디모데후서 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,789회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

디모데후서 1장

1 하나님의 뜻으로 말미암아 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 생명의 약속대로 그리스도 예수의 사도 된 바울은
1 Paul , an apostle  of Jesus  Christ  by  the will  of God , according to  the promise  of life  which  is in  Christ  Jesus ,

2 사랑하는 아들 디모데에게 편지하노니 하나님 아버지와 그리스도 예수 우리 주께로부터 은혜와 긍휼과 평강이 네게 있을찌어다
2 To Timothy , my dearly beloved  son : Grace , mercy , and peace , from  God  the Father  and  Christ  Jesus  our  Lord .

3 나의 밤낮 간구하는 가운데 쉬지 않고 너를 생각하여 청결한 양심으로 조상 적부터 섬겨 오는 하나님께 감사하고
3 I thank  God , whom  I serve  from  my forefathers  with  pure  conscience , that  without ceasing  I have  remembrance  of  thee  in  my  prayers  night  and  day

4 네 눈물을 생각하여 너 보기를 원함은 내 기쁨이 가득하게 하려 함이니
4 Greatly desiring  to see  thee , being mindful  of thy  tears , that  I may be filled  with joy

5 이는 네 속에 거짓이 없는 믿음을 생각함이라 이 믿음은 먼저 네 외조모 로이스와 네 어머니 유니게 속에 있더니 네 속에도 있는 줄을 확신하노라
5 When I call  to remembrance  the unfeigned  faith  that is in  thee , which  dwelt  first  in  thy  grandmother  Lois , and  thy  mother  Eunice

6 그러므로 내가 나의 안수함으로 네 속에 있는 하나님의 은사를 다시 불일듯하게 하기 위하여 너로 생각하게 하노니
6 Wherefore    I put  thee  in remembrance  that thou stir up  the gift  of God , which  is  in  thee  by  the putting on  of my  hands .

7 하나님이 우리에게 주신 것은 두려워하는 마음이 아니요 오직 능력과 사랑과 근신하는 마음이니
7 For  God  hath  not  given  us  the spirit  of fear

8 그러므로 네가 우리 주의 증거와 또는 주를 위하여 갇힌 자 된 나를 부끄러워 말고 오직 하나님의 능력을 좇아 복음과 함께 고난을 받으라
8 Be  not  thou  therefore  ashamed  of the testimony  of our  Lord , nor  of me  his  prisoner : but  be thou partaker of the afflictions  of the gospel  according to  the power  of God

9 하나님이 우리를 구원하사 거룩하신 부르심으로 부르심은 우리의 행위대로 하심이 아니요 오직 자기 뜻과 영원한 때 전부터 그리스도 예수 안에서 우리에게 주신 은혜대로 하심이라
9 Who  hath saved  us , and  called  us with an holy  calling , not  according to  our  works , but  according to  his own  purpose  and  grace , which  was given  us  in  Christ  Jesus  before  the world began  ,

10 이제는 우리 구주 그리스도 예수의 나타나심으로 말미암아 나타났으니 저는 사망을 폐하시고 복음으로써 생명과 썩지 아니할 것을 드러내신지라
10 But  is  now  made manifest  by  the appearing  of our  Saviour  Jesus  Christ , who  hath abolished  death , and  hath brought  life  and  immortality  to light  through  the gospel :

11 내가 이 복음을 위하여 반포자와 사도와 교사로 세우심을 입었노라
11 Whereunto  I  am appointed  a preacher , and  an apostle , and  a teacher  of the Gentiles .

12 이를 인하여 내가 또 이 고난을 받되 부끄러워하지 아니함은 나의 의뢰한 자를 내가 알고 또한 나의 의탁한 것을 그 날까지 저가 능히 지키실 줄을 확신함이라
12 For  the which  cause  I  also  suffer  these things : nevertheless  I am  not  ashamed : for  I know  whom  I have believed , and  am persuaded  that  he is  able  to keep  that which I  have committed unto him  against  that  day .

13 너는 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 믿음과 사랑으로써 내게 들은 바 바른 말을 본받아 지키고
13 Hold fast  the form  of sound  words , which  thou hast heard  of  me , in  faith  and  love  which  is in  Christ  Jesus .

14 우리 안에 거하시는 성령으로 말미암아 네게 부탁한 아름다운 것을 지키라
14 That good thing  which was committed unto thee  keep  by  the Holy  Ghost  which  dwelleth  in  us .

15 아시아에 있는 모든 사람이 나를 버린 이 일을 네가 아나니 그 중에 부겔로와 허모게네가 있느니라
15 This  thou knowest , that  all  they which are in  Asia  be turned away from  me

16 원컨대 주께서 오네시보로의 집에 긍휼을 베푸시옵소서 저가 나를 자주 유쾌케 하고 나의 사슬에 매인 것을 부끄러워 아니하여
16 The Lord  give  mercy  unto the house  of Onesiphorus

17 로마에 있을 때에 나를 부지런히 찾아 만났느니라
17 But , when he was  in  Rome , he sought  me  out  very diligently , and  found  me.

18 (원컨대 주께서 저로 하여금 그날에 주의 긍휼을 얻게 하여 주옵소서) 또 저가 에베소에서 얼마큼 나를 섬긴 것을 네가 잘 아느니라
18 The Lord  grant  unto him  that he may find  mercy  of  the Lord  in  that  day : and  in how many things  he ministered unto me  at  Ephesus , thou  knowest  very well .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.