요한계시록 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 246회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한계시록 5장

1 내가 보매 보좌에 앉으신 이의 오른손에 책이 있으니 안팎으로 썼고 일곱 인으로 봉하였더라
1 And  I saw  in  the right hand  of him that sat  on  the throne  a book  written  within  and  on the backside , sealed  with seven  seals .

2 또 보매 힘 있는 천사가 큰 음성으로 외치기를 누가 책을 펴며 그 인을 떼기에 합당하냐 하니
2 And  I saw  a strong  angel  proclaiming  with a loud  voice , Who  is  worthy  to open  the book , and  to loose  the seals  thereof ?

3 하늘 위에나 땅 위에나 땅 아래에 능히 책을 펴거나 보거나 할 이가 없더라
3 And  no man  in  heaven , nor  in  earth , neither  under  the earth , was able  to open  the book , neither  to look  thereon .

4 이 책을 펴거나 보거나 하기에 합당한 자가 보이지 않기로 내가 크게 울었더니
4 And  I  wept  much , because  no man  was found  worthy  to open  and  to read  the book , neither  to look  thereon .

5 장로 중에 하나가 내게 말하되 울지 말라 유대 지파의 사자 다윗의 뿌리가 이기었으니 이 책과 그 일곱 인을 떼시리라 하더라
5 And  one  of  the elders  saith  unto me , Weep  not : behold , the Lion  of  the tribe  of Juda , the Root  of David , hath prevailed  to open  the book , and  to loose  the seven  seals  thereof .

6 내가 또 보니 보좌와 네 생물과 장로들 사이에 어린 양이 섰는데 일찍 죽임을 당한 것 같더라 일곱 뿔과 일곱 눈이 있으니 이 눈은 온 땅에 보내심을 입은 하나님의 일곱 영이더라
6 And  I beheld , and , lo , in  the midst  of the throne  and  of the four  beasts , and  in  the midst  of the elders , stood  a Lamb  as  it had been slain , having  seven  horns  and  seven  eyes , which  are  the seven  Spirits  of God  sent forth  into  all  the earth .

7 어린 양이 나아와서 보좌에 앉으신 이의 오른손에서 책을 취하시니라
7 And  he came  and  took  the book  out of  the right hand  of him that sat  upon  the throne .

8 책을 취하시매 네 생물과 이십 사 장로들이 어린 양 앞에 엎드려 각각 거문고와 향이 가득한 금 대접을 가졌으니 이 향은 성도의 기도들이라
8 And  when  he had taken  the book , the four  beasts  and  four  and twenty  elders  fell down  before  the Lamb , having  every one of them  harps , and  golden  vials  full  of odours , which  are  the prayers  of saints .

9 새 노래를 노래하여 가로되 책을 가지시고 그 인봉을 떼기에 합당하시도다 일찍 죽임을 당하사 각 족속과 방언과 백성과 나라 가운데서 사람들을 피로 사서 하나님께 드리시고
9 And  they sung  a new  song , saying , Thou art  worthy  to take  the book , and  to open  the seals  thereof : for  thou wast slain , and  hast redeemed  us  to God  by  thy  blood  out of  every  kindred , and  tongue , and  people , and  nation

10 저희로 우리 하나님 앞에서 나라와 제사장을 삼으셨으니 저희가 땅에서 왕노릇하리로다 하더라
10 And  hast made  us  unto our  God  kings  and  priests : and  we shall reign  on  the earth .

11 내가 또 보고 들으매 보좌와 생물들과 장로들을 둘러 선 많은 천사의 음성이 있으니 그 수가 만만이요 천천이라
11 And  I beheld , and  I heard  the voice  of many  angels  round about  the throne  and  the beasts  and  the elders : and  the number  of them  was  ten thousand  times ten thousand , and  thousands  of thousands

12 큰 음성으로 가로되 죽임을 당하신 어린 양이 능력과 부와 지혜와 힘과 존귀와 영광과 찬송을 받으시기에 합당하도다 하더라
12 Saying  with a loud  voice , Worthy  is  the Lamb  that was slain  to receive  power , and  riches , and  wisdom , and  strength , and  honour , and  glory , and  blessing .

13 내가 또 들으니 하늘 위에와 땅 위에와 땅 아래와 바다 위에와 또 그 가운데 모든 만물이 가로되 보좌에 앉으신 이와 어린 양에게 찬송과 존귀와 영광과 능력을 세세토록 돌릴찌어다 하니
13 And  every  creature  which  is  in  heaven , and  on  the earth , and  under  the earth , and  such as  are  in  the sea , and  all  that are in  them , heard I  saying , Blessing , and  honour , and  glory , and  power , be unto him that sitteth  upon  the throne , and  unto the Lamb  for  ever  and ever .

14 네 생물이 가로되 아멘 하고 장로들은 엎드려 경배하더라
14 And  the four  beasts  said , Amen . And  the four  and twenty  elders  fell down  and  worshipped  him that liveth  for  ever  and ever .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.