페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 21-12-06 20:34

본문

레위기 22장

1 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
1 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

2 아론과 그 아들들에게 고하여 그들로 이스라엘 자손이 내게 드리는 성물에 대하여 스스로 구별하여 내 성호를 욕되게 함이 없게 하라 나는 여호와니라
2 Speak  unto Aaron  and to his sons , that they separate  themselves from the holy things  of the children  of Israel , and that they profane  not my holy  name  in those things which they hallow  unto me: I am the LORD .

3 그들에게 이르라 무릇 너의 대대 자손 중에 그 몸이 부정하고도 이스라엘 자손이 구별하여 여호와께 드리는 성물에 가까이하는 자는 내 앞에서 끊어지리라 나는 여호와니라
3 Say  unto them, Whosoever  he be of all your seed  among your generations , that goeth  unto the holy things , which the children  of Israel  hallow  unto the LORD , having his uncleanness  upon him, that soul  shall be cut off  from my presence : I am the LORD .

4 아론의 자손 중 문둥 환자나 유출병이 있는 자는 정하기 전에는 성물을 먹지 말 것이요 시체로 부정하게 된 자나 설정한 자나
4 What man soever  of the seed  of Aaron  is a leper , or hath a running issue

5 무릇 사람을 부정하게 하는 벌레에 접촉된 자나 무슨 부정이든지 사람을 더럽힐만한 자에게 접촉된 자
5 Or whosoever  toucheth  any creeping thing , whereby he may be made unclean , or a man  of whom he may take uncleanness , whatsoever uncleanness  he hath

6 곧 이런 것에 접촉된 자는 저녁까지 부정하니 몸을 물로 씻지 아니하면 성물을 먹지 못할찌며
6 The soul  which hath touched  any such shall be unclean  until even , and shall not eat  of the holy things , unless  he wash  his flesh  with water .

7 해 질 때에야 정하리니 그 후에 성물을 먹을 것이라 이는 자기의 응식이 됨이니라
7 And when the sun  is down , he shall be clean , and shall afterward  eat  of the holy things

8 절로 죽은 것이나 들짐승에게 찢긴 것을 먹음으로 자기를 더럽히지 말라 나는 여호와니라
8 That which dieth of itself , or is torn  with beasts, he shall not eat  to defile  himself therewith: I am the LORD .

9 그들은 나의 명을 지킬 것이라 그것을 욕되게 하면 그로 인하여 죄를 짓고 그 가운데서 죽을까 하노라 나는 그들을 거룩하게 하는 여호와니라
9 They shall therefore keep  mine ordinance , lest they bear  sin  for it, and die  therefore, if they profane  it: I the LORD  do sanctify  them.

10 외국인은 성물을 먹지 못할 것이며 제사장의 객이나 품군은 다 성물을 먹지 못할 것이니라
10 There shall no stranger  eat  of the holy thing : a sojourner  of the priest , or an hired servant , shall not eat  of the holy thing .

11 그러나 제사장이 돈으로 사람을 샀으면 그 자는 그것을 먹을 것이고 그 집에서 출생한 자도 그러하여 그들이 제사장의 식물을 먹을 것이며
11 But if the priest  buy  any soul  with  his money , he shall eat  of it, and he that is born  in his house : they shall eat  of his meat .

12 제사장의 딸은 외국인에게 출가하였으면 거제의 성물을 먹지 못하되
12 If the priest's  daughter  also be married unto a stranger  , she may not eat  of an offering  of the holy things .

13 그가 과부가 되든지 이혼을 당하든지 자식이 없이 친정에 돌아와서 어릴 때와 같으면 그는 그 아비의 응식을 먹을 것이나 외국인은 먹지 못할 것이니라
13 But if the priest's  daughter  be a widow , or divorced , and have no child , and is returned  unto her father's  house , as in her youth , she shall eat  of her father's  meat : but there shall no stranger  eat  thereof.

14 사람이 부지중 성물을 먹으면 그 성물에 그 오분 일을 더하여 제사장에게 줄찌니라
14 And if a man  eat  of the holy thing  unwittingly , then he shall put  the fifth  part thereof unto it, and shall give  it unto the priest  with the holy thing .

15 이스라엘 자손이 여호와께 드리는 성물을 그들은 더럽히지 말찌니
15 And they shall not profane  the holy things  of the children  of Israel , which they offer  unto the LORD

16 그들이 성물을 먹으면 그 죄로 인하여 형벌을 받게 할 것이니라 나는 그들을 거룩하게 하는 여호와니라
16 Or suffer them to bear  the iniquity  of trespass , when they eat  their holy things : for I the LORD  do sanctify  them.

17 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
17 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

18 아론과 그 아들들과 이스라엘 온 족속에게 고하여 이르라 이스라엘 자손이나 그 중에 우거하는 자가 서원제나 낙헌제로 번제를 여호와께 예물로 드리려거든
18 Speak  unto Aaron , and to his sons , and unto all the children  of Israel , and say  unto them, Whatsoever he be  of the house  of Israel , or of the strangers  in Israel , that will offer  his oblation  for all his vows , and for all his freewill offerings , which they will offer  unto the LORD  for a burnt offering

19 열납되도록 소나 양이나 염소의 흠 없는 수컷으로 드릴찌니
19 Ye shall offer at your own will  a male  without blemish , of the beeves , of the sheep , or of the goats .

20 무릇 흠 있는 것을 너희는 드리지 말것은 그것이 열납되지 못할 것임이니라
20 But whatsoever hath a blemish , that shall ye not offer : for it shall not be acceptable  for you.

21 무릇 서원한 것을 갚으려든지 자의로 예물을 드리려든지 하여 소나 양으로 화목제 희생을 여호와께 드리는 자는 열납되도록 아무 흠이 없는 온전한 것으로 할찌니
21 And whosoever  offereth  a sacrifice  of peace offerings  unto the LORD  to accomplish  his vow , or a freewill offering  in beeves  or sheep , it shall be perfect  to be accepted

22 눈먼 것이나 상한 것이나 지체에 베임을 당한 것이나 종기 있는 것이나 괴혈병 있는 것이나 비루먹은 것을 너희는 여호와께 드리지 말며 단 위에 화제로 여호와께 드리지 말라
22 Blind , or broken , or maimed , or having a wen , or scurvy , or scabbed , ye shall not offer  these unto the LORD , nor make  an offering by fire  of them upon the altar  unto the LORD .

23 우양의 지체가 더하거나 덜하거나 한 것은 너희가 낙헌 예물로는 쓰려니와 서원한 것을 갚음으로 드리면 열납되지 못하리라
23 Either a bullock  or a lamb  that hath any thing superfluous  or lacking in his parts , that mayest thou offer  for a freewill offering

24 너희는 불알이 상하였거나 치었거나 터졌거나 베임을 당한 것은 여호와께 드리지 말며 너희 땅에서는 이런 일을 행치도 말찌며
24 Ye shall not offer  unto the LORD  that which is bruised , or crushed , or broken , or cut

25 너희는 외방인에게서도 이런 것을 받아 너희의 하나님의 식물로 드리지 말라 이는 결점이 있고 흠이 있는 것인즉 너희를 위하여 열납되지 못할 것임이니라
25 Neither from a stranger's  hand  shall ye offer  the bread  of your God  of any of these

26 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
26 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

27 수소나 양이나 염소가 나거든 칠일 동안 그 어미와 같이 있게 하라 제 팔일 이후로는 여호와께 화제로 예물을 드리면 열납되리라
27 When a bullock , or a sheep , or a goat , is brought forth , then it shall be seven  days  under the dam

28 암소나 암양을 무론하고 어미와 새끼를 동일에 잡지 말찌니라
28 And whether it be cow  or ewe , ye shall not kill  it and her young  both in one  day .

29 너희가 여호와께 감사 희생을 드리거든 너희가 열납되도록 드릴찌며
29 And when ye will offer  a sacrifice  of thanksgiving  unto the LORD , offer  it at your own will .

30 그 제물은 당일에 먹고 이튿날까지 두지 말라 나는 여호와니라
30 On the same day  it shall be eaten up

31 너희는 나의 계명을 지키며 행하라 나는 여호와니라
31 Therefore shall ye keep  my commandments , and do  them: I am the LORD .

32 너희는 나의 성호를 욕되게 말라 나는 이스라엘 자손 중에서 거룩하게 함을 받을 것이니라 나는 너희를 거룩하게 하는 여호와요
32 Neither shall ye profane  my holy  name

33 너희 하나님이 되려고 너희를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 자니 나는 여호와니라
33 That brought you out  of the land  of Egypt , to be your God : I am the LORD .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.