본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 오늘의 성경 읽기

요한계시록 1장

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일 21-12-06 20:37 조회 498 댓글 0

본문

요한계시록 1장

1 예수 그리스도의 계시라 이는 하나님이 그에게 주사 반드시 속히 될 일을 그 종들에게 보이시려고 그 천사를 그 종 요한에게 보내어 지시하신 것이라
1 The Revelation  of Jesus  Christ , which  God  gave  unto him , to shew  unto his  servants  things which  must  shortly  come to pass

2 요한은 하나님의 말씀과 예수 그리스도의 증거 곧 자기의 본 것을 다 증거하였느니라
2 Who  bare record  of the word  of God , and  of the testimony  of Jesus  Christ , and  of all things  that he saw .

3 이 예언의 말씀을 읽는 자와 듣는 자들과 그 가운데 기록한 것을 지키는 자들이 복이 있나니 때가 가까움이라
3 Blessed  is he that readeth , and  they that hear  the words  of this prophecy , and  keep  those things which are written  therein  : for  the time  is at hand .

4 요한은 아시아에 있는 일곱 교회에 편지하노니 이제도 계시고 전에도 계시고 장차 오실 이와 그 보좌 앞에 일곱 영과
4 John  to the seven  churches  which  are in  Asia : Grace  be unto you , and  peace , from  him which  is  , and  which  was , and  which  is  to come

5 또 충성된 증인으로 죽은 자들 가운데서 먼저 나시고 땅의 임금들의 머리가 되신 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 은혜와 평강이 너희에게 있기를 원하노라 우리를 사랑하사 그의 피로 우리 죄에서 우리를 해방하시고
5 And  from  Jesus  Christ , who is the faithful  witness , and the first begotten  of  the dead , and  the prince  of the kings  of the earth . Unto him that loved  us , and  washed  us  from  our  sins  in  his own  blood ,

6 그 아버지 하나님을 위하여 우리를 나라와 제사장으로 삼으신 그에게 영광과 능력이 세세토록 있기를 원하노라 아멘
6 And  hath made  us  kings  and  priests  unto God  and  his  Father

7 볼찌어다 구름을 타고 오시리라 각인의 눈이 그를 보겠고 그를 찌른 자들도 볼 터이요 땅에 있는 모든 족속이 그를 인하여 애곡하리니 그러하리라 아멘
7 Behold , he cometh  with  clouds

8 주 하나님이 가라사대 나는 알파와 오메가라 이제도 있고 전에도 있었고 장차 올 자요 전능한 자라 하시더라
8 I  am  Alpha  and  Omega , the beginning  and  the ending , saith  the Lord , which  is , and  which  was  , and  which  is  to come , the Almighty .

9 나 요한은 너희 형제요 예수의 환난과 나라와 참음에 동참하는 자라 하나님의 말씀과 예수의 증거를 인하여 밧모라 하는 섬에 있었더니
9 I  John , who  also  am your  brother , and  companion  in  tribulation , and  in  the kingdom  and  patience  of Jesus  Christ , was  in  the isle  that is called  Patmos , for  the word  of God , and  for  the testimony  of Jesus  Christ .

10 주의 날에 내가 성령에 감동하여 내 뒤에서 나는 나팔 소리 같은 큰 음성을 들으니
10 I was  in  the Spirit  on  the Lord's  day , and  heard  behind  me  a great  voice , as  of a trumpet ,

11 가로되 너 보는 것을 책에 써서 에베소, 서머나, 버가모, 두아디라, 사데, 빌라델비아, 라오디게아 일곱 교회에 보내라 하시기로
11 Saying , I  am  Alpha  and  Omega , the first  and  the last : and , What  thou seest , write  in  a book , and  send  it unto the seven  churches  which  are in  Asia

12 몸을 돌이켜 나더러 말한 음성을 알아보려고 하여 돌이킬 때에 일곱 금 촛대를 보았는데
12 And  I turned  to see  the voice  that  spake  with  me . And  being turned , I saw  seven  golden  candlesticks

13 촛대 사이에 인자 같은 이가 발에 끌리는 옷을 입고 가슴에 금띠를 띠고
13 And  in  the midst  of the seven  candlesticks  one like  unto the Son  of man , clothed with a garment  down to the foot , and  girt  about  the paps  with a golden  girdle .

14 그 머리와 털의 희기가 흰 양털 같고 눈 같으며 그의 눈은 불꽃같고
14 His  head  and  his hairs  were white  like  wool , as white  as  snow

15 그의 발은 풀무에 단련한 빛난 주석 같고 그의 음성은 많은 물 소리와 같으며
15 And  his  feet  like  unto fine brass , as  if they burned  in  a furnace

16 그 오른손에 일곱 별이 있고 그 입에서 좌우에 날선 검이 나오고 그 얼굴은 해가 힘있게 비취는 것 같더라
16 And  he had  in  his  right  hand  seven  stars : and  out of  his  mouth  went  a sharp  twoedged  sword : and  his  countenance  was as  the sun  shineth  in  his  strength .

17 내가 볼 때에 그 발 앞에 엎드러져 죽은 자 같이 되매 그가 오른손을 내게 얹고 가라사대 두려워 말라 나는 처음이요 나중이니
17 And  when  I saw  him , I fell  at  his  feet  as  dead . And  he laid  his  right  hand  upon  me , saying  unto me , Fear  not

18 곧 산 자라 내가 전에 죽었었노라 볼찌어다 이제 세세토록 살아 있어 사망과 음부의 열쇠를 가졌노니
18 I am he that liveth , and  was  dead

19 그러므로 네 본 것과 이제 있는 일과 장차 될 일을 기록하라
19 Write  the things which  thou hast seen , and  the things which  are , and  the things which  shall  be  hereafter

20 네 본 것은 내 오른손에 일곱 별의 비밀과 일곱 금 촛대라 일곱 별은 일곱 교회의 사자요 일곱 촛대는 일곱 교회니라
20 The mystery  of the seven  stars  which  thou sawest  in  my  right hand , and  the seven  golden  candlesticks . The seven  stars  are  the angels  of the seven  churches : and  the seven  candlesticks  which  thou sawest  are  the seven  churches .

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기