요한계시록 6장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 249회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한계시록 6장

1 내가 보매 어린 양이 일곱 인 중에 하나를 떼시는 그 때에 내가 들으니 네 생물 중에 하나가 우뢰소리 같이 말하되 오라 하기로
1 And  I saw  when  the Lamb  opened  one  of  the seals , and  I heard , as it were  the noise  of thunder , one  of  the four  beasts  saying , Come  and  see .

2 내가 이에 보니 흰 말이 있는데 그 탄 자가 활을 가졌고 면류관을 받고 나가서 이기고 또 이기려고 하더라
2 And  I saw , and  behold  a white  horse : and  he that sat  on  him  had  a bow

3 둘째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 들으니 둘째 생물이 말하되 오라 하더니
3 And  when  he had opened  the second  seal , I heard  the second  beast  say , Come  and  see .

4 이에 붉은 다른 말이 나오더라 그 탄 자가 허락을 받아 땅에서 화평을 제하여 버리며 서로 죽이게 하고 또 큰 칼을 받았더라
4 And  there went out  another  horse  that was red : and  power was given  to him  that sat  thereon  to take  peace  from  the earth , and  that  they should kill  one another : and  there was given  unto him  a great  sword .

5 세째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 들으니 세째 생물이 말하되 오라 하기로 내가 보니 검은 말이 나오는데 그 탄 자가 손에 저울을 가졌더라
5 And  when  he had opened  the third  seal , I heard  the third  beast  say , Come  and  see . And  I beheld , and  lo  a black  horse

6 내가 네 생물 사이로서 나는 듯하는 음성을 들으니 가로되 한 데나리온에 밀 한 되요 한 데나리온에 보리 석되로다 또 감람유와 포도주는 해치 말라 하더라
6 And  I heard  a voice  in  the midst  of the four  beasts  say , A measure  of wheat  for a penny , and  three  measures  of barley  for a penny

7 네째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 네째 생물의 음성을 들으니 가로되 오라 하기로
7 And  when  he had opened  the fourth  seal , I heard  the voice  of the fourth  beast  say , Come  and  see .

8 내가 보매 청황색 말이 나오는데 그 탄 자의 이름은 사망이니 음부가 그 뒤를 따르더라 저희가 땅 사분 일의 권세를 얻어 검과 흉년과 사망과 땅의 짐승으로써 죽이더라
8 And  I looked , and  behold  a pale  horse : and  his  name  that sat  on  him  was Death , and  Hell  followed  with  him . And  power  was given  unto them  over  the fourth part  of the earth , to kill  with  sword , and  with  hunger , and  with  death , and  with  the beasts  of the earth .

9 다섯째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 보니 하나님의 말씀과 저희의 가진 증거를 인하여 죽임을 당한 영혼들이 제단 아래 있어
9 And  when  he had opened  the fifth  seal , I saw  under  the altar  the souls  of them that were slain  for  the word  of God , and  for  the testimony  which  they held :

10 큰 소리로 불러 가로되 거룩하고 참되신 대주재여 땅에 거하는 자들을 심판하여 우리 피를 신원하여 주지 아니하시기를 어느 때까지 하시려나이까 하니
10 And  they cried  with a loud  voice , saying , How  long , O Lord , holy  and  true , dost thou  not  judge  and  avenge  our  blood  on  them that dwell  on  the earth ?

11 각각 저희에게 흰 두루마기를 주시며 가라사대 아직 잠시 동안 쉬되 저희 동무 종들과 형제들도 자기처럼 죽임을 받아 그 수가 차기까지 하라 하시더라
11 And  white  robes  were given  unto every one of them

12 내가 보니 여섯째 인을 떼실 때에 큰 지진이 나며 해가 총담 같이 검어지고 온 달이 피 같이 되며
12 And  I beheld  when  he had opened  the sixth  seal , and , lo , there was  a great  earthquake

13 하늘의 별들이 무화과나무가 대풍에 흔들려 선 과실이 떨어지는 것 같이 땅에 떨어지며
13 And  the stars  of heaven  fell  unto  the earth , even as  a fig tree  casteth  her  untimely figs , when she is shaken  of  a mighty  wind .

14 하늘은 종이 축이 말리는 것 같이 떠나가고 각 산과 섬이 제 자리에서 옮기우매
14 And  the heaven  departed  as  a scroll  when it is rolled together

15 땅의 임금들과 왕족들과 장군들과 부자들과 강한 자들과 각 종과 자주자가 굴과 산 바위틈에 숨어
15 And  the kings  of the earth , and  the great men , and  the rich men , and  the chief captains , and  the mighty men , and  every  bondman , and  every  free man , hid  themselves  in  the dens  and  in  the rocks  of the mountains

16 산과 바위에게 이르되 우리 위에 떨어져 보좌에 앉으신 이의 낯에서와 어린 양의 진노에서 우리를 가리우라
16 And  said  to the mountains  and  rocks , Fall  on  us , and  hide  us  from  the face  of him that sitteth  on  the throne , and  from  the wrath  of the Lamb :

17 그들의 진노의 큰 날이 이르렀으니 누가 능히 서리요 하더라
17 For  the great  day  of his  wrath  is come

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.