고린도전서 2장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 76회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도전서 2장

1 형제들아 내가 너희에게 나아가 하나님의 증거를 전할 때에 말과 지혜의 아름다운 것으로 아니하였나니
1 And I , brethren , when I came  to  you , came  not  with  excellency  of speech  or  of wisdom , declaring  unto you  the testimony  of God .

2 내가 너희 중에서 예수 그리스도와 그의 십자가에 못 박히신 것 외에는 아무 것도 알지 아니하기로 작정하였음이라
2 For  I determined  not  to know  any thing  among  you , save  Jesus  Christ , and  him  crucified .

3 내가 너희 가운데 거할 때에 약하며 두려워하며 심히 떨었노라
3 And  I  was  with  you  in  weakness , and  in  fear , and  in  much  trembling .

4 내 말과 내 전도함이 지혜의 권하는 말로 하지 아니하고 다만 성령의 나타남과 능력으로 하여
4 And  my  speech  and  my  preaching  was not  with  enticing  words  of man's  wisdom , but  in  demonstration  of the Spirit  and  of power :

5 너희 믿음이 사람의 지혜에 있지 아니하고 다만 하나님의 능력에 있게 하려 하였노라
5 That  your  faith  should  not  stand  in  the wisdom  of men , but  in  the power  of God .

6 그러나 우리가 온전한 자들 중에서 지혜를 말하노니 이는 이 세상의 지혜가 아니요 또 이 세상의 없어질 관원의 지혜도 아니요
6 Howbeit  we speak  wisdom  among  them that are perfect : yet  not  the wisdom  of this  world , nor  of the princes  of this  world , that come to nought :

7 오직 비밀한 가운데 있는 하나님의 지혜를 말하는 것이니 곧 감취었던 것인데 하나님이 우리의 영광을 위하사 만세 전에 미리 정하신 것이라
7 But  we speak  the wisdom  of God  in  a mystery , even the hidden  wisdom, which  God  ordained  before  the world  unto  our  glory :

8 이 지혜는 이 세대의 관원이 하나도 알지 못하였나니 만일 알았더면 영광의 주를 십자가에 못 박지 아니하였으리라
8 Which  none  of the princes  of this  world  knew : for  had they known  it, they  would  not  have crucified  the Lord  of glory .

9 기록된 바 하나님이 자기를 사랑하는 자들을 위하여 예비하신 모든 것은 눈으로 보지 못하고 귀로도 듣지 못하고 사람의 마음으로도 생각지 못하였다 함과 같으니라
9 But  as  it is written , Eye  hath  not  seen , nor  ear  heard , neither  have entered  into  the heart  of man , the things which  God  hath prepared  for them that love  him .

10 오직 하나님이 성령으로 이것을 우리에게 보이셨으니 성령은 모든 것 곧 하나님의 깊은 것이라도 통달하시느니라
10 But  God  hath revealed  them unto us  by  his  Spirit : for  the Spirit  searcheth  all things , yea , the deep things  of God .

11 사람의 사정을 사람의 속에 있는 영 외에는 누가 알리요 이와 같이 하나님의 사정도 하나님의 영 외에는 아무도 알지 못하느니라
11 For  what  man  knoweth  the things  of a man , save  the spirit  of man  which  is in  him ? even  so  the things  of God  knoweth  no man , but  the Spirit  of God .

12 우리가 세상의 영을 받지 아니하고 오직 하나님께로 온 영을 받았으니 이는 우리로 하여금 하나님께서 우리에게 은혜로 주신 것들을 알게 하려 하심이라
12 Now  we  have received , not  the spirit  of the world , but  the spirit  which  is of  God

13 우리가 이것을 말하거니와 사람의 지혜의 가르친 말로 아니하고 오직 성령의 가르치신 것으로 하니 신령한 일은 신령한 것으로 분별하느니라
13 Which things  also  we speak , not  in  the words  which man's  wisdom  teacheth , but  which the Holy  Ghost  teacheth

14 육에 속한 사람은 하나님의 성령의 일을 받지 아니하나니 저희에게는 미련하게 보임이요 또 깨닫지도 못하나니 이런 일은 영적으로라야 분변함이니라
14 But  the natural  man  receiveth  not  the things  of the Spirit  of God : for  they are  foolishness  unto him : neither  can  he know  them, because  they are spiritually  discerned .

15 신령한 자는 모든 것을 판단하나 자기는 아무에게도 판단을 받지 아니하느니라
15 But  he that is spiritual  judgeth  all things , yet  he himself  is judged  of  no man .

16 누가 주의 마음을 알아서 주를 가르치겠느냐 그러나 우리가 그리스도의 마음을 가졌느니라
16 For  who  hath known  the mind  of the Lord , that  he may instruct  him ? But  we  have  the mind  of Christ .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.