고린도전서 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 89회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도전서 5장

1 너희 중에 심지어 음행이 있다 함을 들으니 이런 음행은 이방인 중에라도 없는 것이라 누가 그 아비의 아내를 취하였다 하는도다
1 It is reported  commonly  that there is fornication  among  you , and  such  fornication  as  is  not so much  as named  among  the Gentiles , that  one  should have  his father's  wife .

2 그리하고도 너희가 오히려 교만하여져서 어찌하여 통한히 여기지 아니하고 그 일 행한 자를 너희 중에서 물리치지 아니하였느냐
2 And  ye  are  puffed up , and  have  not  rather  mourned , that  he that hath done  this  deed  might be taken away  from  among  you .

3 내가 실로 몸으로는 떠나 있으나 영으로는 함께 있어서 거기 있는 것 같이 이 일 행한 자를 이미 판단하였노라
3 For  I  verily , as  absent  in body , but  present  in spirit , have judged  already , as  though I were present , concerning him that hath  so  done  this deed ,

4 주 예수의 이름으로 너희가 내 영과 함께 모여서 우리 주 예수의 능력으로
4 In  the name  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ , when ye  are gathered together , and  my  spirit , with  the power  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ ,

5 이런 자를 사단에게 내어주었으니 이는 육신은 멸하고 영은 주 예수의 날에 구원 얻게 하려 함이라
5 To deliver  such an one  unto Satan  for  the destruction  of the flesh , that  the spirit  may be saved  in  the day  of the Lord  Jesus .

6 너희의 자랑하는 것이 옳지 아니하도다 적은 누룩이 온 덩어리에 퍼지는 것을 알지 못하느냐
6 Your  glorying  is not  good . Know ye  not  that  a little  leaven  leaveneth  the whole  lump ?

7 너희는 누룩 없는 자인데 새 덩어리가 되기 위하여 묵은 누룩을 내어버리라 우리의 유월절 양 곧 그리스도께서 희생이 되셨느니라
7 Purge out  therefore  the old  leaven , that  ye may be  a new  lump , as  ye are  unleavened . For  even  Christ  our  passover  is sacrificed  for  us :

8 이러므로 우리가 명절을 지키되 묵은 누룩도 말고 괴악하고 악독한 누룩도 말고 오직 순전함과 진실함의 누룩 없는 떡으로 하자
8 Therefore  let us keep the feast , not  with  old  leaven , neither  with  the leaven  of malice  and  wickedness

9 내가 너희에게 쓴 것에 음행하는 자들을 사귀지 말라 하였거니와
9 I wrote  unto you  in  an epistle  not  to company  with fornicators :

10 이 말은 이 세상의 음행하는 자들이나 탐하는 자들과 토색하는 자들이나 우상 숭배하는 자들을 도무지 사귀지 말라 하는 것이 아니니 만일 그리 하려면 세상 밖으로 나가야 할 것이라
10 Yet  not  altogether  with the fornicators  of this  world , or  with the covetous , or  extortioners , or  with idolaters

11 이제 내가 너희에게 쓴 것은 만일 어떤 형제라 일컫는 자가 음행하거나 탐람하거나 우상 숭배를 하거나 후욕하거나 술 취하거나 토색하거든 사귀지도 말고 그런 자와는 함께 먹지도 말라 함이라
11 But  now  I have written  unto you  not  to keep company , if  any man  that is called  a brother  be  a fornicator , or  covetous , or  an idolater , or  a railer , or  a drunkard , or  an extortioner

12 외인들을 판단하는데 내게 무슨 상관이 있으리요마는 교중 사람들이야 너희가 판단치 아니하랴
12 For  what  have I  to do to judge  them also  that are without ? do  not  ye  judge  them that are within ?

13 외인들은 하나님이 판단하시려니와 이 악한 사람은 너희 중에서 내어 쫓으라
13 But  them that are without  God  judgeth . Therefore  put away  from  among yourselves  that  wicked person .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.