갈라디아서 4장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 165회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

갈라디아서 4장

1 내가 또 말하노니 유업을 이을 자가 모든 것의 주인이나 어렸을 동안에는 종과 다름이 없어서
1 Now  I say , That the heir , as long as    he is  a child , differeth  nothing  from a servant , though he be  lord  of all

2 그 아버지의 정한 때까지 후견인과 청지기 아래 있나니
2 But  is  under  tutors  and  governors  until  the time appointed  of the father .

3 이와 같이 우리도 어렸을 때에 이 세상 초등 학문 아래 있어서 종노릇 하였더니
3 Even  so  we , when  we were  children , were  in bondage  under  the elements  of the world :

4 때가 차매 하나님이 그 아들을 보내사 여자에게서 나게 하시고 율법 아래 나게 하신 것은
4 But  when  the fulness  of the time  was come , God  sent forth  his  Son , made  of  a woman , made  under  the law ,

5 율법 아래 있는 자들을 속량하시고 우리로 아들의 명분을 얻게 하려 하심이라
5 To  redeem  them that were under  the law , that  we might receive  the adoption of sons .

6 너희가 아들인고로 하나님이 그 아들의 영을 우리 마음 가운데 보내사 아바 아버지라 부르게 하셨느니라
6 And  because  ye are  sons , God  hath sent forth  the Spirit  of his  Son  into  your  hearts , crying , Abba , Father .

7 그러므로 네가 이 후로는 종이 아니요 아들이니 아들이면 하나님으로 말미암아 유업을 이을 자니라
7 Wherefore  thou art  no more  a servant , but  a son

8 그러나 너희가 그 때에는 하나님을 알지 못하여 본질상 하나님이 아닌 자들에게 종노릇 하였더니
8 Howbeit  then  , when ye knew  not  God , ye did service  unto them which by nature  are  no  gods .

9 이제는 너희가 하나님을 알뿐더러 하나님의 아신 바 되었거늘 어찌하여 다시 약하고 천한 초등 학문으로 돌아가서 다시 저희에게 종노릇 하려 하느냐
9 But  now , after that ye have known  God , or  rather  are known  of  God , how  turn ye  again  to  the weak  and  beggarly  elements , whereunto  ye desire  again  to be in bondage ?

10 너희가 날과 달과 절기와 해를 삼가 지키니
10 Ye observe  days , and  months , and  times , and  years .

11 내가 너희를 위하여 수고한 것이 헛될까 두려워하노라
11 I am afraid  of you , lest  I have bestowed  upon  you  labour  in vain .

12 형제들아 내가 너희와 같이 되었은즉 너희도 나와 같이 되기를 구하노라 너희가 내게 해롭게 하지 아니하였느니라
12 Brethren , I beseech  you , be  as  I  am

13 내가 처음에 육체의 약함을 인하여 너희에게 복음을 전한 것을 너희가 아는 바라
13 Ye know  how  through  infirmity  of the flesh  I preached the gospel  unto you  at the first .

14 너희를 시험하는 것이 내 육체에 있으되 이것을 너희가 업신여기지도 아니하며 버리지도 아니하고 오직 나를 하나님의 천사와 같이 또는 그리스도 예수와 같이 영접하였도다
14 And  my  temptation  which was in  my  flesh  ye despised  not , nor  rejected

15 너희의 복이 지금 어디 있느냐 내가 너희에게 증거하노니 너희가 할 수만 있었더면 너희의 눈이라도 빼어 나를 주었으리라
15 Where  is  then  the blessedness  ye  spake of? for  I bear  you  record , that , if  it had been possible , ye would have plucked out  your  own eyes , and have given them  to me .

16 그런즉 내가 너희에게 참된 말을 하므로 원수가 되었느냐
16 Am I  therefore  become  your  enemy , because I tell  you  the truth ?

17 저희가 너희를 대하여 열심 내는 것이 좋은 뜻이 아니요 오직 너희를 이간 붙여 너희로 저희를 대하여 열심 내게 하려 함이라
17 They zealously affect  you , but not  well

18 좋은 일에 대하여 열심으로 사모함을 받음은 내가 너희를 대하였을 때뿐 아니라 언제든지 좋으니라
18 But  it is good  to be zealously affected  always  in  a good  thing, and  not  only  when  I  am present  with  you .

19 나의 자녀들아 너희 속에 그리스도의 형상이 이루기까지 다시 너희를 위하여 해산하는 수고를 하노니
19 My  little children , of whom  I travail in birth  again  until  Christ  be formed  in  you ,

20 내가 이제라도 너희와 함께 있어 내 음성을 변하려 함은 너희를 대하여 의심이 있음이라
20 I desire  to be present  with  you  now , and  to change  my  voice

21 내게 말하라 율법 아래 있고자 하는 자들아 율법을 듣지 못하였느냐
21 Tell  me , ye that desire  to be  under  the law , do ye  not  hear  the law ?

22 기록된 바 아브라함이 두 아들이 있으니 하나는 계집 종에게서, 하나는 자유하는 여자에게서 났다 하였으나
22 For  it is written , that  Abraham  had  two  sons , the one  by  a bondmaid ,  the other  by  a freewoman .

23 계집 종에게서는 육체를 따라 났고 자유하는 여자에게서는 약속으로 말미암았느니라
23 But  he  who was of  the bondwoman  was born  after  the flesh

24 이것은 비유니 이 여자들은 두 언약이라 하나는 시내산으로부터 종을 낳은 자니 곧 하가라
24 Which things  are  an allegory : for  these  are  the two  covenants

25 이 하가는 아라비아에 있는 시내산으로 지금 있는 예루살렘과 같은 데니 저가 그 자녀들로 더불어 종노릇하고
25 For  this Agar  is  mount  Sinai  in  Arabia , and  answereth  to Jerusalem  which  now is , and  is in bondage  with  her  children .

26 오직 위에 있는 예루살렘은 자유자니 곧 우리 어머니라
26 But  Jerusalem  which is above  is  free , which  is  the mother  of us  all .

27 기록된 바 잉태치 못한 자여 즐거워하라 구로치 못한 자여 소리 질러 외치라 이는 홀로 사는 자의 자녀가 남편 있는 자의 자녀보다 많음이라 하였으니
27 For  it is written , Rejoice , thou barren  that bearest  not

28 형제들아 너희는 이삭과 같이 약속의 자녀라
28 Now  we , brethren , as  Isaac  was , are  the children  of promise .

29 그러나 그 때에 육체를 따라 난 자가 성령을 따라 난 자를 핍박한 것 같이 이제도 그러하도다
29 But  as  then  he that was born  after  the flesh  persecuted  him that was born after  the Spirit , even  so  it is now .

30 그러나 성경이 무엇을 말하느뇨 계집 종과 그 아들을 내어 쫓으라 계집 종의 아들이 자유하는 여자의 아들로 더불어 유업을 얻지 못하리라 하였느니라
30 Nevertheless  what  saith  the scripture ? Cast out  the bondwoman  and  her  son : for  the son  of the bondwoman  shall  not  be heir  with  the son  of the freewoman .

31 그런즉 형제들아 우리는 계집 종의 자녀가 아니요 자유하는 여자의 자녀니라
31 So then , brethren , we are  not  children  of the bondwoman , but  of the free .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.