히브리서 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,634회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

히브리서 1장

1 옛적에 선지자들로 여러 부분과 여러 모양으로 우리 조상들에게 말씀하신 하나님이
1 God , who at sundry times  and  in divers manners  spake  in time past  unto the fathers  by  the prophets ,

2 이 모든 날 마지막에 아들로 우리에게 말씀하셨으니 이 아들을 만유의 후사로 세우시고 또 저로 말미암아 모든 세계를 지으셨느니라
2 Hath  in  these  last  days  spoken  unto us  by  his Son , whom  he hath appointed  heir  of all things , by  whom  also  he made  the worlds

3 이는 하나님의 영광의 광채시요 그 본체의 형상이시라 그의 능력의 말씀으로 만물을 붙드시며 죄를 정결케 하는 일을 하시고 높은 곳에 계신 위엄의 우편에 앉으셨느니라
3 Who  being  the brightness  of his glory , and  the express image  of his  person , and  upholding  all things  by the word  of his  power , when he had  by  himself  purged  our  sins , sat down  on  the right hand  of the Majesty  on  high

4 저가 천사보다 얼마큼 뛰어남은 저희보다 더욱 아름다운 이름을 기업으로 얻으심이니
4 Being made  so much  better than  the angels , as  he hath by inheritance obtained  a more excellent  name  than  they .

5 하나님께서 어느 때에 천사 중 누구에게 네가 내 아들이라 오늘날 내가 너를 낳았다 하셨으며 또 다시 나는 그에게 아버지가 되고 그는 내게 아들이 되리라 하셨느뇨
5 For  unto which  of the angels  said he  at any time , Thou  art  my  Son , this day  have  I  begotten  thee ? And  again , I  will be  to  him  a Father , and  he shall be  to  me  a Son ?

6 또 맏아들을 이끌어 세상에 다시 들어오게 하실 때에 하나님의 모든 천사가 저에게 경배할찌어다 말씀하시며
6 And  again , when  he bringeth in  the firstbegotten  into  the world , he saith , And  let  all  the angels  of God  worship  him .

7 또 천사들에 관하여는 그는 그의 천사들을 바람으로, 그의 사역자들을 불꽃으로 삼으시느니라 하셨으되
7 And  of  the angels  he saith , Who  maketh  his  angels  spirits , and  his  ministers  a flame  of fire .

8 아들에 관하여는 하나님이여 주의 보좌가 영영하며 주의 나라의 홀은 공평한 홀이니이다
8 But  unto  the Son  he saith, Thy  throne , O God , is for  ever  and ever : a sceptre  of righteousness  is the sceptre  of thy  kingdom .

9 네가 의를 사랑하고 불법을 미워하였으니 그러므로 하나님 곧 너의 하나님이 즐거움의 기름을 네게 부어 네 동류들보다 승하게 하셨도다 하였고
9 Thou hast loved  righteousness , and  hated  iniquity

10 또 주여 태초에 주께서 땅의 기초를 두셨으며 하늘도 주의 손으로 지으신 바라
10 And , Thou , Lord , in  the beginning  hast laid the foundation  of the earth

11 그것들은 멸망할 것이나 오직 주는 영존할 것이요 그것들은 다 옷과 같이 낡아지리니
11 They  shall perish

12 의복처럼 갈아 입을 것이요 그것들이 옷과 같이 변할 것이나 주는 여전하여 연대가 다함이 없으리라 하였으나
12 And  as  a vesture  shalt thou fold  them  up , and  they shall be changed : but  thou  art  the same , and  thy  years  shall  not  fail .

13 어느 때에 천사 중 누구에게 내가 네 원수로 네 발등상 되게 하기까지 너는 내 우편에 앉았으라 하셨느뇨
13 But  to  which  of the angels  said he  at any time , Sit  on  my  right hand , until  I make  thine  enemies  thy  footstool  ?

14 모든 천사들은 부리는 영으로서 구원 얻을 후사들을 위하여 섬기라고 보내심이 아니뇨
14 Are they  not  all  ministering  spirits , sent forth  to  minister  for  them who shall be  heirs  of salvation ?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.