오늘의 성경 읽기

요한1서 2장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 408회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한1서 2장

1 나의 자녀들아 내가 이것을 너희에게 씀은 너희로 죄를 범치 않게 하려 함이라 만일 누가 죄를 범하면 아버지 앞에서 우리에게 대언자가 있으니 곧 의로우신 예수 그리스도시라
1 My  little children , these things  write I  unto you , that  ye sin  not . And  if  any man  sin , we have  an advocate  with  the Father , Jesus  Christ  the righteous :

2 저는 우리 죄를 위한 화목 제물이니 우리만 위할 뿐 아니요 온 세상의 죄를 위하심이라
2 And  he is  the propitiation  for  our  sins : and  not  for  ours  only , but  also  for  the sins of the whole  world .

3 우리가 그의 계명을 지키면 이로써 우리가 저를 아는 줄로 알 것이요
3 And  hereby  we do know  that  we know  him , if  we keep  his  commandments .

4 저를 아노라 하고 그의 계명을 지키지 아니하는 자는 거짓말 하는 자요 진리가 그 속에 있지 아니하되
4 He that saith , I know  him , and  keepeth  not  his  commandments , is  a liar , and  the truth  is  not  in  him .

5 누구든지 그의 말씀을 지키는 자는 하나님의 사랑이 참으로 그 속에서 온전케 되었나니 이로써 우리가 저 안에 있는 줄을 아노라
5 But  whoso  keepeth  his  word , in  him  verily  is  the love  of God  perfected : hereby  know we  that  we are  in  him .

6 저 안에 거한다 하는 자는 그의 행하시는 대로 자기도 행할찌니라
6 He that saith  he abideth  in  him  ought  himself  also  so  to walk , even as  he  walked .

7 사랑하는 자들아 내가 새 계명을 너희에게 쓰는 것이 아니라 너희가 처음부터 가진 옛 계명이니 이 옛 계명은 너희의 들은 바 말씀이거니와
7 Brethren , I write  no  new  commandment  unto you , but  an old  commandment  which  ye had  from  the beginning . The old  commandment  is  the word  which  ye have heard  from  the beginning .

8 다시 내가 너희에게 새 계명을 쓰노니 저에게와 너희에게도 참된 것이라 이는 어두움이 지나가고 참빛이 벌써 비췸이니라
8 Again , a new  commandment  I write  unto you , which thing  is  true  in  him  and  in  you : because  the darkness  is past , and  the true  light  now  shineth .

9 빛 가운데 있다 하며 그 형제를 미워하는 자는 지금까지 어두운 가운데 있는 자요
9 He that saith  he is  in  the light , and  hateth  his  brother , is  in  darkness  even until  now .

10 그의 형제를 사랑하는 자는 빛 가운데 거하여 자기 속에 거리낌이 없으나
10 He that loveth  his  brother  abideth  in  the light , and  there is  none  occasion of stumbling  in  him .

11 그의 형제를 미워하는 자는 어두운 가운데 있고 또 어두운 가운데 행하며 갈 곳을 알지 못하나니 이는 어두움이 그의 눈을 멀게 하였음이니라
11 But  he that hateth  his  brother  is  in  darkness , and  walketh  in  darkness , and  knoweth  not  whither  he goeth , because  that darkness  hath blinded  his  eyes .

12 자녀들아 내가 너희에게 쓰는 것은 너희 죄가 그의 이름으로 말미암아 사함을 얻음이요
12 I write  unto you , little children , because  your sins  are forgiven  you  for  his  name's  sake .

13 아비들아 내가 너희에게 쓰는 것은 너희가 태초부터 계신 이를 앎이요 청년들아 내가 너희에게 쓰는 것은 너희가 악한 자를 이기었음이니라
13 I write  unto you , fathers , because  ye have known  him that is from  the beginning . I write  unto you , young men , because  ye have overcome  the wicked one . I write  unto you , little children , because  ye have known  the Father .

14 아이들아 내가 너희에게 쓴 것은 너희가 아버지를 알았음이요 아비들아 내가 너희에게 쓴 것은 너희가 태초부터 계신 이를 알았음이요 청년들아 내가 너희에게 쓴 것은 너희가 강하고 하나님의 말씀이 너희 속에 거하시고 너희가 흉악한 자를 이기었음이라
14 I have written  unto you , fathers , because  ye have known  him that is from  the beginning . I have written  unto you , young men , because  ye are  strong , and  the word  of God  abideth  in  you , and  ye have overcome  the wicked one .

15 이 세상이나 세상에 있는 것들을 사랑치 말라 누구든지 세상을 사랑하면 아버지의 사랑이 그 속에 있지 아니하니
15 Love  not  the world , neither  the things that are in  the world . If  any man  love  the world , the love  of the Father  is  not  in  him .

16 이는 세상에 있는 모든 것이 육신의 정욕과 안목의 정욕과 이생의 자랑이니 다 아버지께로 좇아 온 것이 아니요 세상으로 좇아 온 것이라
16 For  all  that is in  the world , the lust  of the flesh , and  the lust  of the eyes , and  the pride  of life , is  not  of  the Father , but  is  of  the world .

17 이 세상도, 그 정욕도 지나가되 오직 하나님의 뜻을 행하는 이는 영원히 거하느니라
17 And  the world  passeth away , and  the lust  thereof : but  he that doeth  the will  of God  abideth  for  ever .

18 아이들아 이것이 마지막 때라 적그리스도가 이르겠다 함을 너희가 들은 것과 같이 지금도 많은 적그리스도가 일어났으니 이러므로 우리가 마지막 때인줄 아노라
18 Little children , it is  the last  time : and  as  ye have heard  that  antichrist  shall come , even  now  are there  many  antichrists

19 저희가 우리에게서 나갔으나 우리에게 속하지 아니하였나니 만일 우리에게 속하였더면 우리와 함께 거하였으려니와 저희가 나간 것은 다 우리에게 속하지 아니함을 나타내려 함이니라
19 They went out  from  us , but  they were  not  of  us

20 너희는 거룩하신 자에게서 기름 부음을 받고 모든 것을 아느니라
20 But  ye  have  an unction  from  the Holy One , and  ye know  all things .

21 내가 너희에게 쓴 것은 너희가 진리를 알지 못함을 인함이 아니라 너희가 앎을 인함이요 또 모든 거짓은 진리에서 나지 않음을 인함이니라
21 I have  not  written  unto you  because  ye know  not  the truth , but  because  ye know  it , and  that  no  lie  is  of  the truth .

22 거짓말 하는 자가 누구뇨 예수께서 그리스도이심을 부인하는 자가 아니뇨 아버지와 아들을 부인하는 그가 적그리스도니
22 Who  is  a liar  but  he that denieth  that  Jesus  is  the Christ ? He  is  antichrist , that denieth  the Father  and  the Son .

23 아들을 부인하는 자에게는 또한 아버지가 없으되 아들을 시인하는 자에게는 아버지도 있느니라
23 Whosoever  denieth  the Son , the same hath  not  the Father : (but) he that acknowledgeth  the Son  hath  the Father  also .

24 너희는 처음부터 들은 것을 너희 안에 거하게 하라 처음부터 들은 것이 너희 안에 거하면 너희가 아들의 안과 아버지의 안에 거하리라
24 Let  that therefore  abide  in  you , which  ye  have heard  from  the beginning . If  that which  ye have heard  from  the beginning  shall remain  in  you , ye  also  shall continue  in  the Son , and  in  the Father .

25 그가 우리에게 약속하신 약속이 이것이니 곧 영원한 생명이니라
25 And  this  is  the promise  that  he  hath promised  us , even eternal  life .

26 너희를 미혹케 하는 자들에 관하여 내가 이것을 너희에게 썼노라
26 These  things have I written  unto you  concerning  them that seduce  you .

27 너희는 주께 받은 바 기름 부음이 너희 안에 거하나니 아무도 너희를 가르칠 필요가 없고 오직 그의 기름 부음이 모든 것을 너희에게 가르치며 또 참되고 거짓이 없으니 너희를 가르치신 그대로 주 안에 거하라
27 But  the anointing  which  ye  have received  of  him  abideth  in  you , and  ye need  not  that  any man  teach  you : but  as  the same  anointing  teacheth  you  of  all things , and  is  truth , and  is  no  lie , and  even as  it hath taught  you , ye shall abide  in  him .

28 자녀들아 이제 그 안에 거하라 이는 주께서 나타내신 바 되면 그의 강림하실 때에 우리로 담대함을 얻어 그 앞에서 부끄럽지 않게 하려 함이라
28 And  now , little children , abide  in  him

29 너희가 그의 의로우신 줄을 알면 의를 행하는 자마다 그에게서 난 줄을 알리라
29 If  ye know  that  he is  righteous , ye know  that  every one  that doeth  righteousness  is born  of  him .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.