고린도전서 15장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 314회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도전서 15장

1 형제들아 내가 너희에게 전한 복음을 너희로 알게 하노니 이는 너희가 받은 것이요 또 그 가운데 선 것이라
1 Moreover , brethren , I declare  unto you  the gospel  which  I preached  unto you , which also  ye have received , and  wherein  ye stand

2 너희가 만일 나의 전한 그 말을 굳게 지키고 헛되이 믿지 아니하였으면 이로 말미암아 구원을 얻으리라
2 By  which  also  ye are saved , if  ye keep  in memory what  I preached  unto you , unless  ye have believed  in vain .

3 내가 받은 것을 먼저 너희에게 전하였노니 이는 성경대로 그리스도께서 우리 죄를 위하여 죽으시고
3 For  I delivered  unto you  first of all  that which  I  also  received , how  that Christ  died  for  our  sins  according  to the scriptures

4 장사 지낸 바 되었다가 성경대로 사흘 만에 다시 살아나사
4 And that  he was buried , and  that  he rose again  the third  day  according  to the scriptures :

5 게바에게 보이시고 후에 열 두 제자에게와
5 And  that  he was seen  of Cephas , then  of the twelve :

6 그 후에 오백여 형제에게 일시에 보이셨나니 그 중에 지금까지 태반이나 살아 있고 어떤 이는 잠들었으며
6 After that , he was seen  of above  five hundred  brethren  at once

7 그 후에 야고보에게 보이셨으며 그 후에 모든 사도에게와
7 After that , he was seen  of James

8 맨 나중에 만삭되지 못하여 난 자 같은 내게도 보이셨느니라
8 And  last  of all  he was seen  of me also , as  of one born out of due time .

9 나는 사도 중에 지극히 작은 자라 내가 하나님의 교회를 핍박하였으므로 사도라 칭함을 받기에 감당치 못할 자로라
9 For  I  am  the least  of the apostles , that am  not  meet  to be called  an apostle , because  I persecuted  the church  of God .

10 그러나 나의 나 된 것은 하나님의 은혜로 된 것이니 내게 주신 그의 은혜가 헛되지 아니하여 내가 모든 사도보다 더 많이 수고하였으나 내가 아니요 오직 나와 함께하신 하나님의 은혜로라
10 But  by the grace  of God  I am  what  I am : and  his  grace  which was bestowed upon  me  was  not  in vain

11 그러므로 내나 저희나 이같이 전파하매 너희도 이같이 믿었느니라
11 Therefore  whether  it were I  or  they , so  we preach , and  so  ye believed .

12 그리스도께서 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 살아나셨다 전파되었거늘 너희 중에서 어떤 이들은 어찌하여 죽은 자 가운데서 부활이 없다 하느냐
12 Now  if  Christ  be preached  that  he rose  from  the dead , how  say  some  among  you  that  there is  no  resurrection  of the dead ?

13 만일 죽은 자의 부활이 없으면 그리스도도 다시 살지 못하셨으리라
13 But  if  there be  no  resurrection  of the dead , then  is  Christ  not  risen :

14 그리스도께서 만일 다시 살지 못하셨으면 우리의 전파하는 것도 헛것이요 또 너희 믿음도 헛것이며
14 And  if  Christ  be  not  risen , then  is our  preaching  vain , and  your  faith  is  also  vain .

15 또 우리가 하나님의 거짓 증인으로 발견되리니 우리가 하나님이 그리스도를 다시 살리셨다고 증거하였음이라 만일 죽은 자가 다시 사는 것이 없으면 하나님이 그리스도를 다시 살리시지 아니하셨으리라
15 Yea , and  we are found  false witnesses  of God

16 만일 죽은 자가 다시 사는 것이 없으면 그리스도도 다시 사신 것이 없었을 터이요
16 For  if  the dead  rise  not , then  is  not Christ  raised :

17 그리스도께서 다시 사신 것이 없으면 너희의 믿음도 헛되고 너희가 여전히 죄 가운데 있을 것이요
17 And  if  Christ  be  not  raised , your  faith  is vain

18 또한 그리스도 안에서 잠자는 자도 망하였으리니
18 Then  they also  which are fallen asleep  in  Christ  are perished .

19 만일 그리스도 안에서 우리의 바라는 것이 다만 이생 뿐이면 모든 사람 가운데 우리가 더욱 불쌍한 자리라
19 If  in  this  life  only  we have hope  in  Christ , we are  of all  men  most miserable .

20 그러나 이제 그리스도께서 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 살아 잠자는 자들의 첫 열매가 되셨도다
20 But  now  is  Christ  risen  from  the dead , and become  the firstfruits  of them that slept .

21 사망이 사람으로 말미암았으니 죽은 자의 부활도 사람으로 말미암는도다
21 For  since  by  man  came death , by  man  came also  the resurrection  of the dead .

22 아담 안에서 모든 사람이 죽은 것 같이 그리스도 안에서 모든 사람이 삶을 얻으리라
22 For  as  in  Adam  all  die , even  so  in  Christ  shall  all  be made alive .

23 그러나 각각 자기 차례대로 되리니 먼저는 첫 열매인 그리스도요 다음에는 그리스도 강림하실 때에 그에게 붙은 자요
23 But  every man  in  his own  order : Christ  the firstfruits

24 그 후에는 나중이니 저가 모든 정사와 모든 권세와 능력을 멸하시고 나라를 아버지 하나님께 바칠 때라
24 Then  cometh the end , when  he shall have delivered up  the kingdom  to God , even  the Father

25 저가 모든 원수를 그 발아래 둘 때까지 불가불 왕노릇 하시리니
25 For  he  must  reign , till  he hath put  all  enemies  under  his  feet .

26 맨 나중에 멸망 받을 원수는 사망이니라
26 The last  enemy  that shall be destroyed  is death .

27 만물을 저의 발아래 두셨다 하셨으니 만물을 아래 둔다 말씀하실 때에 만물을 저의 아래 두신 이가 그 중에 들지 아니한 것이 분명하도다
27 For  he hath put  all things  under  his  feet . But  when  he saith  all things  are put under  him, it is manifest  that  he is excepted , which did put  all things  under  him .

28 만물을 저에게 복종하게 하신 때에는 아들 자신도 그 때에 만물을 자기에게 복종케 하신 이에게 복종케 되리니 이는 하나님이 만유의 주로서 만유 안에 계시려 하심이라
28 And  when  all things  shall be subdued  unto him , then  shall  the Son  also  himself  be subject  unto him that put  all things  under  him , that  God  may be  all  in  all .

29 만일 죽은 자들이 도무지 다시 살지 못하면 죽은 자들을 위하여 세례 받는 자들이 무엇을 하겠느냐 어찌하여 저희를 위하여 세례를 받느뇨
29 Else  what  shall they do  which are baptized  for  the dead , if  the dead  rise  not  at all ? why  are they then baptized  for  the dead ?

30 또 어찌하여 우리가 때마다 위험을 무릅쓰리요
30 And  why  stand  we  in jeopardy  every  hour ?

31 형제들아 내가 그리스도 예수 우리 주 안에서 가진 바 너희에게 대한 나의 자랑을 두고 단언하노니 나는 날마다 죽노라
31 I protest by  your  rejoicing  which  I have  in  Christ  Jesus  our  Lord , I die  daily  .

32 내가 범인처럼 에베소에서 맹수로 더불어 싸웠으면 내게 무슨 유익이 있느뇨 죽은 자가 다시 살지 못할 것이면 내일 죽을 터이니 먹고 마시자 하리라
32 If  after the manner  of men  I have fought with beasts  at  Ephesus , what  advantageth it  me , if  the dead  rise  not ? let us eat  and  drink

33 속지 말라 악한 동무들은 선한 행실을 더럽히나니
33 Be  not  deceived : evil  communications  corrupt  good  manners .

34 깨어 의를 행하고 죄를 짓지 말라 하나님을 알지 못하는 자가 있기로 내가 너희를 부끄럽게 하기 위하여 말하노라
34 Awake  to righteousness , and  sin  not

35 누가 묻기를 죽은 자들이 어떻게 다시 살며 어떠한 몸으로 오느냐 하리니
35 But  some  man will say , How  are  the dead  raised up ? and  with what  body  do they come ?

36 어리석은 자여 너의 뿌리는 씨가 죽지 않으면 살아나지 못하겠고
36 Thou fool , that which  thou  sowest  is  not  quickened , except  it die :

37 또 너의 뿌리는 것은 장래 형체를 뿌리는 것이 아니요 다만 밀이나 다른 것의 알갱이 뿐이로되
37 And  that which  thou sowest , thou sowest  not  that body  that shall be , but  bare  grain ,  it may chance  of wheat , or  of some  other  grain:

38 하나님이 그 뜻대로 저에게 형체를 주시되 각 종자에게 그 형체를 주시느니라
38 But  God  giveth  it  a body  as  it hath pleased him , and  to every  seed  his own  body .

39 육체는 다 같은 육체가 아니니 하나는 사람의 육체요 하나는 짐승의 육체요 하나는 새의 육체요 하나는 물고기의 육체라
39 All  flesh  is not  the same  flesh : but  there is one  kind of flesh  of men ,  another  flesh  of beasts ,  another  of fishes , and  another  of birds .

40 하늘에 속한 형체도 있고 땅에 속한 형체도 있으나 하늘에 속한 자의 영광이 따로 있고 땅에 속한 자의 영광이 따로 있으니
40 There are also  celestial  bodies , and  bodies  terrestrial : but  the glory  of the celestial  is one , and  the glory of the terrestrial  is another .

41 해의 영광도 다르며 달의 영광도 다르며 별의 영광도 다른데 별과 별의 영광이 다르도다
41 There is one  glory  of the sun , and  another  glory  of the moon , and  another  glory  of the stars : for  one star  differeth from  another star  in  glory .

42 죽은 자의 부활도 이와 같으니 썩을 것으로 심고 썩지 아니할 것으로 다시 살며
42 So  also  is the resurrection  of the dead . It is sown  in  corruption

43 욕된 것으로 심고 영광스러운 것으로 다시 살며 약한 것으로 심고 강한 것으로 다시 살며
43 It is sown  in  dishonour

44 육의 몸으로 심고 신령한 몸으로 다시 사나니 육의 몸이 있은즉 또 신령한 몸이 있느니라
44 It is sown  a natural  body

45 기록된 바 첫 사람 아담은 산 영이 되었다 함과 같이 마지막 아담은 살려 주는 영이 되었나니
45 And  so  it is written , The first  man  Adam  was made  a living  soul

46 그러나 먼저는 신령한 자가 아니요 육 있는 자요 그 다음에 신령한 자니라
46 Howbeit  that was not  first  which is spiritual , but  that which is natural

47 첫 사람은 땅에서 났으니 흙에 속한 자이거니와 둘째 사람은 하늘에서 나셨느니라
47 The first  man  is of  the earth , earthy : the second  man  is the Lord  from  heaven .

48 무릇 흙에 속한 자는 저 흙에 속한 자들과 같고 무릇 하늘에 속한 자는 저 하늘에 속한 자들과 같으니
48 As  is the earthy , such  are they also  that are earthy : and  as is  the heavenly , such  are they  also  that are heavenly .

49 우리가 흙에 속한 자의 형상을 입은 것 같이 또한 하늘에 속한 자의 형상을 입으리라
49 And  as  we have borne  the image  of the earthy , we shall  also  bear  the image  of the heavenly .

50 형제들아 내가 이것을 말하노니 혈과 육은 하나님 나라를 유업으로 받을 수 없고 또한 썩은 것은 썩지 아니한 것을 유업으로 받지 못하느니라
50 Now  this  I say , brethren , that  flesh  and  blood  cannot  inherit  the kingdom  of God

51 보라 내가 너희에게 비밀을 말하노니 우리가 다 잠잘 것이 아니요 마지막 나팔에 순식간에 홀연히 다 변화하리니
51 Behold , I shew  you  a mystery

52 나팔 소리가 나매 죽은 자들이 썩지 아니할 것으로 다시 살고 우리도 변화하리라
52 In  a moment , in  the twinkling  of an eye , at  the last  trump : for  the trumpet shall sound , and  the dead  shall be raised  incorruptible , and  we  shall be changed .

53 이 썩을 것이 불가불 썩지 아니할 것을 입겠고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입으리로다
53 For  this  corruptible  must  put on  incorruption , and  this  mortal  must put on  immortality .

54 이 썩을 것이 썩지 아니함을 입고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입을 때에는 사망이 이김의 삼킨 바 되리라고 기록된 말씀이 응하리라
54 So  when  this  corruptible  shall have put on  incorruption , and  this  mortal  shall have put on  immortality , then  shall be brought to pass  the saying  that is written , Death  is swallowed up  in  victory .

55 사망아 너의 이기는 것이 어디 있느냐 사망아 너의 쏘는 것이 어디 있느냐
55 O death , where  is thy  sting ? O grave , where  is thy  victory ?

56 사망의 쏘는 것은 죄요 죄의 권능은 율법이라
56 The sting  of death  is sin

57 우리 주 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 우리에게 이김을 주시는 하나님께 감사하노니
57 But  thanks  be to God , which  giveth  us  the victory  through  our  Lord  Jesus  Christ .

58 그러므로 내 사랑하는 형제들아 견고하며 흔들리지 말며 항상 주의 일에 더욱 힘쓰는 자들이 되라 이는 너희 수고가 주 안에서 헛되지 않은 줄을 앎이니라
58 Therefore , my  beloved  brethren , be ye  stedfast , unmoveable , always  abounding  in  the work  of the Lord , forasmuch as ye know  that  your  labour  is  not  in vain  in  the Lord .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.