고린도전서 7장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 806회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도전서 7장

1 너희의 쓴 말에 대하여는 남자가 여자를 가까이 아니함이 좋으나
1 Now  concerning  the things whereof  ye wrote  unto me : It is good  for a man  not  to touch  a woman .

2 음행의 연고로 남자마다 자기 아내를 두고 여자마다 자기 남편을 두라
2 Nevertheless  , to avoid fornication , let  every man  have  his own  wife , and  let  every woman  have  her own  husband .

3 남편은 그 아내에게 대한 의무를 다하고 아내도 그 남편에게 그렇게 할찌라
3 Let  the husband  render  unto the wife  due  benevolence : and  likewise  also  the wife  unto the husband .

4 아내가 자기 몸을 주장하지 못하고 오직 그 남편이 하며 남편도 이와 같이 자기 몸을 주장하지 못하고 오직 그 아내가 하나니
4 The wife  hath  not  power  of her own  body , but  the husband : and  likewise  also  the husband  hath  not  power  of his own  body , but  the wife .

5 서로 분방하지 말라 다만 기도할 틈을 얻기 위하여 합의상 얼마 동안은 하되 다시 합하라 이는 너희의 절제 못함을 인하여 사단으로 너희를 시험하지 못하게 하려 함이라
5 Defraud ye  not  one the other , except  it be  with  consent  for  a time , that  ye may give yourselves  to fasting  and  prayer

6 그러나 내가 이 말을 함은 권도요 명령은 아니라
6 But  I speak  this  by  permission , and not  of  commandment .

7 나는 모든 사람이 나와 같기를 원하노라 그러나 각각 하나님께 받은 자기의 은사가 있으니 하나는 이러하고 하나는 저러하니라
7 For  I would  that all  men  were  even  as  I myself . But  every man  hath  his proper  gift  of  God , one  after this manner , and  another  after that .

8 내가 혼인하지 아니한 자들과 및 과부들에게 이르노니 나와 같이 그냥 지내는 것이 좋으니라
8 I say  therefore  to the unmarried  and  widows , It is  good  for them  if  they abide  even  as  I .

9 만일 절제할 수 없거든 혼인하라 정욕이 불같이 타는 것보다 혼인하는 것이 나으니라
9 But  if  they  cannot  contain , let them marry : for  it is  better  to marry  than  to burn .

10 혼인한 자들에게 내가 명하노니 (명하는 자는 내가 아니요 주시라) 여자는 남편에게서 갈리지 말고
10 And  unto the married  I command , yet not  I , but  the Lord , Let  not  the wife  depart  from  her husband :

11 만일 갈릴찌라도 그냥 지내든지 다시 그 남편과 화합하든지 하라) 남편도 아내를 버리지 말라
11 But  and  if  she depart , let her remain  unmarried , or  be reconciled  to her husband : and  let  not  the husband  put away  his wife .

12 그 남은 사람들에게 내가 말하노니 (이는 주의 명령이 아니라) 만일 어떤 형제에게 믿지 아니하는 아내가 있어 남편과 함께 살기를 좋아하거든 저를 버리지 말며
12 But  to the rest  speak  I , not  the Lord : If any  brother  hath  a wife  that believeth not , and  she  be pleased  to dwell  with  him , let him  not  put  her  away .

13 어떤 여자에게 믿지 아니하는 남편이 있어 아내와 함께 살기를 좋아하거든 그 남편을 버리지 말라
13 And  the woman  which  hath  an husband  that believeth not , and  if he  be pleased  to dwell  with  her , let her  not  leave  him .

14 믿지 아니하는 남편이 아내로 인하여 거룩하게 되고 믿지 아니하는 아내가 남편으로 인하여 거룩하게 되나니 그렇지 아니하면 너희 자녀도 깨끗지 못하니라 그러나 이제 거룩하니라
14 For  the unbelieving  husband  is sanctified  by  the wife , and  the unbelieving  wife  is sanctified  by  the husband : else  were  your  children  unclean

15 혹 믿지 아니하는 자가 갈리거든 갈리게 하라 형제나 자매나 이런 일에 구속 받을 것이 없느니라 그러나 하나님은 화평 중에서 너희를 부르셨느니라
15 But  if  the unbelieving  depart , let him depart . A brother  or  a sister  is  not  under bondage  in  such  cases: but  God  hath called  us  to  peace .

16 아내 된 자여 네가 남편을 구원할는지 어찌 알 수 있으며 남편 된 자여 네가 네 아내를 구원할는지 어찌 알 수 있으리요
16 For  what  knowest thou , O wife , whether  thou shalt save  thy husband ? or  how  knowest thou , O man , whether  thou shalt save  thy wife ?

17 오직 주께서 각 사람에게 나눠 주신대로 하나님이 각 사람을 부르신 그대로 행하라 내가 모든 교회에서 이와 같이 명하노라
17 But  as  God  hath distributed  to every man , as  the Lord  hath called  every one , so  let him walk . And  so  ordain I  in  all  churches .

18 할례자로 부르심을 받은 자가 있느냐 무할례자가 되지 말며 무할례자로 부르심을 받은 자가 있느냐 할례를 받지 말라
18 Is  any man  called  being circumcised ? let him  not  become uncircumcised . Is  any  called  in  uncircumcision ? let him  not  be circumcised .

19 할례 받는 것도 아무 것도 아니요 할례 받지 아니하는 것도 아무 것도 아니로되 오직 하나님의 계명을 지킬 따름이니라
19 Circumcision  is  nothing , and  uncircumcision  is  nothing , but  the keeping  of the commandments  of God .

20 각 사람이 부르심을 받은 그 부르심 그대로 지내라
20 Let  every man  abide  in  the same  calling  wherein  he was called  .

21 네가 종으로 있을 때에 부르심을 받았느냐 염려하지 말라 그러나 자유할 수 있거든 차라리 사용하라
21 Art thou called  being a servant ? care  not  for it : but  if  thou mayest  be made  free , use  it rather .

22 주 안에서 부르심을 받은 자는 종이라도 주께 속한 자유자요 또 이와 같이 자유자로 있을 때에 부르심을 받은 자는 그리스도의 종이니라
22 For  he that is called  in  the Lord , being a servant , is  the Lord's  freeman : likewise  also  he that is called , being free , is  Christ's  servant .

23 너희는 값으로 사신 것이니 사람들의 종이 되지 말라
23 Ye are bought  with a price

24 형제들아 각각 부르심을 받은 그대로 하나님과 함께 거하라
24 Brethren , let  every man , wherein  he is called , therein  abide  with  God .

25 처녀에 대하여는 내가 주께 받은 계명이 없으되 주의 자비하심을 받아서 충성된 자가 되어 의견을 고하노니
25 Now  concerning  virgins  I have  no  commandment  of the Lord : yet  I give  my judgment , as  one that hath obtained mercy  of  the Lord  to be  faithful .

26 내 생각에는 이것이 좋으니 곧 임박한 환난을 인하여 사람이 그냥 지내는 것이 좋으니라
26 I suppose  therefore  that this  is  good  for  the present  distress , I say, that  it is good  for a man  so  to be .

27 네가 아내에게 매였느냐 놓이기를 구하지 말며 아내에게서 놓였느냐 아내를 구하지 말라
27 Art thou bound  unto a wife ? seek  not  to be loosed . Art thou loosed  from  a wife ? seek  not  a wife .

28 그러나 장가가도 죄 짓는 것이 아니요 처녀가 시집가도 죄 짓는 것이 아니로되 이런 이들은 육신에 고난이 있으리니 나는 너희를 아끼노라
28 But  and  if  thou marry , thou hast  not  sinned

29 형제들아 내가 이 말을 하노니 때가 단축하여진고로 이 후부터 아내 있는 자들은 없는 자 같이 하며
29 But  this  I say , brethren , the time  is short : it remaineth  , that  both  they that have  wives  be  as though  they had  none

30 우는 자들은 울지 않는 자 같이 하며 기쁜 자들은 기쁘지 않은 자 같이 하며 매매하는 자들은 없는 자 같이 하며
30 And  they that weep , as  though they wept  not

31 세상 물건을 쓰는 자들은 다 쓰지 못하는 자 같이 하라 이 세상의 형적은 지나감이니라
31 And  they that use  this  world , as  not  abusing  it: for  the fashion  of this  world  passeth away .

32 너희가 염려 없기를 원하노라 장가가지 않은 자는 주의 일을 염려하여 어찌하여야 주를 기쁘시게 할꼬 하되
32 But  I would have  you  without carefulness . He that is unmarried  careth  for the things that belong to  the Lord , how  he may please  the Lord :

33 장가 간 자는 세상 일을 염려하여 어찌하여야 아내를 기쁘게 할꼬 하여 마음이 나누이며
33 But  he that is married  careth  for the things that are  of the world , how  he may please  his wife .

34 시집가지 않은 자와 처녀는 주의 일을 염려하여 몸과 영을 다 거룩하게 하려 하되 시집 간 자는 세상 일을 염려하여 어찌하여야 남편을 기쁘게 할꼬 하느니라
34 There is difference also between  a wife  and  a virgin . The unmarried woman  careth for  the things  of the Lord , that  she may be  holy  both  in body  and  in spirit : but  she that is married  careth  for the things  of the world , how  she may please  her husband .

35 내가 이것을 말함은 너희의 유익을 위함이요 너희에게 올무를 놓으려 함이 아니니 오직 너희로 하여금 이치에 합하게 하여 분요함이 없이 주를 섬기게 하려 함이라
35 And  this  I speak  for  your  own  profit

36 누가 자기의 처녀 딸에 대한 일이 이치에 합당치 못한 줄로 생각할 때에 혼기도 지나고 그같이 할 필요가 있거든 마음대로 하라 이것은 죄 짓는 것이 아니니 혼인하게 하라
36 But  if any man  think  that he behaveth himself uncomely  toward  his  virgin , if  she pass the flower of her age  , and  need  so  require , let him do  what  he will , he sinneth  not : let them marry .

37 그러나 그 마음을 굳게 하고 또 부득이한 일도 없고 자기 뜻대로 할 권리가 있어서 그 처녀 딸을 머물러 두기로 마음에 작정하여도 잘하는 것이니라
37 Nevertheless  he  that standeth  stedfast  in  his heart , having  no  necessity , but  hath  power  over  his own  will , and  hath  so  decreed  in  his  heart  that he will keep  his  virgin , doeth  well .

38 그러므로 처녀 딸을 시집보내는 자도 잘하거니와 시집보내지 아니하는 자가 더 잘하는 것이니라
38 So  then  he that giveth her in marriage  doeth  well

39 아내가 그 남편이 살 동안에 매여 있다가 남편이 죽으면 자유하여 자기 뜻대로 시집 갈 것이나 주 안에서만 할 것이니라
39 The wife  is bound  by the law  as long  as  her husband  liveth

40 그러나 내 뜻에는 그냥 지내는 것이 더욱 복이 있으리로다 나도 또한 하나님의 영을 받은 줄로 생각하노라
40 But  she is  happier  if  she  so  abide , after  my  judgment : and  I think  also  that I have  the Spirit  of God .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.