께서 이방인들을 순종케 하기 위하여 나로 말미암아 말과 일이며 표적과 기사의 능력이며 성령의 능력으로 역사하신 것 외에는 내가 감히 말하지 아니하노라
18 For  I will  not  dare  to speak  of any  of those things which  Christ  hath  not  wrought  by  me , to make  the Gentiles  obedient , by word  and  deed ,

19 이 일로 인하여 내가 예루살렘으로부터 두루 행하여 일루리곤까지 그리스도의 복음을 편만하게 전하였노라
19 Through  mighty  signs  and  wonders , by  the power  of the Spirit  of God

20 또 내가 그리스도의 이름을 부르는 곳에는 복음을 전하지 않기로 힘썼노니 이는 남의 터 위에 건축하지 아니하려 함이라
20 Yea , so  have I strived  to preach the gospel , not  where  Christ  was named , lest  I should build  upon  another man's  foundation :

21 기록된 바 주의 소식을 받지 못한 자들이 볼 것이요 듣지 못한 자들이 깨달으리라 함과 같으니라
21 But  as  it is written , To whom  he was  not  spoken  of , they shall see : and  they  that have  not  heard  shall understand .

22 그러므로 또한 내가 너희에게 가려 하던 것이 여러 번 막혔더니
22 For which cause  also  I have been  much  hindered  from coming  to  you .

23 이제는 이 지방에 일할 곳이 없고 또 여러 해 전부터 언제든지 서바나로 갈 때에 너희에게 가려는 원이 있었으니
23 But  now  having  no more  place  in  these  parts , and  having  a great desire  these many  years  to come  unto  you

24 이는 지나가는 길에 너희를 보고 먼저 너희와 교제하여 약간 만족을 받은 후에 너희의 그리로 보내줌을 바람이라
24 Whensoever  I take my journey  into  Spain , I will come  to  you : for  I trust  to see  you  in my journey , and  to be brought on my way  thitherward  by  you , if  first  I be  somewhat  filled  with  your  company.

25 그러나 이제는 내가 성도를 섬기는 일로 예루살렘에 가노니
25 But  now  I go  unto  Jerusalem  to minister  unto the saints .

26 이는 마게도냐와 아가야 사람들이 예루살렘 성도 중 가난한 자들을 위하여 기쁘게 얼마를 동정하였음이라
26 For  it hath pleased them  of Macedonia  and  Achaia  to make  a certain  contribution  for  the poor  saints  which  are at  Jerusalem .

27 저희가 기뻐서 하였거니와 또한 저희는 그들에게 빚진 자니 만일 이방인들이 그들의 신령한 것을 나눠 가졌으면 육신의 것으로 그들을 섬기는 것이 마땅하니라
27 It hath pleased them  verily

28 그러므로 내가 이 일을 마치고 이 열매를 저희에게 확증한 후에 너희에게를 지나 서바나로 가리라
28 When therefore  I have performed  this , and  have sealed  to them  this  fruit , I will come  by  you  into  Spain .

29 내가 너희에게 나갈 때에 그리스도의 충만한 축복을 가지고 갈 줄을 아노라
29 And  I am sure  that , when I come  unto  you , I shall come  in  the fulness  of the blessing  of the gospel  of Christ .

30 형제들아 내가 우리 주 예수 그리스도로 말미암고 성령의 사랑으로 말미암아 너희를 권하노니 너희 기도에 나와 힘을 같이하여 나를 위하여 하나님께 빌어
30 Now  I beseech  you , brethren , for  the Lord  Jesus  Christ's  sake , and  for  the love  of the Spirit , that ye strive together  with me  in  your prayers  to  God  for  me

31 나로 유대에 순종치 아니하는 자들에게서 구원을 받게 하고 또 예루살렘에 대한 나의 섬기는 일을 성도들이 받음직하게 하고
31 That  I may be delivered  from  them that do not believe  in  Judaea

32 나로 하나님의 뜻을 좇아 기쁨으로 너희에게 나아가 너희와 함께 편히 쉬게 하라
32 That  I may come  unto  you  with  joy  by  the will  of God , and  may  with you  be refreshed .

33 평강의 하나님께서 너희 모든 사람과 함께 계실찌어다 아멘
33 Now  the God  of peace  be with  you  all . Amen .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.