로마서 16장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,522회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

로마서 16장

1 내가 겐그레아 교회의 일군으로 있는 우리 자매 뵈뵈를 너희에게 천거하노니
1 I commend  unto you  Phebe  our  sister , which is  a servant  of the church  which  is at  Cenchrea :

2 너희가 주 안에서 성도들의 합당한 예절로 그를 영접하고 무엇이든지 그에게 소용되는 바를 도와 줄찌니 이는 그가 여러 사람과 나의 보호자가 되었음이니라
2 That  ye receive  her  in  the Lord , as becometh  saints , and  that ye assist  her  in  whatsoever  business  she hath need  of you : for  she  hath been  a succourer  of many , and  of myself  also .

3 너희가 그리스도 예수 안에서 나의 동역자들인 브리스가와 아굴라에게 문안하라
3 Greet  Priscilla  and  Aquila  my  helpers  in  Christ  Jesus :

4 저희는 내 목숨을 위하여 자기의 목이라도 내어놓았나니 나 뿐 아니라 이방인의 모든 교회도 저희에게 감사하느니라
4 Who  have  for  my  life  laid down  their own  necks : unto whom  not  only  I  give thanks , but  also  all  the churches  of the Gentiles .

5 또 저의 교회에게도 문안하라 나의 사랑하는 에베네도에게 문안하라 저는 아시아에서 그리스도께 처음 익은 열매니라
5 Likewise  greet the church  that is in  their  house . Salute  my  wellbeloved  Epaenetus , who  is  the firstfruits  of Achaia  unto  Christ .

6 너희를 위하여 많이 수고한 마리아에게 문안하라
6 Greet  Mary , who  bestowed  much  labour  on  us .

7 내 친척이요 나와 함께 갇혔던 안드로니고와 유니아에게 문안하라 저희는 사도에게 유명히 여김을 받고 또한 나보다 먼저 그리스도 안에 있는 자라
7 Salute  Andronicus  and  Junia , my  kinsmen , and  my  fellowprisoners , who  are  of note  among  the apostles , who  also  were  in  Christ  before  me .

8 또 주 안에서 내 사랑하는 암블리아에게 문안하라
8 Greet  Amplias  my  beloved  in  the Lord .

9 그리스도 안에서 우리의 동역자인 우르바노와 나의 사랑하는 스다구에게 문안하라
9 Salute  Urbane , our  helper  in  Christ , and  Stachys  my  beloved .

10 그리스도 안에서 인정함을 받은 아벨레에게 문안하라 아리스도불로의 권속에게 문안하라
10 Salute  Apelles  approved  in  Christ . Salute  them  which are of  Aristobulus ' household.

11 내 친척 헤로디온에게 문안하라 나깃수의 권속중 주 안에 있는 자들에게 문안하라
11 Salute  Herodion  my  kinsman . Greet  them  that be of  the household of Narcissus , which  are  in  the Lord .

12 주 안에서 수고한 드루배나와 드루보사에게 문안하라 주 안에서 많이 수고하고 사랑하는 버시에게 문안하라
12 Salute  Tryphena  and  Tryphosa , who labour  in  the Lord . Salute  the beloved  Persis , which  laboured  much  in  the Lord .

13 주 안에서 택하심을 입은 루포와 그 어머니에게 문안하라 그 어머니는 곧 내 어머니니라
13 Salute  Rufus  chosen  in  the Lord , and  his  mother  and  mine .

14 아순그리도와 블레곤과 허메와 바드로바와 허마와 저희와 함께 있는 형제들에게 문안하라
14 Salute  Asyncritus , Phlegon , Hermas , Patrobas , Hermes , and  the brethren  which are with  them .

15 빌롤로고와 율리아와 또 네레오와 그 자매와 올름바와 저희와 함께 있는 모든 성도에게 문안하라
15 Salute  Philologus , and  Julia , Nereus , and  his  sister , and  Olympas , and  all  the saints  which are with  them .

16 너희가 거룩하게 입맞춤으로 서로 문안하라 그리스도의 모든 교회가 다 너희에게 문안하느니라
16 Salute  one another  with  an holy  kiss . The churches  of Christ  salute  you .

17 형제들아 내가 너희를 권하노니 너희 교훈을 거스려 분쟁을 일으키고 거치게 하는 자들을 살피고 저희에게서 떠나라
17 Now  I beseech  you , brethren , mark  them which cause  divisions  and  offences  contrary  to the doctrine  which  ye  have learned

18 이같은 자들은 우리 주 그리스도를 섬기지 아니하고 다만 자기의 배만 섬기나니 공교하고 아첨하는 말로 순진한 자들의 마음을 미혹하느니라
18 For  they that are such  serve  not  our  Lord  Jesus  Christ , but  their own  belly

19 너희 순종함이 모든 사람에게 들리는지라 그러므로 내가 너희를 인하여 기뻐하노니 너희가 선한데 지혜롭고 악한데 미련하기를 원하노라
19 For  your  obedience  is come abroad  unto  all  men. I am glad  therefore  on  your  behalf : but yet  I would have  you  wise  unto  that which is  good  , and  simple  concerning  evil .

20 평강의 하나님께서 속히 사단을 너희 발 아래서 상하게 하시리라 우리 주 예수의 은혜가 너희에게 있을찌어다
20 And  the God  of peace  shall bruise  Satan  under  your  feet  shortly  . The grace  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ  be with  you . Amen .

21 나의 동역자 디모데와 나의 친척 누기오와 야손과 소시바더가 너희에게 문안하느니라
21 Timotheus  my  workfellow , and  Lucius , and  Jason , and  Sosipater , my  kinsmen , salute  you .

22 이 편지를 대서하는 나 더디오도 주 안에서 너희에게 문안하노라
22 I  Tertius , who wrote  this epistle , salute  you  in  the Lord .

23 나와 온 교회 식주인 가이오도 너희에게 문안하고 이 성의 재무 에라스도와 형제 구아도도 너희에게 문안하느니라
23 Gaius  mine  host , and  of the whole  church , saluteth  you . Erastus  the chamberlain  of the city  saluteth  you , and  Quartus  a brother .

24 (없음)
24 The grace  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ  be with  you  all . Amen .

25 나의 복음과 예수 그리스도를 전파함은 영세 전부터 감취었다가
25 Now  to him that is of power  to stablish  you  according  to my  gospel , and  the preaching  of Jesus  Christ , according  to the revelation  of the mystery , which was kept secret  since the world began  ,

26 이제는 나타내신 바 되었으며 영원하신 하나님의 명을 좇아 선지자들의 글로 말미암아 모든 민족으로 믿어 순종케 하시려고 알게 하신 바 그 비밀의 계시를 좇아 된 것이니 이 복음으로 너희를 능히 견고케 하실
26 But  now  is made manifest , and  by  the scriptures  of the prophets , according  to the commandment  of the everlasting  God , made known  to  all  nations  for  the obedience  of faith :

27 지혜로우신 하나님께 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 영광이 세세무궁토록 있을찌어다 아멘
27 To God  only  wise , be glory  through  Jesus  Christ  for  ever . Amen . Written  to  the Romans  from  Corinthus , and sent by  Phebe  servant  of the church  at  Cenchrea .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.