오늘의 성경 읽기

갈라디아서 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,290회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

갈라디아서 1장

1 사람들에게서 난 것도 아니요 사람으로 말미암은 것도 아니요 오직 예수 그리스도와 및 죽은 자 가운데서 그리스도를 살리신 하나님 아버지로 말미암아 사도된 바울은
1 Paul , an apostle , (not  of  men , neither  by  man , but  by  Jesus  Christ , and  God  the Father , who  raised  him  from  the dead

2 함께 있는 모든 형제로 더불어 갈라디아 여러 교회들에게
2 And  all  the brethren  which are with  me , unto the churches  of Galatia :

3 우리 하나님 아버지와 주 예수 그리스도로 좇아 은혜와 평강이 있기를 원하노라
3 Grace  be to you  and  peace  from  God  the Father , and  from our  Lord  Jesus  Christ ,

4 그리스도께서 하나님 곧 우리 아버지의 뜻을 따라 이 악한 세대에서 우리를 건지시려고 우리 죄를 위하여 자기 몸을 드리셨으니
4 Who  gave  himself  for  our  sins , that  he might deliver  us  from  this present  evil  world , according  to the will  of God  and  our  Father :

5 영광이 저에게 세세토록 있을찌어다 아멘
5 To whom  be glory  for  ever  and ever . Amen .

6 그리스도의 은혜로 너희를 부르신 이를 이같이 속히 떠나 다른 복음 좇는 것을 내가 이상히 여기노라
6 I marvel  that  ye are  so  soon  removed  from  him that called  you  into  the grace  of Christ  unto  another  gospel :

7 다른 복음은 없나니 다만 어떤 사람들이 너희를 요란케 하여 그리스도의 복음을 변하려 함이라
7 Which  is  not  another

8 그러나 우리나 혹 하늘로부터 온 천사라도 우리가 너희에게 전한 복음 외에 다른 복음을 전하면 저주를 받을찌어다
8 But  though  we , or  an angel  from  heaven , preach  any other gospel  unto you  than  that which  we have preached  unto you , let him be  accursed .

9 우리가 전에 말하였거니와 내가 지금 다시 말하노니 만일 누구든지 너희의 받은 것 외에 다른 복음을 전하면 저주를 받을찌어다
9 As  we said before , so  say I  now  again , If any  man preach  any other  gospel  unto you  than  that  ye have received , let him be  accursed .

10 이제 내가 사람들에게 좋게 하랴 하나님께 좋게 하랴 사람들에게 기쁨을 구하랴 내가 지금까지 사람의 기쁨을 구하는 것이었더면 그리스도의 종이 아니니라
10 For  do I  now  persuade  men , or  God ? or  do I seek  to please  men ? for  if  I  yet  pleased  men , I should  not  be  the servant  of Christ .

11 형제들아 내가 너희에게 알게 하노니 내가 전한 복음이 사람의 뜻을 따라 된 것이 아니라
11 But  I certify  you , brethren , that  the gospel  which  was preached  of  me  is  not  after  man .

12 이는 내가 사람에게서 받은 것도 아니요 배운 것도 아니요 오직 예수 그리스도의 계시로 말미암은 것이라
12 For  I  neither  received  it  of  man , neither  was I taught  it, but  by  the revelation  of Jesus  Christ .

13 내가 이전에 유대교에 있을 때에 행한 일을 너희가 들었거니와 하나님의 교회를 심히 핍박하여 잔해하고
13 For  ye have heard  of my  conversation  in time past  in  the Jews' religion , how that  beyond  measure  I persecuted  the church  of God , and  wasted  it :

14 내가 내 동족 중 여러 연갑자보다 유대교를 지나치게 믿어 내 조상의 유전에 대하여 더욱 열심이 있었으나
14 And  profited  in  the Jews' religion  above  many  my equals  in  mine own  nation , being  more exceedingly  zealous  of the traditions  of my  fathers .

15 그러나 내 어머니의 태로부터 나를 택정하시고 은혜로 나를 부르신 이가
15 But  when  it pleased  God , who  separated  me  from  my  mother's  womb , and  called  me by  his  grace ,

16 그 아들을 이방에 전하기 위하여 그를 내 속에 나타내시기를 기뻐하실 때에 내가 곧 혈육과 의논하지 아니하고
16 To reveal  his  Son  in  me , that  I might preach  him  among  the heathen

17 또 나보다 먼저 사도 된 자들을 만나려고 예루살렘으로 가지 아니하고 오직 아라비아로 갔다가 다시 다메섹으로 돌아갔노라
17 Neither  went I up  to  Jerusalem  to  them which were apostles  before  me

18 그 후 삼 년 만에 내가 게바를 심방하려고 예루살렘에 올라가서 저와 함께 십 오 일을 유할쌔
18 Then  after  three  years  I went up  to  Jerusalem  to see  Peter , and  abode  with  him  fifteen  days .

19 주의 형제 야고보 외에 다른 사도들을 보지 못하였노라
19 But  other  of the apostles  saw I  none , save  James  the Lord's  brother .

20 보라 내가 너희에게 쓰는 것은 하나님 앞에서 거짓말이 아니로라
20 Now  the things which  I write  unto you , behold , before  God ,  I lie  not .

21 그 후에 내가 수리아와 길리기아 지방에 이르렀으나
21 Afterwards  I came  into  the regions  of Syria  and  Cilicia

22 유대에 그리스도 안에 있는 교회들이 나를 얼굴로 알지 못하고
22 And  was  unknown  by face  unto the churches  of Judaea  which  were in  Christ :

23 다만 우리를 핍박하던 자가 전에 잔해하던 그 믿음을 지금 전한다 함을 듣고
23 But  they had  heard  only , That  he which persecuted  us  in times past  now  preacheth  the faith  which  once  he destroyed .

24 나로 말미암아 영광을 하나님께 돌리니라
24 And  they glorified  God  in  me .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.