빌립보서 3장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 127회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

빌립보서 3장

1 종말로 나의 형제들아 주 안에서 기뻐하라 너희에게 같은 말을 쓰는 것이 내게는 수고로움이 없고 너희에게는 안전하니라
1 Finally , my  brethren , rejoice  in  the Lord . To write  the same things  to you , to me  indeed  is not  grievous , but  for you  it is safe .

2 개들을 삼가고 행악하는 자들을 삼가고 손할례당을 삼가라
2 Beware  of dogs , beware  of evil  workers , beware  of the concision .

3 하나님의 성령으로 봉사하며 그리스도 예수로 자랑하고 육체를 신뢰하지 아니하는 우리가 곧 할례당이라
3 For  we  are  the circumcision , which  worship  God  in the spirit , and  rejoice  in  Christ  Jesus , and  have  no  confidence  in  the flesh .

4 그러나 나도 육체를 신뢰할만하니 만일 누구든지 다른 이가 육체를 신뢰할 것이 있는 줄로 생각하면 나는 더욱 그러하리니
4 Though  I  might  also  have  confidence  in  the flesh . If any  other man  thinketh  that he hath whereof he might trust  in  the flesh , I  more :

5 내가 팔 일 만에 할례를 받고 이스라엘의 족속이요 베냐민의 지파요 히브리인 중의 히브리인이요 율법으로는 바리새인이요
5 Circumcised  the eighth  day, of  the stock  of Israel , of the tribe  of Benjamin , an Hebrew  of  the Hebrews

6 열심으로는 교회를 핍박하고 율법의 의로는 흠이 없는 자로라
6 Concerning  zeal , persecuting  the church

7 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러
7 But  what things  were  gain  to me , those  I counted  loss  for  Christ .

8 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상함을 인함이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고
8 Yea  doubtless , and  I count  all things  but loss  for  the excellency  of the knowledge  of Christ  Jesus  my  Lord : for  whom  I have suffered the loss  of all things , and  do count  them  but dung , that  I may win  Christ ,

9 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로서 난 의라
9 And  be found  in  him , not  having  mine own  righteousness , which  is of  the law , but  that which  is through  the faith  of Christ , the righteousness  which  is of  God  by  faith :

10 내가 그리스도와 그 부활의 권능과 그 고난에 참예함을 알려하여 그의 죽으심을 본받아
10 That I may know  him , and  the power  of his  resurrection , and  the fellowship  of his  sufferings , being made conformable  unto his  death

11 어찌하든지 죽은 자 가운데서 부활에 이르려 하노니
11 If by any means  I might attain  unto  the resurrection  of the dead .

12 내가 이미 얻었다 함도 아니요 온전히 이루었다 함도 아니라 오직 내가 그리스도 예수께 잡힌 바 된 그것을 잡으려고 좇아가노라
12 Not  as though  I had already  attained , either  were already  perfect : but  I follow after , if  that I may apprehend  that for  which  also  I am apprehended  of  Christ  Jesus .

13 형제들아 나는 아직 내가 잡은 줄로 여기지 아니하고 오직 한 일 즉 뒤에 있는 것은 잊어버리고 앞에 있는 것을 잡으려고
13 Brethren , I  count  not  myself  to have apprehended : but  this one thing  I do, forgetting  those things  which are behind , and  reaching forth unto  those things which are before ,

14 푯대를 향하여 그리스도 예수 안에서 하나님이 위에서 부르신 부름의 상을 위하여 좇아가노라
14 I press  toward  the mark  for  the prize  of the high  calling  of God  in  Christ  Jesus .

15 그러므로 누구든지 우리 온전히 이룬 자들은 이렇게 생각할찌니 만일 무슨 일에 너희가 달리 생각하면 하나님이 이것도 너희에게 나타내시리라
15 Let  us therefore , as many as  be perfect , be  thus  minded : and  if in any thing  ye be  otherwise  minded , God  shall reveal  even  this  unto you .

16 오직 우리가 어디까지 이르렀든지 그대로 행할 것이라
16 Nevertheless , whereto  we have already attained , let us walk  by the same  rule , let us mind  the same thing .

17 형제들아 너희는 함께 나를 본받으라 또 우리로 본을 삼은 것 같이 그대로 행하는 자들을 보이라
17 Brethren , be  followers together  of me , and  mark  them which walk  so  as  ye have  us  for an ensample .

18 내가 여러 번 너희에게 말하였거니와 이제도 눈물을 흘리며 말하노니 여러 사람들이 그리스도 십자가의 원수로 행하느니라
18 (For  many  walk , of whom  I have told  you  often , and  now  tell  you even  weeping , that they are the enemies  of the cross  of Christ :

19 저희의 마침은 멸망이요 저희의 신은 배요 그 영광은 저희의 부끄러움에 있고 땅의 일을 생각하는 자라
19 Whose  end  is destruction , whose  God  is their belly , and  whose glory  is in  their  shame , who  mind  earthly things .)

20 오직 우리의 시민권은 하늘에 있는지라 거기로서 구원하는 자 곧 주 예수 그리스도를 기다리노니
20 For  our  conversation  is  in  heaven

21 그가 만물을 자기에게 복종케 하실 수 있는 자의 역사로 우리의 낮은 몸을 자기 영광의 몸의 형체와 같이 변케 하시리라
21 Who  shall change  our  vile  body , that  it may be  fashioned like unto  his  glorious  body , according to  the working  whereby he  is able  even  to subdue  all things  unto himself .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.