고린도전서 9장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 92회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도전서 9장

1 내가 자유자가 아니냐 사도가 아니냐 예수 우리 주를 보지 못하였느냐 주 안에서 행한 나의 일이 너희가 아니냐
1 Am  I not  an apostle ? am  I not  free ? have I not  seen  Jesus  Christ  our  Lord ? are  not  ye  my  work  in  the Lord ?

2 다른 사람들에게는 내가 사도가 아닐찌라도 너희에게는 사도니 나의 사도 됨을 주 안에서 인친 것이 너희라
2 If  I be  not  an apostle  unto others , yet  doubtless  I am  to you : for  the seal  of mine  apostleship  are  ye  in  the Lord .

3 나를 힐문하는 자들에게 발명할 것이 이것이니
3 Mine  answer  to them that do examine  me  is  this ,

4 우리가 먹고 마시는 권이 없겠느냐
4 Have we  not  power  to eat  and  to drink ?

5 우리가 다른 사도들과 주의 형제들과 게바와 같이 자매 된 아내를 데리고 다닐 권이 없겠느냐
5 Have we  not  power  to lead about  a sister , a wife , as well as  other  apostles , and  as the brethren  of the Lord , and  Cephas ?

6 어찌 나와 바나바만 일하지 아니할 권이 없겠느냐
6 Or  I  only  and  Barnabas , have  not  we  power  to forbear  working ?

7 누가 자비량하고 병정을 다니겠느냐 누가 포도를 심고 그 실과를 먹지 않겠느냐 누가 양떼를 기르고 그 양떼의 젖을 먹지 않겠느냐
7 Who  goeth a warfare  any time at  his own  charges ? who  planteth  a vineyard , and  eateth  not  of  the fruit  thereof ? or  who  feedeth  a flock , and  eateth  not  of  the milk  of the flock ?

8 내가 사람의 예대로 이것을 말하느냐 율법도 이것을 말하지 아니하느냐
8 Say I  these things  as  a man ? or  saith  not  the law  the same  also ?

9 모세 율법에 곡식을 밟아 떠는 소에게 망을 씌우지 말라 기록하였으니 하나님께서 어찌 소들을 위하여 염려하심이냐
9 For  it is written  in  the law  of Moses , Thou shalt  not  muzzle  the mouth of the ox  that treadeth out the corn .  Doth  God  take care  for oxen ?

10 전혀 우리를 위하여 말씀하심이 아니냐 과연 우리를 위하여 기록된 것이니 밭 가는 자는 소망을 가지고 갈며 곡식 떠는 자는 함께 얻을 소망을 가지고 떠는 것이라
10 Or  saith he  it altogether  for  our  sakes ? For  our  sakes , no doubt , this is written : that  he that ploweth  should  plow  in  hope

11 우리가 너희에게 신령한 것을 뿌렸은즉 너희 육신의 것을 거두기로 과하다 하겠느냐
11 If  we  have sown  unto you  spiritual things , is it a great thing  if  we  shall reap  your  carnal things ?

12 다른 이들도 너희에게 이런 권을 가졌거든 하물며 우리일까보냐 그러나 우리가 이 권을 쓰지 아니하고 범사에 참는 것은 그리스도의 복음에 아무 장애가 없게 하려 함이로라
12 If  others  be partakers  of this power  over you , are not  we  rather ? Nevertheless  we have  not  used  this  power

13 성전의 일을 하는 이들은 성전에서 나는 것을 먹으며 제단을 모시는 이들은 제단과 함께 나누는 것을 너희가 알지 못하느냐
13 Do ye  not  know  that  they which minister  about holy things  live  of the things of  the temple ? and they which wait  at the altar  are partakers  with the altar ?

14 이와 같이 주께서도 복음 전하는 자들이 복음으로 말미암아 살리라 명하셨느니라
14 Even  so  hath  the Lord  ordained  that they which preach  the gospel  should live  of  the gospel .

15 그러나 내가 이것을 하나도 쓰지 아니하였고 또 이 말을 쓰는 것은 내게 이같이 하여 달라는 것이 아니라 내가 차라리 죽을찌언정...... 누구든지 내 자랑하는 것을 헛된 데로 돌리지 못하게 하리라
15 But  I  have used  none  of these things :  neither  have I written  these things , that  it should be  so  done  unto  me : for  it were better  for me  to die  , than  that  any man  should make  my  glorying  void .

16 내가 복음을 전할찌라도 자랑할 것이 없음은 내가 부득불 할 일임이라 만일 복음을 전하지 아니하면 내게 화가 있을 것임이로라
16 For  though  I preach  the gospel , I  have  nothing  to glory of : for  necessity  is laid upon  me

17 내가 내 임의로 이것을 행하면 상을 얻으려니와 임의로 아니한다 할찌라도 나는 직분을 맡았노라
17 For  if  I do  this thing  willingly , I have  a reward : but  if  against my will , a dispensation  of the gospel is committed unto me .

18 그런즉 내 상이 무엇이냐 내가 복음을 전할 때에 값 없이 전하고 복음으로 인하여 내게 있는 권을 다 쓰지 아니하는 이것이로라
18 What  is  my  reward  then ? Verily that , when I preach the gospel , I may make  the gospel  of Christ  without charge , that  I abuse  not  my  power  in  the gospel .

19 내가 모든 사람에게 자유하였으나 스스로 모든 사람에게 종이 된 것은 더 많은 사람을 얻고자 함이라
19 For  though I be  free  from  all  men, yet have I made  myself  servant  unto all , that  I might gain  the more .

20 유대인들에게는 내가 유대인과 같이 된 것은 유대인들을 얻고자 함이요 율법 아래 있는 자들에게는 내가 율법 아래 있지 아니하나 율법 아래 있는 자 같이 된 것은 율법 아래 있는 자들을 얻고자 함이요
20 And  unto the Jews  I became  as  a Jew , that  I might gain  the Jews

21 율법 없는 자에게는 내가 하나님께는 율법 없는 자가 아니요 도리어 그리스도의 율법 아래 있는 자나 율법 없는 자와 같이 된 것은 율법 없는 자들을 얻고자 함이라
21 To them that are without law , as  without law , (being  not  without law  to God , but  under the law  to Christ ,) that  I might gain  them that are without law .

22 약한 자들에게는 내가 약한 자와 같이 된 것은 약한 자들을 얻고자 함이요 여러 사람에게 내가 여러 모양이 된 것은 아무쪼록 몇몇 사람들을 구원코자 함이니
22 To the weak  became I  as  weak , that  I might gain  the weak : I am made  all things  to all  men, that  I might  by all means  save  some .

23 내가 복음을 위하여 모든 것을 행함은 복음에 참예하고자 함이라
23 And  this  I do  for  the gospel's  sake , that  I might be  partaker  thereof  with  you.

24 운동장에서 달음질하는 자들이 다 달아날찌라도 오직 상 얻는 자는 하나인줄을 너희가 알지 못하느냐 너희도 얻도록 이와 같이 달음질하라
24 Know ye  not  that  they which run  in  a race  run  all  , but  one  receiveth  the prize ? So  run , that  ye may obtain .

25 이기기를 다투는 자마다 모든 일에 절제하나니 저희는 썩을 면류관을 얻고자 하되 우리는 썩지 아니할 것을 얻고자 하노라
25 And  every man  that striveth for the mastery  is temperate  in all things .  Now  they  do it to  obtain  a corruptible  crown

26 그러므로 내가 달음질하기를 향방 없는 것 같이 아니하고 싸우기를 허공을 치는 것 같이 아니하여
26 I  therefore  so  run , not  as  uncertainly

27 내가 내 몸을 쳐 복종하게 함은 내가 남에게 전파한 후에 자기가 도리어 버림이 될까 두려워함이로라
27 But  I keep under  my  body , and  bring it into subjection : lest  that by any means  , when I have preached  to others , I myself  should be  a castaway .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.