고린도전서 11장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,058회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도전서 11장

1 내가 그리스도를 본받는 자 된 것 같이 너희는 나를 본받는 자 되라
1 Be  ye followers  of me , even as  I also  am of Christ .

2 너희가 모든 일에 나를 기억하고 또 내가 너희에게 전하여 준대로 그 유전을 너희가 지키므로 너희를 칭찬하노라
2 Now  I praise  you , brethren , that  ye remember  me  in all things , and  keep  the ordinances , as  I delivered  them to you .

3 그러나 나는 너희가 알기를 원하노니 각 남자의 머리는 그리스도요 여자의 머리는 남자요 그리스도의 머리는 하나님이시라
3 But  I would have  you  know , that  the head  of every  man  is  Christ

4 무릇 남자로서 머리에 무엇을 쓰고 기도나 예언을 하는 자는 그 머리를 욕되게 하는 것이요
4 Every  man  praying  or  prophesying , having  his head  covered , dishonoureth  his  head .

5 무릇 여자로서 머리에 쓴 것을 벗고 기도나 예언을 하는 자는 그 머리를 욕되게 하는 것이니 이는 머리 민 것과 다름이 없음이니라
5 But  every  woman  that prayeth  or  prophesieth  with her head  uncovered  dishonoureth  her  head : for  that is  even  all one  as if  she were shaven .

6 만일 여자가 머리에 쓰지 않거든 깎을 것이요 만일 깎거나 미는 것이 여자에게 부끄러움이 되거든 쓸찌니라
6 For  if  the woman  be  not  covered , let her  also  be shorn : but  if  it be a shame  for a woman  to be shorn  or  shaven , let her be covered .

7 남자는 하나님의 형상과 영광이니 그 머리에 마땅히 쓰지 않거니와 여자는 남자의 영광이니라
7 For  a man  indeed  ought  not  to cover  his head , forasmuch as he is  the image  and  glory  of God : but  the woman  is  the glory  of the man .

8 남자가 여자에게서 난 것이 아니요 여자가 남자에게서 났으며
8 For  the man  is  not  of  the woman

9 또 남자가 여자를 위하여 지음을 받지 아니하고 여자가 남자를 위하여 지음을 받은 것이니
9 Neither  was  the man  created  for  the woman

10 이러므로 여자는 천사들을 인하여 권세 아래 있는 표를 그 머리 위에 둘찌니라
10 For this  cause  ought  the woman  to have  power  on  her head  because  of the angels .

11 그러나 주 안에는 남자 없이 여자만 있지 않고 여자 없이 남자만 있지 아니하니라
11 Nevertheless  neither  is the man  without  the woman , neither  the woman  without  the man , in  the Lord .

12 여자가 남자에게서 난 것 같이 남자도 여자로 말미암아 났으나 모든 것이 하나님에게서 났느니라
12 For  as  the woman  is of  the man , even so  is the man  also  by  the woman

13 너희는 스스로 판단하라 여자가 쓰지 않고 하나님께 기도하는 것이 마땅하냐
13 Judge  in  yourselves  : is it  comely  that a woman  pray  unto God  uncovered ?

14 만일 남자가 긴 머리가 있으면 자기에게 욕되는 것을 본성이 너희에게 가르치지 아니하느냐
14 Doth  not even  nature  itself  teach  you , that , if  a man  have long hair , it is  a shame  unto him ?

15 만일 여자가 긴 머리가 있으면 자기에게 영광이 되나니 긴 머리는 쓰는 것을 대신하여 주신 연고니라
15 But  if  a woman  have long hair , it is  a glory  to her : for  her hair  is given  her  for  a covering .

16 변론하려는 태도를 가진 자가 있을찌라도 우리에게나 하나님의 모든 교회에는 이런 규례가 없느니라
16 But  if any man  seem  to be  contentious , we  have  no  such  custom , neither  the churches  of God .

17 내가 명하는 이 일에 너희를 칭찬하지 아니하나니 이는 저희의 모임이 유익이 못되고 도리어 해로움이라
17 Now  in this  that I declare  unto you I praise  you not , that  ye come together  not  for  the better , but  for  the worse .

18 첫째는 너희가 교회에 모일 때에 너희 중에 분쟁이 있다 함을 듣고 대강 믿노니
18 For  first of all , when ye  come together  in  the church , I hear  that there be  divisions  among  you

19 너희 중에 편당이 있어야 너희 중에 옳다 인정함을 받은 자들이 나타나게 되리라
19 For  there must  be  also  heresies  among  you , that  they which are approved  may be made  manifest  among  you .

20 그런즉 너희가 함께 모여서 주의 만찬을 먹을 수 없으니
20 When ye  come together  therefore  into  one place , this is  not  to eat  the Lord's  supper .

21 이는 먹을 때에 각각 자기의 만찬을 먼저 갖다 먹으므로 어떤 이는 시장하고 어떤 이는 취함이라
21 For  in  eating  every one  taketh before  other his own  supper : and  one  is hungry , and  another  is drunken .

22 너희가 먹고 마실 집이 없느냐 너희가 하나님의 교회를 업신여기고 빈궁한 자들을 부끄럽게 하느냐 내가 너희에게 무슨 말을 하랴 너희를 칭찬하랴 이것으로 칭찬하지 않노라
22 What ? have ye  not  houses  to eat  and  to drink  in ? or  despise ye  the church  of God , and  shame  them that have  not ? What  shall I say  to you ? shall I praise  you  in  this ? I praise  you not .

23 내가 너희에게 전한 것은 주께 받은 것이니 곧 주 예수께서 잡히시던 밤에 떡을 가지사
23 For  I  have received  of  the Lord  that which  also  I delivered  unto you , That  the Lord  Jesus  the same night  in  which  he was betrayed  took  bread :

24 축사하시고 떼어 가라사대 이것은 너희를 위하는 내 몸이니 이것을 행하여 나를 기념하라 하시고
24 And  when he had given thanks , he brake  it, and  said , Take , eat : this  is  my  body , which  is broken  for  you : this  do  in  remembrance  of me .

25 식후에 또한 이와 같이 잔을 가지시고 가라사대 이 잔은 내 피로 세운 새 언약이니 이것을 행하여 마실 때마다 나를 기념하라 하셨으니
25 After the same manner  also  he took the cup , when  he had supped , saying , This  cup  is  the new  testament  in  my  blood : this  do ye , as oft as  ye drink  it, in  remembrance  of me .

26 너희가 이 떡을 먹으며 이 잔을 마실 때마다 주의 죽으심을 오실 때까지 전하는 것이니라
26 For  as often as  ye eat  this  bread , and  drink  this  cup , ye do shew  the Lord's  death  till  he  come .

27 그러므로 누구든지 주의 떡이나 잔을 합당치 않게 먹고 마시는 자는 주의 몸과 피를 범하는 죄가 있느니라
27 Wherefore  whosoever  shall eat  this  bread , and  drink  this cup  of the Lord , unworthily , shall be  guilty  of the body  and  blood  of the Lord .

28 사람이 자기를 살피고 그 후에야 이 떡을 먹고 이 잔을 마실찌니
28 But  let  a man  examine  himself , and  so  let him eat  of  that bread , and  drink  of  that cup .

29 주의 몸을 분변치 못하고 먹고 마시는 자는 자기의 죄를 먹고 마시는 것이니라
29 For  he that eateth  and  drinketh  unworthily , eateth  and  drinketh  damnation  to himself , not  discerning  the Lord's  body .

30 이러므로 너희 중에 약한 자와 병든 자가 많고 잠자는 자도 적지 아니하니
30 For  this  cause  many  are weak  and  sickly  among  you , and  many  sleep .

31 우리가 우리를 살폈으면 판단을 받지 아니하려니와
31 For  if  we would judge  ourselves , we should  not  be judged .

32 우리가 판단을 받는 것은 주께 징계를 받는 것이니 이는 우리로 세상과 함께 죄 정함을 받지 않게 하려 하심이라
32 But  when we are judged , we are chastened  of  the Lord , that  we should  not  be condemned  with  the world .

33 그런즉 내 형제들아 먹으러 모일 때에 서로 기다리라
33 Wherefore , my  brethren , when ye come together  to  eat , tarry  one for another .

34 만일 누구든지 시장하거든 집에서 먹을찌니 이는 너희의 판단 받는 모임이 되지 않게 하려함이라 그 남은 것은 내가 언제든지 갈 때에 귀정하리라
34 And  if any man  hunger , let him eat  at  home

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.