요한3서 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,224회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한3서 1장

1 장로는 사랑하는 가이오 곧 나의 참으로 사랑하는 자에게 편지하노라
1 The elder  unto the wellbeloved  Gaius , whom  I  love  in  the truth .

2 사랑하는 자여 네 영혼이 잘 됨같이 네가 범사에 잘 되고 강건하기를 내가 간구하노라
2 Beloved , I wish  above  all things  that thou  mayest prosper  and  be in health , even as  thy  soul  prospereth .

3 형제들이 와서 네게 있는 진리를 증거하되 네가 진리 안에서 행한다 하니 내가 심히 기뻐하노라
3 For  I rejoiced  greatly , when the brethren  came  and  testified  of the truth  that is in thee , even as  thou  walkest  in  the truth .

4 내가 내 자녀들이 진리 안에서 행한다 함을 듣는 것보다 더 즐거움이 없도다
4 I have  no  greater  joy  than to  hear  that my  children  walk  in  truth .

5 사랑하는 자여 네가 무엇이든지 형제 곧 나그네 된 자들에게 행하는 것이 신실한 일이니
5 Beloved , thou doest  faithfully  whatsoever  thou doest  to  the brethren , and  to  strangers

6 저희가 교회 앞에서 너의 사랑을 증거하였느니라 네가 하나님께 합당하게 저희를 전송하면 가하리로다
6 Which  have borne witness  of thy  charity  before  the church : whom  if thou bring forward on their journey  after  a godly  sort , thou shalt do  well :

7 이는 저희가 주의 이름을 위하여 나가서 이방인에게 아무것도 받지 아니함이라
7 Because that  for  his  name's  sake  they went forth , taking  nothing  of  the Gentiles .

8 이러므로 우리가 이같은 자들을 영접하는 것이 마땅하니 이는 우리로 진리를 위하여 함께 수고하는 자가 되게 하려 함이니라
8 We  therefore  ought  to receive  such , that  we might be  fellowhelpers  to the truth .

9 내가 두어 자를 교회에게 썼으나 저희 중에 으뜸 되기를 좋아하는 디오드레베가 우리를 접대하지 아니하니
9 I wrote  unto the church : but  Diotrephes , who  loveth to have the preeminence  among them , receiveth  us  not .

10 이러므로 내가 가면 그 행한 일을 잊지 아니하리라 저가 악한 말로 우리를 망령되이 폄론하고도 유위부족하여 형제들을 접대치도 아니하고 접대하고자 하는 자를 금하여 교회에서 내어 쫓는도다
10 Wherefore  , if  I come , I will remember  his  deeds  which  he doeth , prating against  us  with  malicious words : and  not  content  therewith  , neither  doth  he himself  receive  the brethren , and  forbiddeth  them that would , and  casteth  them out of  the church .

11 사랑하는 자여 악한 것을 본받지 말고 선한 것을 본받으라 선을 행하는 자는 하나님께 속하고 악을 행하는 자는 하나님을 뵈옵지 못하였느니라
11 Beloved , follow  not  that which is evil , but  that which is good . He that doeth good  is  of  God : but  he that doeth evil  hath  not  seen  God .

12 데메드리오는 뭇사람에게도, 진리에게도 증거를 받았으매 우리도 증거하노니 너는 우리의 증거가 참된 줄을 아느니라
12 Demetrius  hath good report  of  all  men, and  of  the truth  itself : yea , and  we  also bear record

13 내가 네게 쓸 것이 많으나 먹과 붓으로 쓰기를 원치 아니하고
13 I had  many things  to write , but  I will  not  with  ink  and  pen  write  unto thee :

14 속히 보기를 바라노니 또한 우리가 면대하여 말하리라
14 But  I trust  I shall  shortly  see  thee , and  we shall speak  face  to  face . Peace  be to thee . Our friends  salute  thee . Greet  the friends  by  name .

15 평강이 네게 있을지어다 여러 친구가 네게 문안하느니라 너는 각 친구 명하에 문안하라
15 없음

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.