히브리서 2장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 163회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

히브리서 2장

1 그러므로 모든 들은 것을 우리가 더욱 간절히 삼갈찌니 혹 흘러 떠내려 갈까 염려하노라
1 Therefore  we  ought  to give the more earnest  heed  to the things which we have heard , lest  at any time  we should let them slip .

2 천사들로 하신 말씀이 견고하게 되어 모든 범죄함과 순종치 아니함이 공변된 보응을 받았거든
2 For  if  the word  spoken  by  angels  was  stedfast , and  every  transgression  and  disobedience  received  a just  recompence of reward

3 우리가 이같이 큰 구원을 등한히 여기면 어찌 피하리요 이 구원은 처음에 주로 말씀하신 바요 들은 자들이 우리에게 확증한 바니
3 How  shall we  escape , if we neglect  so great  salvation

4 하나님도 표적들과 기사들과 여러 가지 능력과 및 자기 뜻을 따라 성령의 나눠주신 것으로써 저희와 함께 증거하셨느니라
4 God  also bearing them witness , both  with signs  and  wonders , and  with divers  miracles , and  gifts  of the Holy  Ghost , according to  his own  will ?

5 하나님이 우리의 말한 바 장차 오는 세상을 천사들에게는 복종케 하심이 아니라
5 For  unto the angels  hath he  not  put in subjection  the world  to come , whereof  we speak .

6 오직 누가 어디 증거하여 가로되 사람이 무엇이관대 주께서 저를 생각하시며 인자가 무엇이관대 주께서 저를 권고하시나이까
6 But  one  in a certain place  testified , saying , What  is  man , that  thou art mindful  of him ? or  the son  of man , that  thou visitest  him ?

7 저를 잠간 동안 천사보다 못하게 하시며 영광과 존귀로 관 씌우시며
7 Thou madest  him  a little  lower  than  the angels

8 만물을 그 발 아래 복종케 하셨느니라 하였으니 만물로 저에게 복종케 하셨은즉 복종치 않은 것이 하나도 없으나 지금 우리가 만물이 아직 저에게 복종한 것을 보지 못하고
8 Thou hast put  all things  in subjection  under  his  feet . For  in  that he put  all  in subjection under  him , he left  nothing  that is not put under  him . But  now  we see  not yet  all things  put under  him .

9 오직 우리가 천사들보다 잠간 동안 못하게 하심을 입은 자 곧 죽음의 고난 받으심을 인하여 영광과 존귀로 관 쓰신 예수를 보니 이를 행하심은 하나님의 은혜로 말미암아 모든 사람을 위하여 죽음을 맛보려 하심이라
9 But  we see  Jesus , who  was made  a little  lower  than  the angels  for  the suffering  of death , crowned  with glory  and  honour

10 만물이 인하고 만물이 말미암은 자에게는 많은 아들을 이끌어 영광에 들어가게 하시는 일에 저희 구원의 주를 고난으로 말미암아 온전케 하심이 합당하도다
10 For  it became  him , for  whom  are all things , and  by  whom  are all things , in bringing  many  sons  unto  glory , to make  the captain  of their  salvation  perfect  through  sufferings .

11 거룩하게 하시는 자와 거룩하게 함을 입은 자들이 다 하나에서 난지라 그러므로 형제라 부르시기를 부끄러워 아니하시고
11 For  both  he that sanctifieth  and  they who are sanctified  are all  of  one : for  which  cause  he is  not  ashamed  to call  them  brethren ,

12 이르시되 내가 주의 이름을 내 형제들에게 선포하고 내가 주를 교회 중에서 찬송하리라 하셨으며
12 Saying , I will declare  thy  name  unto my  brethren , in  the midst  of the church  will I sing praise  unto thee .

13 또 다시 내가 그를 의지하리라 하시고 또 다시 볼찌어다 나와 및 하나님께서 내게 주신 자녀라 하셨으니
13 And  again , I  will  put my trust  in  him . And  again , Behold  I  and  the children  which  God  hath given  me .

14 자녀들은 혈육에 함께 속하였으매 그도 또한 한 모양으로 혈육에 함께 속하심은 사망으로 말미암아 사망의 세력을 잡은 자 곧 마귀를 없이 하시며
14 Forasmuch  then  as the children  are partakers  of flesh  and  blood , he  also  himself  likewise  took part  of the same

15 또 죽기를 무서워하므로 일생에 매여 종노릇하는 모든 자들을 놓아 주려 하심이니
15 And  deliver  them  who  through  fear  of death  were  all  their lifetime  subject  to bondage .

16 이는 실로 천사들을 붙들어 주려 하심이 아니요 오직 아브라함의 자손을 붙들어 주려 하심이라
16 For  verily  he took  not  on  him the nature of angels

17 그러므로 저가 범사에 형제들과 같이 되심이 마땅하도다 이는 하나님의 일에 자비하고 충성된 대제사장이 되어 백성의 죄를 구속하려 하심이라
17 Wherefore  in  all things  it behoved him  to be made like  unto his brethren , that  he might be  a merciful  and  faithful  high priest  in things pertaining to  God , to  make reconciliation for  the sins  of the people .

18 자기가 시험을 받아 고난을 당하셨은즉 시험 받는 자들을 능히 도우시느니라
18 For  in  that  he  himself  hath suffered  being tempted , he is able  to succour  them that are tempted .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.