야고보서 2장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 217회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

야고보서 2장

1 내 형제들아 영광의 주 곧 우리 주 예수 그리스도를 믿는 믿음을 너희가 받았으니 사람을 외모로 취하지 말라
1 My  brethren , have  not  the faith  of our  Lord  Jesus  Christ , the Lord of glory , with  respect of persons .

2 만일 너희 회당에 금가락지를 끼고 아름다운 옷을 입은 사람이 들어오고 또 더러운 옷을 입은 가난한 사람이 들어올 때에
2 For  if  there come  unto  your  assembly  a man  with a gold ring , in  goodly  apparel , and  there come in  also  a poor man  in  vile  raiment

3 너희가 아름다운 옷을 입은 자를 돌아보아 가로되 여기 좋은 자리에 앉으소서 하고 또 가난한 자에게 이르되 너는 거기 섰든지 내 발등상 아래 앉으라 하면
3 And  ye have respect  to  him that weareth  the gay  clothing , and  say  unto him , Sit  thou  here  in a good place

4 너희끼리 서로 구별하며 악한 생각으로 판단하는 자가 되는 것이 아니냐
4 Are ye  not  then  partial  in  yourselves , and  are become  judges  of evil  thoughts ?

5 내 사랑하는 형제들아 들을찌어다 하나님이 세상에 대하여는 가난한 자를 택하사 믿음에 부요하게 하시고 또 자기를 사랑하는 자들에게 약속하신 나라를 유업으로 받게 아니하셨느냐
5 Hearken , my  beloved  brethren , Hath  not  God  chosen  the poor  of this  world  rich  in  faith , and  heirs  of the kingdom  which  he hath promised  to them that love  him ?

6 너희는 도리어 가난한 자를 괄시하였도다 부자는 너희를 압제하며 법정으로 끌고 가지 아니하느냐
6 But  ye  have despised  the poor . Do  not  rich men  oppress  you , and  draw  you  before  the judgment seats ?

7 저희는 너희에게 대하여 일컫는 바 그 아름다운 이름을 훼방하지 아니하느냐
7 Do  not  they blaspheme  that worthy  name  by  the which ye  are called ?

8 너희가 만일 경에 기록한 대로 네 이웃 사랑하기를 네 몸과 같이 하라 하신 최고한 법을 지키면 잘하는 것이거니와
8 If  ye fulfil  the royal  law  according to  the scripture , Thou shalt love  thy  neighbour  as  thyself , ye do  well :

9 만일 너희가 외모로 사람을 취하면 죄를 짓는 것이니 율법이 너희를 범죄자로 정하리라
9 But  if  ye have respect to persons , ye commit  sin , and are convinced  of  the law  as  transgressors .

10 누구든지 온 율법을 지키다가 그 하나에 거치면 모두 범한 자가 되나니
10 For  whosoever  shall keep  the whole  law , and yet  offend  in  one  point, he is  guilty  of all .

11 간음하지 말라 하신 이가 또한 살인하지 말라 하셨은즉 네가 비록 간음하지 아니하여도 살인하면 율법을 범한 자가 되느니라
11 For  he that said , Do  not  commit adultery , said  also , Do  not  kill . Now  if  thou commit  no  adultery , yet if  thou kill , thou art become  a transgressor  of the law .

12 너희는 자유의 율법대로 심판 받을 자처럼 말도 하고 행하기도 하라
12 So  speak ye , and  so  do , as  they that shall be  judged  by  the law  of liberty .

13 긍휼을 행하지 아니하는 자에게는 긍휼 없는 심판이 있으리라 긍휼은 심판을 이기고 자랑하느니라
13 For  he shall have judgment  without mercy , that hath shewed  no  mercy

14 내 형제들아 만일 사람이 믿음이 있노라 하고 행함이 없으면 무슨 이익이 있으리요 그 믿음이 능히 자기를 구원하겠느냐
14 What  doth it profit , my  brethren , though  a man  say  he hath  faith , and  have  not  works ? can  faith  save  him ?

15 만일 형제나 자매가 헐벗고 일용할 양식이 없는데
15 If  a brother  or  sister  be  naked , and  destitute  of daily  food ,

16 너희 중에 누구든지 그에게 이르되 평안히 가라, 더웁게 하라, 배부르게 하라 하며 그 몸에 쓸 것을 주지 아니하면 무슨 이익이 있으리요
16 And  one  of  you  say  unto them , Depart  in  peace , be ye warmed  and  filled

17 이와 같이 행함이 없는 믿음은 그 자체가 죽은 것이라
17 Even  so  faith , if  it hath  not  works , is  dead , being alone  .

18 혹이 가로되 너는 믿음이 있고 나는 행함이 있으니 행함이 없는 네 믿음을 내게 보이라 나는 행함으로 내 믿음을 네게 보이리라
18 Yea , a man  may say , Thou  hast  faith , and I  have  works : shew  me  thy  faith  without  thy  works , and I  will shew  thee  my  faith  by  my  works .

19 네가 하나님은 한 분이신 줄을 믿느냐 잘하는도다 귀신들도 믿고 떠느니라
19 Thou  believest  that  there is  one  God

20 아아 허탄한 사람아 행함이 없는 믿음이 헛 것인줄 알고자 하느냐
20 But  wilt  thou know , O  vain  man , that  faith  without  works  is  dead ?

21 우리 조상 아브라함이 그 아들 이삭을 제단에 드릴 때에 행함으로 의롭다 하심을 받은 것이 아니냐
21 Was  not  Abraham  our  father  justified  by  works , when he had offered  Isaac  his  son  upon  the altar ?

22 네가 보거니와 믿음이 그의 행함과 함께 일하고 행함으로 믿음이 온전케 되었느니라
22 Seest thou  how  faith  wrought  with his  works , and  by  works  was  faith  made perfect ?

23 이에 경에 이른 바 아브라함이 하나님을 믿으니 이것을 의로 여기셨다는 말씀이 응하였고 그는 하나님의 벗이라 칭함을 받았나니
23 And  the scripture  was fulfilled  which saith ,  Abraham  believed  God , and  it was imputed  unto him  for  righteousness : and  he was called  the Friend  of God .

24 이로 보건대 사람이 행함으로 의롭다 하심을 받고 믿음으로만 아니니라
24 Ye see  then  how that  by  works  a man  is justified , and  not  by  faith  only .

25 또 이와 같이 기생 라합이 사자를 접대하여 다른 길로 나가게 할 때에 행함으로 의롭다 하심을 받은 것이 아니냐
25 Likewise  also  was  not  Rahab  the harlot  justified  by  works , when she had received  the messengers , and  had sent them out  another  way ?

26 영혼 없는 몸이 죽은 것 같이 행함이 없는 믿음은 죽은 것이니라
26 For  as  the body  without  the spirit  is  dead , so  faith  without  works  is  dead  also .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.