오늘의 성경 읽기

요한계시록 7장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 522회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한계시록 7장

1 이 일 후에 내가 네 천사가 땅 네 모퉁이에 선 것을 보니 땅의 사방의 바람을 붙잡아 바람으로 하여금 땅에나 바다에나 각종 나무에 불지 못하게 하더라
1 And  after  these things  I saw  four  angels  standing  on  the four  corners  of the earth , holding  the four  winds  of the earth , that  the wind  should  not  blow  on  the earth , nor  on  the sea , nor  on  any  tree .

2 또 보매 다른 천사가 살아계신 하나님의 인을 가지고 해 돋는 데로부터 올라와서 땅과 바다를 해롭게 할 권세를 얻은 네 천사를 향하여 큰 소리로 외쳐
2 And  I saw  another  angel  ascending  from  the east  , having  the seal  of the living  God : and  he cried  with a loud  voice  to the four  angels , to whom  it  was given  to hurt  the earth  and  the sea ,

3 가로되 우리가 우리 하나님의 종들의 이마에 인치기까지 땅이나 바다나 나무나 해하지 말라 하더라
3 Saying , Hurt  not  the earth , neither  the sea , nor  the trees , till  we have sealed  the servants  of our  God  in  their  foreheads .

4 내가 인맞은 자의 수를 들으니 이스라엘 자손의 각 지파 중에서 인맞은 자들이 십 사만 사천이니
4 And  I heard  the number  of them which were sealed : and there were sealed  an hundred  and forty  and four  thousand  of  all  the tribes  of the children  of Israel .

5 유다 지파 중에 인맞은 자가 일만 이천이요 르우벤 지파 중에 일만 이천이요 갓 지파 중에 일만 이천이요
5 Of  the tribe  of Juda  were sealed  twelve  thousand . Of  the tribe  of Reuben  were sealed  twelve  thousand . Of  the tribe  of Gad  were sealed  twelve  thousand .

6 아셀 지파 중에 일만 이천이요 납달리 지파 중에 일만 이천이요 므낫세 지파 중에 일만 이천이요
6 Of  the tribe  of Aser  were sealed  twelve  thousand . Of  the tribe  of Nepthalim  were sealed  twelve  thousand . Of  the tribe  of Manasses  were sealed  twelve  thousand .

7 시므온 지파 중에 일만 이천이요 레위 지파 중에 일만 이천이요 잇사갈 지파 중에 일만 이천이요
7 Of  the tribe  of Simeon  were sealed  twelve  thousand . Of  the tribe  of Levi  were sealed  twelve  thousand . Of  the tribe  of Issachar  were sealed  twelve  thousand .

8 스불론 지파 중에 일만 이천이요 요셉 지파 중에 일만 이천이요 베냐민 지파 중에 인맞은 자가 일만 이천이라
8 Of  the tribe  of Zabulon  were sealed  twelve  thousand . Of  the tribe  of Joseph  were sealed  twelve  thousand . Of  the tribe  of Benjamin  were sealed  twelve  thousand .

9 이 일 후에 내가 보니 각 나라와 족속과 백성과 방언에서 아무라도 능히 셀 수 없는 큰 무리가 흰 옷을 입고 손에 종려 가지를 들고 보좌 앞과 어린 양 앞에 서서
9 After  this  I beheld , and , lo , a great  multitude , which  no man  could  number  , of  all  nations , and  kindreds , and  people , and  tongues , stood  before  the throne , and  before  the Lamb , clothed  with white  robes , and  palms  in  their  hands

10 큰 소리로 외쳐 가로되 구원하심이 보좌에 앉으신 우리 하나님과 어린 양에게 있도다 하니
10 And  cried  with a loud  voice , saying , Salvation  to our  God  which  sitteth  upon  the throne , and  unto the Lamb .

11 모든 천사가 보좌와 장로들과 네 생물의 주위에 섰다가 보좌 앞에 엎드려 얼굴을 대고 하나님께 경배하여
11 And  all  the angels  stood  round about  the throne , and  about the elders  and  the four  beasts , and  fell  before  the throne  on  their  faces , and  worshipped  God ,

12 가로되 아멘 찬송과 영광과 지혜와 감사와 존귀와 능력과 힘이 우리 하나님께 세세토록 있을찌로다 아멘 하더라
12 Saying , Amen : Blessing , and  glory , and  wisdom , and  thanksgiving , and  honour , and  power , and  might , be unto our  God  for  ever  and ever . Amen .

13 장로 중에 하나가 응답하여 내게 이르되 이 흰옷 입은 자들이 누구며 또 어디서 왔느뇨
13 And  one  of  the elders  answered , saying  unto me , What  are  these  which  are arrayed in  white  robes ? and  whence  came they ?

14 내가 가로되 내 주여 당신이 알리이다 하니 그가 나더러 이르되 이는 큰 환난에서 나오는 자들인데 어린양의 피에 그 옷을 씻어 희게 하였느니라
14 And  I said  unto him , Sir , thou  knowest . And  he said  to me , These  are they  which came  out of  great  tribulation , and  have washed  their  robes , and  made  them  white  in  the blood  of the Lamb .

15 그러므로 그들이 하나님의 보좌 앞에 있고 또 그의 성전에서 밤낮 하나님을 섬기매 보좌에 앉으신 이가 그들 위에 장막을 치시리니
15 Therefore  are they  before  the throne  of God , and  serve  him  day  and  night  in  his  temple : and  he that sitteth  on  the throne  shall dwell  among  them .

16 저희가 다시 주리지도 아니하며 목마르지도 아니하고 해나 아무 뜨거운 기운에 상하지 아니할찌니
16 They shall hunger  no  more , neither  thirst  any more

17 이는 보좌 가운데 계신 어린 양이 저희의 목자가 되사 생명수 샘으로 인도하시고 하나님께서 저희 눈에서 모든 눈물을 씻어 주실 것임이러라
17 For  the Lamb  which  is in  the midst  of the throne  shall feed  them , and  shall lead  them  unto  living  fountains  of waters : and  God  shall wipe away  all  tears  from  their  eyes .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.