디도서 3장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 715회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

디도서 3장

1 너는 저희로 하여금 정사와 권세 잡은 자들에게 복종하며 순종하며 모든 선한 일 행하기를 예비하게 하며
1 Put  them  in mind  to be subject  to principalities  and  powers , to obey magistrates , to be  ready  to  every  good  work ,

2 아무도 훼방하지 말며 다투지 말며 관용하며 범사에 온유함을 모든 사람에게 나타낼 것을 기억하게 하라
2 To speak evil of  no man , to be  no brawlers , but gentle , shewing  all  meekness  unto  all  men .

3 우리도 전에는 어리석은 자요 순종치 아니한 자요 속은 자요 각색 정욕과 행락에 종노릇한 자요 악독과 투기로 지낸 자요 가증스러운 자요 피차 미워한 자이었으나
3 For  we ourselves  also  were  sometimes  foolish , disobedient , deceived , serving  divers  lusts  and  pleasures , living  in  malice  and  envy , hateful , and hating  one another .

4 우리 구주 하나님의 자비와 사람 사랑하심을 나타내실 때에
4 But  after  that the kindness  and  love  of God  our  Saviour  toward man  appeared ,

5 우리를 구원하시되 우리의 행한 바 의로운 행위로 말미암지 아니하고 오직 그의 긍휼하심을 좇아 중생의 씻음과 성령의 새롭게 하심으로 하셨나니
5 Not  by  works  of  righteousness  which  we  have done , but  according to  his  mercy  he saved  us , by  the washing  of regeneration , and  renewing  of the Holy  Ghost

6 성령을 우리 구주 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 우리에게 풍성히 부어 주사
6 Which  he shed  on  us  abundantly  through  Jesus  Christ  our  Saviour

7 우리로 저의 은혜를 힘입어 의롭다 하심을 얻어 영생의 소망을 따라 후사가 되게 하려 하심이라
7 That  being justified by  his  grace , we should be made  heirs  according to  the hope  of eternal  life .

8 이 말이 미쁘도다 원컨대 네가 이 여러 것에 대하여 굳세게 말하라 이는 하나님을 믿는 자들로 하여금 조심하여 선한 일을 힘쓰게 하려 함이라 이것은 아름다우며 사람들에게 유익하니라
8 This is a faithful  saying , and  these things  I will  that thou  affirm constantly , that  they which have believed  in God  might be careful  to maintain  good  works . These things  are  good  and  profitable  unto men .

9 그러나 어리석은 변론과 족보 이야기와 분쟁과 율법에 대한 다툼을 피하라 이것은 무익한 것이요 헛된 것이니라
9 But  avoid  foolish  questions , and  genealogies , and  contentions , and  strivings about  the law

10 이단에 속한 사람을 한두 번 훈계한 후에 멀리 하라
10 A man  that is an heretick  after  the first  and  second  admonition  reject

11 이러한 사람은 네가 아는 바와 같이 부패하여서 스스로 정죄한 자로서 죄를 짓느니라
11 Knowing  that  he that is such  is subverted , and  sinneth , being  condemned of himself .

12 내가 아데마나 두기고를 네게 보내리니 그 때에 네가 급히 니고볼리로 내게 오라 내가 거기서 과동하기로 작정하였노라
12 When  I shall send  Artemas  unto  thee , or  Tychicus , be diligent  to come  unto  me  to  Nicopolis : for  I have determined  there  to winter .

13 교법사 세나와 및 아볼로를 급히 먼저 보내어 저희로 궁핍함이 없게 하고
13 Bring  Zenas  the lawyer  and  Apollos  on their journey  diligently , that  nothing  be wanting  unto them .

14 또 우리 사람들도 열매 없는 자가 되지 않게 하기 위하여 필요한 것을 예비하는 좋은 일에 힘쓰기를 배우게 하라
14 And  let  ours  also  learn  to maintain  good  works  for  necessary  uses , that  they be  not  unfruitful .

15 나와 함께 있는 자가 다 네게 문안하니 믿음 안에서 우리를 사랑하는 자들에게 너도 문안하라 은혜가 너희 무리에게 있을찌어다
15 All  that are with  me  salute  thee . Greet  them that love  us  in  the faith . Grace  be with  you  all . Amen . It was written  to  Titus , ordained  the first  bishop  of the church  of the Cretians , from  Nicopolis  of Macedonia .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.