고린도후서 8장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 126회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

고린도후서 8장

1 형제들아 하나님께서 마게도냐 교회들에게 주신 은혜를 우리가 너희에게 알게 하노니
1 Moreover , brethren , we do  you  to wit  of the grace  of God  bestowed  on  the churches  of Macedonia

2 환난의 많은 시련 가운데서 저희 넘치는 기쁨과 극한 가난이 저희로 풍성한 연보를 넘치도록 하게 하였느니라
2 How that  in  a great  trial  of affliction  the abundance  of their  joy  and  their  deep  poverty  abounded  unto  the riches  of their  liberality .

3 내가 증거하노니 저희가 힘대로 할 뿐 아니라 힘에 지나도록 자원하여
3 For  to  their power , I bear record , yea, and  beyond  their power  they were willing of themselves

4 이 은혜와 성도 섬기는 일에 참여함에 대하여 우리에게 간절히 구하니
4 Praying  us  with  much  intreaty  that we  would receive  the gift , and  take upon us the fellowship  of the ministering  to  the saints .

5 우리의 바라던 것뿐 아니라 저희가 먼저 자신을 주께 드리고 또 하나님 뜻을 좇아 우리에게 주었도다
5 And  this they did, not  as  we hoped , but  first  gave  their own selves  to the Lord , and  unto us  by  the will  of God .

6 이러므로 우리가 디도를 권하여 너희 가운데서 시작하였은즉 이 은혜를 그대로 성취케 하라 하였노라
6 Insomuch  that we  desired  Titus , that  as  he had begun , so  he would  also  finish  in  you  the same  grace  also .

7 오직 너희는 믿음과 말과 지식과 모든 간절함과 우리를 사랑하는 이 모든 일에 풍성한 것 같이 이 은혜에도 풍성하게 할찌니라
7 Therefore , as  ye abound  in  every  thing, in faith , and  utterance , and  knowledge , and  in all  diligence , and  in your  love  to  us , see that  ye abound  in  this  grace  also .

8 내가 명령으로 하는 말이 아니요 오직 다른 이들의 간절함을 가지고 너희의 사랑의 진실함을 증명코자 함이로라
8 I speak  not  by  commandment , but  by occasion  of the forwardness  of others , and  to prove  the sincerity  of your  love .

9 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 은혜를 너희가 알거니와 부요하신 자로서 너희를 위하여 가난하게 되심은 그의 가난함을 인하여 너희로 부요케 하려 하심이니라
9 For  ye know  the grace  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ , that , though he was  rich , yet for  your  sakes  he became poor , that  ye  through his  poverty  might be rich .

10 이 일에 내가 뜻만 보이노니 이것은 너희에게 유익함이라 너희가 일년 전에 행하기를 먼저 시작할 뿐 아니라 원하기도 하였은즉
10 And  herein  I give  my advice : for  this  is expedient  for you , who  have begun before , not  only  to do , but  also  to be forward  a year  ago .

11 이제는 행하기를 성취할찌니 마음에 원하던 것과 같이 성취하되 있는 대로 하라
11 Now  therefore  perform  the doing  of it

12 할 마음만 있으면 있는 대로 받으실 터이요 없는 것을 받지 아니하시리라
12 For  if there  be first  a willing mind , it is accepted  according to  that  a man  hath , and not  according to that  he hath  not .

13 이는 다른 사람들은 평안하게 하고 너희는 곤고하게 하려는 것이 아니요 평균케 하려 함이니
13 For  I mean not  that  other men  be eased , and  ye  burdened :

14 이제 너희의 유여한 것으로 저희 부족한 것을 보충함은 후에 저희 유여한 것으로 너희 부족한 것을 보충하여 평균하게 하려 함이라
14 But  by  an equality , that now  at  this time  your  abundance  may be a supply for  their  want , that  their  abundance  also  may be  a supply for  your  want : that  there may be  equality :

15 기록한 것 같이 많이 거둔 자도 남지 아니하였고 적게 거둔 자도 모자라지 아니하였느니라
15 As  it is written , He that had gathered  much  had  nothing  over

16 너희를 위하여 같은 간절함을 디도의 마음에도 주시는 하나님께 감사하노니
16 But  thanks  be to God , which  put  the same  earnest care  into  the heart  of Titus  for  you .

17 저가 권함을 받고 더욱 간절함으로 자원하여 너희에게 나아갔고
17 For  indeed  he accepted  the exhortation

18 또 저와 함께 한 형제를 보내었으니 이 사람은 복음으로서 모든 교회에서 칭찬을 받는 자요
18 And  we have sent  with  him  the brother , whose  praise  is in  the gospel  throughout  all  the churches

19 이뿐 아니라 저는 동일한 주의 영광과 우리의 원을 나타내기 위하여 여러 교회의 택함을 입어 우리의 맡은 은혜의 일로 우리와 동행하는 자라
19 And  not  that only , but  who was  also  chosen  of  the churches  to travel  with us  with  this  grace , which  is administered  by  us  to  the glory  of the same Lord , and  declaration of your  ready mind :

20 이것을 조심함은 우리가 맡은 이 거액의 연보로 인하여 아무도 우리를 훼방하지 못하게 하려 함이니
20 Avoiding  this , that no  man  should blame  us  in  this  abundance  which  is administered  by  us :

21 이는 우리가 주 앞에서만 아니라 사람 앞에서도 선한 일에 조심하려 함이라
21 Providing  for honest things , not  only  in the sight  of the Lord , but  also  in the sight  of men .

22 또 저희와 함께 우리의 한 형제를 보내었노니 우리가 여러 가지 일에 그 간절한 것을 여러 번 시험하였거니와 이제 저가 너희를 크게 믿으므로 더욱 간절하니라
22 And  we have sent  with them  our  brother , whom  we have  oftentimes  proved  diligent  in  many things , but  now  much  more diligent , upon the great  confidence  which  I have in  you .

23 디도로 말하면 나의 동무요 너희를 위한 나의 동역자요 우리 형제들로 말하면 여러 교회의 사자들이요 그리스도의 영광이니라
23 Whether  any do enquire of  Titus , he is my  partner  and  fellowhelper  concerning  you : or  our  brethren  be enquired of, they are the messengers  of the churches , and the glory  of Christ .

24 그러므로 너희는 여러 교회 앞에서 너희의 사랑과 너희를 대한 우리 자랑의 증거를 저희에게 보이라
24 Wherefore  shew ye  to  them , and  before  the churches , the proof  of your  love , and  of our  boasting  on  your  behalf .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.