profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 295회 작성일 21-12-06 20:34

본문

레위기 18장

1 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
1 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

2 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 고하여 이르라 나는 여호와 너희 하나님이라
2 Speak  unto the children  of Israel , and say  unto them, I am the LORD  your God .

3 너희는 그 거하던 애굽 땅의 풍속을 좇지 말며 내가 너희를 인도할 가나안 땅의 풍속과 규례도 행하지 말고
3 After the doings  of the land  of Egypt , wherein ye dwelt , shall ye not do : and after the doings  of the land  of Canaan , whither I bring  you, shall ye not do : neither shall ye walk  in their ordinances .

4 너희는 나의 법도를 좇으며 나의 규례를 지켜 그대로 행하라 나는 너희의 하나님 여호와니라
4 Ye shall do  my judgments , and keep  mine ordinances , to walk  therein: I am the LORD  your God .

5 너희는 나의 규례와 법도를 지키라 사람이 이를 행하면 그로 인하여 살리라 나는 여호와니라
5 Ye shall therefore keep  my statutes , and my judgments : which  if a man  do , he shall live  in them: I am the LORD .

6 너희는 골육지친을 가까이하여 그 하체를 범치 말라 나는 여호와니라
6 None of you shall approach  to any  that is near  of kin  to him, to uncover  their nakedness : I am the LORD .

7 네 어미의 하체는 곧 네 아비의 하체니 너는 범치 말라 그는 네어미인즉 너는 그의 하체를 범치 말찌니라
7 The nakedness  of thy father , or the nakedness  of thy mother , shalt thou not uncover : she is thy mother

8 너는 계모의 하체를 범치 말라 이는 네 아비의 하체니라
8 The nakedness  of thy father's  wife  shalt thou not uncover : it is thy father's  nakedness .

9 너는 네 자매 곧 네 아비의 딸이나 네 어미의 딸이나 집에서나 타처에서 출생하였음을 물론하고 그들의 하체를 범치 말찌니라
9 The nakedness  of thy sister , the daughter  of thy father , or daughter  of thy mother , whether she be born  at home , or born  abroad , even their nakedness  thou shalt not uncover .

10 너는 손녀나 외손녀의 하체를 범치 말라 이는 너의 하체니라
10 The nakedness  of thy son's  daughter , or of thy daughter's  daughter , even their nakedness  thou shalt not uncover : for theirs  is thine own nakedness .

11 네 계모가 네 아비에게 낳은 딸은 네 누이니 너는 그 하체를 범치 말찌니라
11 The nakedness  of thy father's  wife's  daughter , begotten  of thy father , she is thy sister , thou shalt not uncover  her nakedness .

12 너는 고모의 하체를 범치 말라 그는 네 아비의 골육지친이니라
12 Thou shalt not uncover  the nakedness  of thy father's  sister : she is thy father's  near kinswoman .

13 너는 이모의 하체를 범치 말라 그는 네 어미의 골육지친이니라
13 Thou shalt not uncover  the nakedness  of thy mother's  sister : for she is thy mother's  near kinswoman .

14 너는 네 아비 형제의 아내를 가까이하여 그 하체를 범치 말라 그는 네 백숙모니라
14 Thou shalt not uncover  the nakedness  of thy father's  brother , thou shalt not approach  to his wife : she is thine aunt .

15 너는 자부의 하체를 범치 말라 그는 네 아들의 아내니 그 하체를 범치 말찌니라
15 Thou shalt not uncover  the nakedness  of thy daughter in law : she is thy son's  wife

16 너는 형제의 아내의 하체를 범치 말라 이는 네 형제의 하체니라
16 Thou shalt not uncover  the nakedness  of thy brother's  wife : it is thy brother's  nakedness .

17 너는 여인과 그 여인의 딸의 하체를 아울러 범치 말며 또 그 여인의 손녀나 외손녀를 아울러 취하여 그 하체를 범치 말라 그들은 그의 골육지친이니 이는 악행이니라
17 Thou shalt not uncover  the nakedness  of a woman  and her daughter , neither shalt thou take  her son's  daughter , or her daughter's  daughter , to uncover  her nakedness

18 너는 아내가 생존할 동안에 그 형제를 취하여 하체를 범하여 그로 투기케 하지 말찌니라
18 Neither shalt thou take  a wife  to her sister , to vex  her, to uncover  her nakedness , beside the other in her life  time.

19 너는 여인이 경도로 불결할 동안에 그에게 가까이하여 그 하체를 범치 말찌니라
19 Also thou shalt not approach  unto a woman  to uncover  her nakedness , as long as she is put apart  for her uncleanness .

20 너는 타인의 아내와 통간하여 그로 자기를 더럽히지 말찌니라
20 Moreover thou shalt not  lie  carnally  with thy neighbour's  wife , to defile  thyself with her.

21 너는 결단코 자녀를 몰렉에게 주어 불로 통과케 말아서 네 하나님의 이름을 욕되게 하지 말라 나는 여호와니라
21 And thou shalt not  let any of thy seed  pass  through the fire to Molech , neither shalt thou profane  the name  of thy God : I am the LORD .

22 너는 여자와 교합함 같이 남자와 교합하지 말라 이는 가증한 일이니라
22 Thou shalt not lie  with mankind , as with  womankind : it is abomination .

23 너는 짐승과 교합하여 자기를 더럽히지 말며 여자가 된 자는 짐승 앞에 서서 그것과 교접하지 말라 이는 문란한 일이니라
23 Neither shalt thou  lie  with any beast  to defile  thyself therewith: neither shall any woman  stand  before  a beast  to lie down  thereto: it is confusion .

24 너희는 이 모든 일로 스스로 더럽히지 말라 내가 너희의 앞에서 쫓아 내는 족속들이 이 모든 일로 인하여 더러워졌고
24 Defile  not ye yourselves in any of these things : for in all these the nations  are defiled  which I cast out  before  you:

25 그 땅도 더러워졌으므로 내가 그 악을 인하여 벌하고 그 땅도 스스로 그 거민을 토하여 내느니라
25 And the land  is defiled : therefore I do visit  the iniquity  thereof upon it, and the land  itself vomiteth out  her inhabitants .

26 그러므로 너희 곧 너희의 동족이나 혹시 너희 중에 우거하는 타국인이나 나의 규례와 법도를 지키고 이런 가증한 일의 하나도 행하지 말라
26 Ye shall therefore keep  my statutes  and my judgments , and shall not commit  any of these abominations

27 너희의 전에 있던 그 땅 거민이 이 모든 가증한 일을 행하였고 그 땅도 더러워졌느니라
27 (For all these  abominations  have the men  of the land  done , which were before  you, and the land  is defiled

28 너희도 더럽히면 그 땅이 너희 있기 전 거민을 토함 같이 너희를 토할까 하노라
28 That the land  spue not you out  also, when ye defile  it, as it spued out  the nations  that were before  you.

29 무릇 이 가증한 일을 하나라도 행하는 자는 그 백성 중에서 끊쳐지리라
29 For whosoever shall commit  any of these abominations , even the souls  that commit  them shall be cut off  from among  their people .

30 그러므로 너희는 내 명령을 지키고 너희 있기 전에 행하던 가증한 풍속을 하나라도 좇음으로 스스로 더럽히지 말라 나는 너희 하나님 여호와니라
30 Therefore shall ye keep  mine ordinance , that ye commit  not any one of these abominable  customs , which were committed  before  you, and that ye defile  not yourselves therein: I am the LORD  your God .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.