profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,757회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

히브리서 13장

1 형제 사랑하기를 계속하고
1 Let  brotherly love  continue .

2 손님 대접하기를 잊지 말라 이로써 부지중에 천사들을 대접한 이들이 있었느니라
2 Be  not  forgetful  to entertain strangers : for  thereby  some  have entertained  angels  unawares .

3 자기도 함께 갇힌 것 같이 갇힌 자를 생각하고 자기도 몸을 가졌은즉 학대 받는 자를 생각하라
3 Remember  them that are in bonds , as  bound with them

4 모든 사람은 혼인을 귀히 여기고 침소를 더럽히지 않게 하라 음행하는 자들과 간음하는 자들을 하나님이 심판하시리라
4 Marriage  is honourable  in  all , and  the bed  undefiled : but  whoremongers  and  adulterers  God  will judge .

5 돈을 사랑치 말고 있는 바를 족한 줄로 알라 그가 친히 말씀하시기를 내가 과연 너희를 버리지 아니하고 과연 너희를 떠나지 아니하리라 하셨느니라
5 Let your conversation  be without covetousness

6 그러므로 우리가 담대히 가로되 주는 나를 돕는 자시니 내가 무서워 아니하겠노라 사람이 내게 어찌하리요 하노라
6 So that  we  may boldly  say , The Lord  is my  helper , and  I will  not  fear  what  man  shall do  unto me .

7 하나님의 말씀을 너희에게 이르고 너희를 인도하던 자들을 생각하며 저희 행실의 종말을 주의하여 보고 저희 믿음을 본받으라
7 Remember  them which have the rule  over you , who  have spoken  unto you  the word  of God : whose  faith  follow , considering  the end  of their conversation .

8 예수 그리스도는 어제나 오늘이나 영원토록 동일하시니라
8 Jesus  Christ  the same  yesterday , and  to day , and  for  ever .

9 여러 가지 다른 교훈에 끌리지 말라 마음은 은혜로써 굳게 함이 아름답고 식물로써 할 것이 아니니 식물로 말미암아 행한 자는 유익을 얻지 못하였느니라
9 Be  not  carried about  with divers  and  strange  doctrines . For  it is a good thing  that the heart  be established  with grace

10 우리에게 제단이 있는데 그 위에 있는 제물은 장막에서 섬기는 자들이 이 제단에서 먹을 권이 없나니
10 We have  an altar , whereof  they have  no  right  to eat  which serve  the tabernacle .

11 이는 죄를 위한 짐승의 피는 대제사장이 가지고 성소에 들어가고 그 육체는 영문 밖에서 불사름이니라
11 For  the bodies  of those  beasts , whose  blood  is brought  into  the sanctuary  by  the high priest  for  sin , are burned  without  the camp .

12 그러므로 예수도 자기 피로써 백성을 거룩케 하려고 성문 밖에서 고난을 받으셨느니라
12 Wherefore  Jesus  also , that  he might sanctify  the people  with  his own  blood , suffered  without  the gate .

13 그런즉 우리는 그 능욕을 지고 영문 밖으로 그에게 나아가자
13 Let us go forth  therefore  unto  him  without  the camp , bearing  his  reproach .

14 우리가 여기는 영구한 도성이 없고 오직 장차 올 것을 찾나니
14 For  here  have we  no  continuing  city , but  we seek one  to come .

15 이러므로 우리가 예수로 말미암아 항상 찬미의 제사를 하나님께 드리자 이는 그 이름을 증거하는 입술의 열매니라
15 By  him  therefore  let us offer  the sacrifice  of praise  to God  continually , that is , the fruit  of our lips  giving thanks  to his  name .

16 오직 선을 행함과 서로 나눠주기를 잊지 말라 이같은 제사는 하나님이 기뻐하시느니라
16 But  to do good  and  to communicate  forget  not : for  with such  sacrifices  God  is well pleased .

17 너희를 인도하는 자들에게 순종하고 복종하라 저희는 너희 영혼을 위하여 경성하기를 자기가 회계할 자인 것같이 하느니라 저희로 하여금 즐거움으로 이것을 하게 하고 근심으로 하게 말라 그렇지 않으면 너희에게 유익이 없느니라
17 Obey  them that have the rule  over you , and  submit  yourselves : for  they  watch  for  your  souls , as  they that must give  account , that  they may do  it  with  joy , and  not  with grief : for  that  is unprofitable  for you .

18 우리를 위하여 기도하라 우리가 모든 일에 선하게 행하려 하므로 우리에게 선한 양심이 있는 줄을 확신하노니
18 Pray  for  us : for  we trust  we have  a good  conscience , in  all things  willing  to live  honestly .

19 내가 더 속히 너희에게 돌아가기를 위하여 너희 기도함을 더욱 원하노라
19 But  I beseech  you the rather  to do  this , that  I may be restored  to you  the sooner .

20 양의 큰 목자이신 우리 주 예수를 영원한 언약의 피로 죽은 자 가운데서 이끌어 내신 평강의 하나님이
20 Now  the God  of peace , that brought again  from  the dead  our  Lord  Jesus , that great  shepherd  of the sheep , through  the blood  of the everlasting  covenant ,

21 모든 선한 일에 너희를 온전케 하사 자기 뜻을 행하게 하시고 그 앞에 즐거운 것을 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 우리 속에 이루시기를 원하노라 영광이 그에게 세세무궁토록 있을찌어다 아멘
21 Make  you  perfect  in  every  good  work  to  do  his  will , working  in  you  that which is wellpleasing  in his  sight , through  Jesus  Christ

22 형제들아 내가 너희를 권하노니 권면의 말을 용납하라 내가 간단히 너희에게 썼느니라
22 And  I beseech  you , brethren , suffer  the word  of exhortation : for  I have written a letter  unto you  in  few words .

23 우리 형제 디모데가 놓인 것을 너희가 알라 그가 속히 오면 내가 저와 함께 가서 너희를 보리라
23 Know ye  that our brother  Timothy  is set at liberty

24 너희를 인도하는 자와 및 모든 성도에게 문안하라 이달리야에서 온 자들도 너희에게 문안하느니라
24 Salute  all  them that have the rule  over you , and  all  the saints . They of  Italy  salute  you .

25 은혜가 너희 모든 사람에게 있을찌어다
25 Grace  be with  you  all . Amen .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.