고린도전서 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,407회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도전서 1장

1 하나님의 뜻을 따라 그리스도 예수의 사도로 부르심을 입은 바울과 및 형제 소스데네는
1 Paul , called  to be an apostle  of Jesus  Christ  through  the will  of God , and  Sosthenes  our brother ,

2 고린도에 있는 하나님의 교회 곧 그리스도 예수 안에서 거룩하여지고 성도라 부르심을 입은 자들과 또 각처에서 우리의 주 곧 저희와 우리의 주 되신 예수 그리스도의 이름을 부르는 모든 자들에게
2 Unto the church  of God  which  is  at  Corinth , to them that are sanctified  in  Christ  Jesus , called  to be saints , with  all  that in  every  place  call upon  the name  of Jesus  Christ  our  Lord , both  theirs  and  ours :

3 하나님 우리 아버지와 주 예수 그리스도로 좇아 은혜와 평강이 있기를 원하노라
3 Grace  be unto you , and  peace , from  God  our  Father , and  from the Lord  Jesus  Christ .

4 그리스도 예수 안에서 너희에게 주신 하나님의 은혜를 인하여 내가 너희를 위하여 항상 하나님께 감사하노니
4 I thank  my  God  always  on  your  behalf , for  the grace  of God  which  is given  you  by  Jesus  Christ

5 이는 너희가 그의 안에서 모든 일 곧 모든 구변과 모든 지식에 풍족하므로
5 That  in  every thing  ye are enriched  by  him , in  all  utterance , and  in all  knowledge

6 그리스도의 증거가 너희 중에 견고케 되어
6 Even as  the testimony  of Christ  was confirmed  in  you :

7 너희가 모든 은사에 부족함이 없이 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 나타나심을 기다림이라
7 So that  ye  come behind  in  no  gift

8 주께서 너희를 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 날에 책망할 것이 없는 자로 끝까지 견고케 하시리라
8 Who  shall  also  confirm  you  unto  the end , that ye may be blameless  in  the day  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ .

9 너희를 불러 그의 아들 예수 그리스도 우리 주로 더불어 교제케 하시는 하나님은 미쁘시도다
9 God  is faithful , by  whom  ye were called  unto  the fellowship  of his  Son  Jesus  Christ  our  Lord .

10 형제들아 내가 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 너희를 권하노니 다 같은 말을 하고 너희 가운데 분쟁이 없이 같은 마음과 같은 뜻으로 온전히 합하라
10 Now  I beseech  you , brethren , by  the name  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ , that  ye  all  speak  the same thing , and  that there be  no  divisions  among  you

11 내 형제들아 글로에의 집 편으로서 너희에게 대한 말이 내게 들리니 곧 너희 가운데 분쟁이 있다는 것이라
11 For  it hath been declared  unto me  of  you , my  brethren , by  them which are of the house  of Chloe , that  there are  contentions  among  you .

12 이는 다름아니라 너희가 각각 이르되 나는 바울에게, 나는 아볼로에게, 나는 게바에게, 나는 그리스도에게 속한 자라 하는 것이니
12 Now  this  I say , that  every one  of you  saith , I  am  of Paul

13 그리스도께서 어찌 나뉘었느뇨 바울이 너희를 위하여 십자가에 못 박혔으며 바울의 이름으로 너희가 세례를 받았느뇨
13 Is  Christ  divided ?  was  Paul  crucified  for  you ? or  were ye baptized  in  the name  of Paul ?

14 그리스보와 가이오 외에는 너희 중 아무에게도 내가 세례를 주지 아니한 것을 감사하노니
14 I thank  God  that  I baptized  none  of you , but  Crispus  and  Gaius

15 이는 아무도 나의 이름으로 세례를 받았다 말하지 못하게 하려 함이라
15 Lest  any  should say  that  I had baptized  in  mine own  name .

16 내가 또한 스데바나 집 사람에게 세례를 주었고 그 외에는 다른 아무에게 세례를 주었는지 알지 못하노라
16 And  I baptized  also  the household  of Stephanas : besides , I know  not  whether I baptized  any  other .

17 그리스도께서 나를 보내심은 세례를 주게 하려 하심이 아니요 오직 복음을 전케 하려 하심이니 말의 지혜로 하지 아니함은 그리스도의 십자가가 헛되지 않게 하려 함이라
17 For  Christ  sent  me  not  to baptize , but  to preach the gospel : not  with  wisdom  of words , lest  the cross  of Christ  should be made of none effect .

18 십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 얻는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라
18 For  the preaching  of the cross  is  to them  that perish  foolishness

19 기록된 바 내가 지혜 있는 자들의 지혜를 멸하고 총명한 자들의 총명을 폐하리라 하였으니
19 For  it is written , I will destroy  the wisdom  of the wise , and  will bring to nothing  the understanding  of the prudent .

20 지혜 있는 자가 어디 있느뇨 선비가 어디 있느뇨 이 세대에 변사가 어디 있느뇨 하나님께서 이 세상의 지혜를 미련케 하신 것이 아니뇨
20 Where  is the wise ? where  is the scribe ? where  is the disputer  of this  world ? hath  not  God  made foolish  the wisdom  of this  world ?

21 하나님의 지혜에 있어서는 이 세상이 자기 지혜로 하나님을 알지 못하는 고로 하나님께서 전도의 미련한 것으로 믿는 자들을 구원하시기를 기뻐하셨도다
21 For  after  that in  the wisdom  of God  the world  by  wisdom  knew  not  God , it pleased  God  by  the foolishness  of preaching  to save  them that believe .

22 유대인은 표적을 구하고 헬라인은 지혜를 찾으나
22 For  the Jews  require  a sign , and  the Greeks  seek  after wisdom :

23 우리는 십자가에 못 박힌 그리스도를 전하니 유대인에게는 거리끼는 것이요 이방인에게는 미련한 것이로되
23 But  we  preach  Christ  crucified , unto the Jews  a stumblingblock  , and  unto the Greeks  foolishness

24 오직 부르심을 입은 자들에게는 유대인이나 헬라인이나 그리스도는 하나님의 능력이요 하나님의 지혜니라
24 But  unto them  which  are called , both  Jews  and  Greeks , Christ  the power  of God , and  the wisdom  of God .

25 하나님의 미련한 것이 사람보다 지혜 있고 하나님의 약한 것이 사람보다 강하니라
25 Because  the foolishness  of God  is  wiser than  men

26 형제들아 너희를 부르심을 보라 육체를 따라 지혜 있는 자가 많지 아니하며 능한 자가 많지 아니하며 문벌 좋은 자가 많지 아니하도다
26 For  ye see  your  calling , brethren , how that  not  many  wise men  after  the flesh , not  many  mighty , not  many  noble , are called:

27 그러나 하나님께서 세상의 미련한 것들을 택하사 지혜 있는 자들을 부끄럽게 하려 하시고 세상의 약한 것들을 택하사 강한 것들을 부끄럽게 하려 하시며
27 But  God  hath chosen  the foolish things  of the world  to  confound  the wise

28 하나님께서 세상의 천한 것들과 멸시 받는 것들과 없는 것들을 택하사 있는 것들을 폐하려 하시나니
28 And  base things  of the world , and  things which are despised , hath  God  chosen , yea, and  things which  are  not , to  bring to nought  things that are :

29 이는 아무 육체라도 하나님 앞에서 자랑하지 못하게 하려 하심이라
29 That  no  flesh  should glory  in his presence  .

30 너희는 하나님께로부터 나서 그리스도 예수 안에 있고 예수는 하나님께로서 나와서 우리에게 지혜와 의로움과 거룩함과 구속함이 되셨으니
30 But  of  him  are  ye  in  Christ  Jesus , who  of  God  is made  unto us  wisdom , and  righteousness , and  sanctification , and  redemption :

31 기록된 바 자랑하는 자는 주 안에서 자랑하라 함과 같게 하려 함이니라
31 That , according as  it is written , He that glorieth , let  him glory  in  the Lord .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.