오늘의 성경 읽기

고린도후서 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,267회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도후서 1장

1 하나님의 뜻으로 말미암아 그리스도 예수의 사도 된 바울과 및 형제 디모데는 고린도에 있는 하나님의 교회와 또 온 아가야에 있는 모든 성도에게
1 Paul , an apostle  of Jesus  Christ  by  the will  of God , and  Timothy  our brother , unto the church  of God  which  is  at  Corinth , with  all  the saints  which  are  in  all  Achaia :

2 하나님 우리 아버지와 주 예수 그리스도로 좇아 은혜와 평강이 있기를 원하노라
2 Grace  be to you  and  peace  from  God  our  Father , and  from the Lord  Jesus  Christ .

3 찬송하리로다 그는 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 하나님이시요 자비의 아버지시요 모든 위로의 하나님이시며
3 Blessed  be God , even  the Father  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ , the Father  of mercies , and  the God  of all  comfort

4 우리의 모든 환난 중에서 우리를 위로하사 우리로 하여금 하나님께 받는 위로로써 모든 환난 중에 있는 자들을 능히 위로하게 하시는 이시로다
4 Who  comforteth  us  in  all  our  tribulation , that  we  may be able  to comfort  them which are in  any  trouble , by  the comfort  wherewith  we  ourselves  are comforted  of  God .

5 그리스도의 고난이 우리에게 넘친 것 같이 우리의 위로도 그리스도로 말미암아 넘치는도다
5 For  as  the sufferings  of Christ  abound  in  us , so  our  consolation  also  aboundeth  by  Christ .

6 우리가 환난 받는 것도 너희의 위로와 구원을 위함이요 혹 위로 받는 것도 너희의 위로를 위함이니 이 위로가 너희 속에 역사하여 우리가 받는 것 같은 고난을 너희도 견디게 하느니라
6 And  whether  we be afflicted , it is for  your  consolation  and  salvation , which  is effectual  in  the enduring  of the same  sufferings  which  we  also  suffer : or whether  we be comforted , it is for  your  consolation  and  salvation .

7 너희를 위한 우리의 소망이 견고함은 너희가 고난에 참예하는 자가 된 것같이 위로에도 그러할 줄을 앎이라
7 And  our  hope  of  you  is stedfast , knowing , that  as  ye are  partakers  of the sufferings , so  shall ye be also  of the consolation .

8 형제들아 우리가 아시아에서 당한 환난을 너희가 알지 못하기를 원치 아니하노니 힘에 지나도록 심한 고생을 받아 살 소망까지 끊어지고
8 For  we would  not , brethren , have  you  ignorant  of  our  trouble  which  came  to us  in  Asia , that  we were pressed  out  of measure , above  strength , insomuch  that we  despaired  even  of life :

9 우리 마음에 사형 선고를 받은 줄 알았으니 이는 우리로 자기를 의뢰하지 말고 오직 죽은 자를 다시 살리시는 하나님만 의뢰하게 하심이라
9 But  we had  the sentence  of death  in  ourselves , that  we should  not  trust  in  ourselves  , but  in  God  which  raiseth  the dead :

10 그가 이같이 큰 사망에서 우리를 건지셨고 또 건지시리라 또한 이후에라도 건지시기를 그를 의지하여 바라노라
10 Who  delivered  us  from  so great  a death , and  doth deliver : in  whom  we trust  that  he will  yet  deliver  us

11 너희도 우리를 위하여 간구함으로 도우라 이는 우리가 많은 사람의 기도로 얻은 은사를 인하여 많은 사람도 우리를 위하여 감사하게 하려 함이라
11 Ye  also  helping together  by prayer  for  us , that  for the gift  bestowed upon  us  by  the means of many  persons  thanks may be  given  by  many  on our behalf .

12 우리가 세상에서 특별히 너희에게 대하여 하나님의 거룩함과 진실함으로써 하되 육체의 지혜로 하지 아니하고 하나님의 은혜로 행함은 우리 양심의 증거하는 바니 이것이 우리의 자랑이라
12 For  our  rejoicing  is  this , the testimony  of our  conscience , that  in  simplicity  and  godly  sincerity , not  with  fleshly  wisdom , but  by  the grace  of God , we have had our conversation  in  the world , and  more abundantly  to  you-ward .

13 오직 너희가 읽고 아는 것 외에 우리가 다른 것을 쓰지 아니하노니 너희가 끝까지 알기를 내가 바라는 것은
13 For  we write  none  other things  unto you , than  what  ye read  or  acknowledge

14 너희가 대강 우리를 아는 것 같이 우리 주 예수의 날에 너희가 우리의 자랑이 되고 우리가 너희의 자랑이 되는 것이라
14 As  also  ye have acknowledged  us  in  part , that  we are  your  rejoicing , even as  ye  also  are ours  in  the day  of the Lord  Jesus .

15 내가 이 확신을 가지고 너희로 두 번 은혜를 얻게 하기 위하여 먼저 너희에게 이르렀다가
15 And  in this  confidence  I was minded  to come  unto  you  before , that  ye might have  a second  benefit

16 너희를 지나 마게도냐에 갔다가 다시 마게도냐에서 너희에게 가서 너희가 보내줌으로 유대로 가기를 경영하였으니
16 And  to pass  by  you  into  Macedonia , and  to come  again  out of  Macedonia  unto  you , and  of  you  to be brought on my way  toward  Judaea .

17 이렇게 경영할 때에 어찌 경홀히 하였으리요 혹 경영하기를 육체를 좇아 경영하여 예 예하고 아니 아니라 하는 일이 내게 있었겠느냐
17 When  I  therefore  was  thus  minded , did I use    lightness ? or  the things  that I purpose , do I purpose  according  to the flesh , that  with  me  there should be  yea  yea , and  nay  nay ?

18 하나님은 미쁘시니라 우리가 너희에게 한 말은 예 하고 아니라 함이 없노라
18 But  as God  is true ,  our  word  toward  you  was  not  yea  and  nay .

19 우리 곧 나와 실루아노와 디모데로 말미암아 너희 가운데 전파된 하나님의 아들 예수 그리스도는 예 하고 아니라 함이 되지 아니하였으니 저에게는 예만 되었느니라
19 For  the Son  of God , Jesus  Christ , who  was preached  among  you  by  us , even by  me  and  Silvanus  and  Timotheus , was  not  yea  and  nay , but  in  him  was  yea .

20 하나님의 약속은 얼마든지 그리스도 안에서 예가 되니 그런즉 그로 말미암아 우리가 아멘 하여 하나님께 영광을 돌리게 되느니라
20 For  all  the promises  of God  in  him  are yea , and  in  him  Amen , unto  the glory  of God  by  us .

21 우리를 너희와 함께 그리스도 안에서 견고케 하시고 우리에게 기름을 부으신 이는 하나님이시니
21 Now  he which stablisheth  us  with  you  in  Christ , and  hath anointed  us , is God

22 저가 또한 우리에게 인치시고 보증으로 성령을 우리 마음에 주셨느니라
22 Who  hath  also  sealed  us , and  given  the earnest  of the Spirit  in  our  hearts .

23 내가 내 영혼을 두고 하나님을 불러 증거하시게 하노니 다시 고린도에 가지 아니한 것은 너희를 아끼려 함이라
23 Moreover  I  call  God  for a record  upon  my  soul , that  to spare  you  I came  not as yet  unto  Corinth .

24 우리가 너희 믿음을 주관하려는 것이 아니요 오직 너희 기쁨을 돕는 자가 되려 함이니 이는 너희가 믿음에 섰음이라
24 Not  for that  we have dominion over  your  faith , but  are  helpers  of your  joy : for  by faith  ye stand .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.