오늘의 성경 읽기

에베소서 3장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 112회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

에베소서 3장

1 이러하므로 그리스도 예수의 일로 너희 이방을 위하여 갇힌 자 된 나 바울은...
1 For this  cause  I  Paul , the prisoner  of Jesus  Christ  for  you  Gentiles ,

2 너희를 위하여 내게 주신 하나님의 그 은혜의 경륜을 너희가 들었을 터이라
2 If  ye have heard  of the dispensation  of the grace  of God  which  is given  me  to  you-ward :

3 곧 계시로 내게 비밀을 알게 하신 것은 내가 이미 대강 기록함과 같으니
3 How that  by  revelation  he made known  unto me  the mystery

4 이것을 읽으면 그리스도의 비밀을 내가 깨달은 것을 너희가 알 수 있으리라
4 Whereby  , when ye read , ye may  understand  my  knowledge  in  the mystery  of Christ )

5 이제 그의 거룩한 사도들과 선지자들에게 성령으로 나타내신 것 같이 다른 세대에서는 사람의 아들들에게 알게 하지 아니하셨으니
5 Which  in  other  ages  was  not  made known  unto the sons  of men , as  it is  now  revealed  unto his  holy  apostles  and  prophets  by  the Spirit

6 이는 이방인들이 복음으로 말미암아 그리스도 예수 안에서 함께 후사가 되고 함께 지체가 되고 함께 약속에 참예하는 자가 됨이라
6 That the Gentiles  should be  fellowheirs , and  of the same body , and  partakers  of his  promise  in  Christ  by  the gospel :

7 이 복음을 위하여 그의 능력이 역사하시는 대로 내게 주신 하나님의 은혜의 선물을 따라 내가 일군이 되었노라
7 Whereof  I was made  a minister , according  to the gift  of the grace  of God  given  unto me  by  the effectual working  of his  power .

8 모든 성도 중에 지극히 작은 자보다 더 작은 나에게 이 은혜를 주신 것은 측량할 수 없는 그리스도의 풍성을 이방인에게 전하게 하시고
8 Unto me , who am less than the least  of all  saints , is  this  grace  given , that I should preach  among  the Gentiles  the unsearchable  riches  of Christ

9 영원부터 만물을 창조하신 하나님 속에 감취었던 비밀의 경륜이 어떠한 것을 드러내게 하려 하심이라
9 And  to make  all  men see  what  is the fellowship  of the mystery , which  from  the beginning of the world  hath been hid  in  God , who  created  all things  by  Jesus  Christ :

10 이는 이제 교회로 말미암아 하늘에서 정사와 권세들에게 하나님의 각종 지혜를 알게 하려 하심이니
10 To the intent that  now  unto the principalities  and  powers  in  heavenly  places might be known  by  the church  the manifold  wisdom  of God ,

11 곧 영원부터 우리 주 그리스도 예수 안에서 예정하신 뜻대로 하신 것이라
11 According to  the eternal  purpose  which  he purposed  in  Christ  Jesus  our  Lord :

12 우리가 그 안에서 그를 믿음으로 말미암아 담대함과 하나님께 당당히 나아감을 얻느니라
12 In  whom  we have  boldness  and  access  with  confidence  by  the faith  of him .

13 그러므로 너희에게 구하노니 너희를 위한 나의 여러 환난에 대하여 낙심치 말라 이는 너희의 영광이니라
13 Wherefore  I desire  that ye faint  not  at  my  tribulations  for  you , which  is  your  glory .

14 이러하므로 내가 하늘과 땅에 있는 각 족속에게
14 For this  cause  I bow  my  knees  unto  the Father  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ ,

15 이름을 주신 아버지 앞에 무릎을 꿇고 비노니
15 Of  whom  the whole  family  in  heaven  and  earth  is named ,

16 그 영광의 풍성을 따라 그의 성령으로 말미암아 너희 속 사람을 능력으로 강건하게 하옵시며
16 That  he would grant  you , according to  the riches  of his  glory , to be strengthened  with might  by  his  Spirit  in  the inner  man

17 믿음으로 말미암아 그리스도께서 너희 마음에 계시게 하옵시고 너희가 사랑 가운데서 뿌리가 박히고 터가 굳어져서
17 That Christ  may dwell  in  your  hearts  by  faith

18 능히 모든 성도와 함께 지식에 넘치는 그리스도의 사랑을 알아
18 May be able  to comprehend  with  all  saints  what  is the breadth , and  length , and  depth , and  height

19 그 넓이와 길이와 높이와 깊이가 어떠함을 깨달아 하나님의 모든 충만하신 것으로 너희에게 충만하게 하시기를 구하노라
19 And  to know  the love  of Christ , which passeth  knowledge , that  ye might be filled  with  all  the fulness  of God .

20 우리 가운데서 역사하시는 능력대로 우리의 온갖 구하는 것이나 생각하는 것에 더 넘치도록 능히 하실 이에게
20 Now  unto him that is able  to do  exceeding  abundantly  above  all  that  we ask  or  think , according to  the power  that worketh  in  us ,

21 교회 안에서와 그리스도 예수 안에서 영광이 대대로 영원 무궁하기를 원하노라 아멘
21 Unto him  be glory  in  the church  by  Christ  Jesus  throughout  all  ages , world  without end . Amen .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.