고린도전서 12장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 313회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도전서 12장

1 형제들아 신령한 것에 대하여는 내가 너희의 알지 못하기를 원치 아니하노니
1 Now  concerning  spiritual  gifts, brethren , I would  not  have  you  ignorant .

2 너희도 알거니와 너희가 이방인으로 있을 때에 말 못하는 우상에게로 끄는 그대로 끌려 갔느니라
2 Ye know  that  ye were  Gentiles , carried away  unto  these dumb  idols , even as  ye were led .

3 그러므로 내가 너희에게 알게 하노니 하나님의 영으로 말하는 자는 누구든지 예수를 저주할 자라 하지 않고 또 성령으로 아니하고는 누구든지 예수를 주시라 할 수 없느니라
3 Wherefore  I give  you  to understand , that  no man  speaking  by  the Spirit  of God  calleth  Jesus  accursed : and  that no man  can  say  that Jesus  is the Lord , but  by  the Holy  Ghost .

4 은사는 여러 가지나 성령은 같고
4 Now  there are  diversities  of gifts , but  the same  Spirit .

5 직임은 여러 가지나 주는 같으며
5 And  there are  differences  of administrations , but  the same  Lord .

6 또 역사는 여러 가지나 모든 것을 모든 사람 가운데서 역사하시는 하나님은 같으니
6 And  there are  diversities  of operations , but  it is  the same  God  which  worketh  all  in  all .

7 각 사람에게 성령의 나타남을 주심은 유익하게 하려 하심이라
7 But  the manifestation  of the Spirit  is given  to every man  to  profit withal .

8 어떤 이에게는 성령으로 말미암아 지혜의 말씀을, 어떤 이에게는 같은 성령을 따라 지식의 말씀을,
8 For  to one  is given  by  the Spirit  the word  of wisdom

9 다른 이에게는 같은 성령으로 믿음을, 어떤 이에게는 한 성령으로 병 고치는 은사를,
9 To another  faith  by  the same  Spirit

10 어떤 이에게는 능력 행함을, 어떤 이에게는 예언함을, 어떤 이에게는 영들 분별함을, 다른 이에게는 각종 방언 말함을, 어떤 이에게는 방언들 통역함을 주시나니
10 To another  the working  of miracles

11 이 모든 일은 같은 한 성령이 행하사 그 뜻대로 각 사람에게 나눠 주시느니라
11 But  all  these  worketh  that one  and  the selfsame  Spirit , dividing  to every man  severally  as  he will .

12 몸은 하나인데 많은 지체가 있고 몸의 지체가 많으나 한 몸임과 같이 그리스도도 그러하니라
12 For  as  the body  is  one , and  hath  many  members , and  all  the members  of that one  body , being  many , are  one  body : so  also  is Christ .

13 우리가 유대인이나 헬라인이나 종이나 자유자나 다 한 성령으로 세례를 받아 한 몸이 되었고 또 다 한 성령을 마시게 하셨느니라
13 For  by  one  Spirit  are  we  all  baptized  into  one  body , whether  we be Jews  or  Gentiles , whether  we be bond  or  free

14 몸은 한 지체뿐 아니요 여럿이니
14 For  the body  is  not  one  member , but  many .

15 만일 발이 이르되 나는 손이 아니니 몸에 붙지 아니하였다 할찌라도 이로 인하여 몸에 붙지 아니한 것이 아니요
15 If  the foot  shall say , Because  I am  not  the hand , I am  not  of  the body

16 또 귀가 이르되 나는 눈이 아니니 몸에 붙지 아니하였다 할찌라도 이로 인하여 몸에 붙지 아니한 것이 아니니
16 And  if  the ear  shall say , Because  I am  not  the eye , I am  not  of  the body

17 만일 온 몸이 눈이면 듣는 곳은 어디며 온 몸이 듣는 곳이면 냄새 맡는 곳은 어디뇨
17 If  the whole  body  were an eye , where  were the hearing ? If  the whole  were hearing , where  were the smelling ?

18 그러나 이제 하나님이 그 원하시는 대로 지체를 각각 몸에 두셨으니
18 But  now  hath  God  set  the members  every  one  of them  in  the body , as  it hath pleased him .

19 만일 다 한 지체 뿐이면 몸은 어디뇨
19 And  if  they were  all  one  member , where  were the body ?

20 이제 지체는 많으나 몸은 하나라
20 But  now  are they many  members , yet but  one  body .

21 눈이 손더러 내가 너를 쓸데없다 하거나 또한 머리가 발더러 내가 너를 쓸데없다 하거나 하지 못하리라
21 And  the eye  cannot  say  unto the hand , I have  no  need  of thee : nor  again  the head  to the feet , I have  no  need  of you .

22 이뿐 아니라 몸의 더 약하게 보이는 지체가 도리어 요긴하고
22 Nay , much  more  those members  of the body , which seem  to be  more feeble , are  necessary :

23 우리가 몸의 덜 귀히 여기는 그것들을 더욱 귀한 것들로 입혀 주며 우리의 아름답지 못한 지체는 더욱 아름다운 것을 얻고
23 And  those  members of the body , which  we think  to be  less honourable , upon these  we bestow  more abundant  honour

24 우리의 아름다운 지체는 요구할 것이 없으니 오직 하나님이 몸을 고르게 하여 부족한 지체에게 존귀를 더하사
24 For  our  comely  parts have  no  need : but  God  hath tempered  the body  together , having given  more abundant  honour  to that part which lacked :

25 몸 가운데서 분쟁이 없고 오직 여러 지체가 서로 같이하여 돌아보게 하셨으니
25 That  there should be  no  schism  in  the body

26 만일 한 지체가 고통을 받으면 모든 지체도 함께 고통을 받고 한 지체가 영광을 얻으면 모든 지체도 함께 즐거워하나니
26 And  whether  one  member  suffer , all  the members  suffer with it

27 너희는 그리스도의 몸이요 지체의 각 부분이라
27 Now  ye  are  the body  of Christ , and  members  in  particular .

28 하나님이 교회 중에 몇을 세우셨으니 첫째는 사도요 둘째는 선지자요 세째는 교사요 그 다음은 능력이요 그 다음은 병 고치는 은사와 서로 돕는 것과 다스리는 것과 각종 방언을 하는 것이라
28 And  God  hath set  some  in  the church , first  apostles , secondarily  prophets , thirdly  teachers , after that  miracles , then  gifts  of healings , helps , governments , diversities  of tongues .

29 다 사도겠느냐 다 선지자겠느냐 다 교사겠느냐 다 능력을 행하는 자겠느냐
29 Are all  apostles ? are all  prophets ? are all  teachers ? are all  workers of miracles ?

30 다 병 고치는 은사를 가진 자겠느냐 다 방언을 말하는 자겠느냐 다 통역하는 자겠느냐
30 Have  all  the gifts  of healing ? do all  speak  with tongues ? do  all  interpret ?

31 너희는 더욱 큰 은사를 사모하라 내가 또한 제일 좋은 길을 너희에게 보이리라
31 But  covet earnestly  the best  gifts : and  yet  shew I  unto you  a more  excellent  way .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.