요한계시록 17장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 956회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한계시록 17장

1 또 일곱 대접을 가진 일곱 천사 중 하나가 와서 내게 말하여 가로되 이리 오라 많은 물위에 앉은 큰 음녀의 받을 심판을 네게 보이리라
1 And  there came  one  of  the seven  angels  which  had  the seven  vials , and  talked  with  me , saying  unto me , Come hither

2 땅의 임금들도 그로 더불어 음행하였고 땅에 거하는 자들도 그 음행의 포도주에 취하였다 하고
2 With  whom  the kings  of the earth  have committed fornication , and  the inhabitants  of the earth  have been made drunk  with  the wine  of her  fornication .

3 곧 성령으로 나를 데리고 광야로 가니라 내가 보니 여자가 붉은 빛 짐승을 탔는데 그 짐승의 몸에 참람된 이름들이 가득하고 일곱 머리와 열 뿔이 있으며
3 So  he carried  me  away  in  the spirit  into  the wilderness : and  I saw  a woman  sit  upon  a scarlet coloured  beast , full of  names  of blasphemy , having  seven  heads  and  ten  horns .

4 그 여자는 자주 빛과 붉은 빛 옷을 입고 금과 보석과 진주로 꾸미고 손에 금잔을 가졌는데 가증한 물건과 그의 음행의 더러운 것들이 가득하더라
4 And  the woman  was arrayed  in purple  and  scarlet colour , and  decked  with gold  and  precious  stones  and  pearls , having  a golden  cup  in  her  hand  full of  abominations  and  filthiness  of her  fornication :

5 그 이마에 이름이 기록되었으니 비밀이라, 큰 바벨론이라, 땅의 음녀들과 가증한 것들의 어미라 하였더라
5 And  upon  her  forehead  was a name  written , MYSTERY , BABYLON  THE GREAT , THE MOTHER  OF HARLOTS  AND  ABOMINATIONS  OF THE EARTH .

6 또 내가 보매 이 여자가 성도들의 피와 예수의 증인들의 피에 취한지라 내가 그 여자를 보고 기이히 여기고 크게 기이히 여기니
6 And  I saw  the woman  drunken  with  the blood  of the saints , and  with  the blood  of the martyrs  of Jesus : and  when I saw  her , I wondered  with great  admiration .

7 천사가 가로되 왜 기이히 여기느냐 내가 여자와 그의 탄 바 일곱 머리와 열 뿔 가진 짐승의 비밀을 네게 이르리라
7 And  the angel  said  unto me , Wherefore  didst thou marvel ? I  will tell  thee  the mystery  of the woman , and  of the beast  that carrieth  her , which  hath  the seven  heads  and  ten  horns .

8 네가 본 짐승은 전에 있었다가 시방 없으나 장차 무저갱으로부터 올라와 멸망으로 들어갈 자니 땅에 거하는 자들로서 창세 이후로 생명책에 녹명되지 못한 자들이 이전에 있었다가 시방 없으나 장차 나올 짐승을 보고 기이히 여기리라
8 The beast  that  thou sawest  was , and  is  not

9 지혜 있는 뜻이 여기 있으니 그 일곱 머리는 여자가 앉은 일곱 산이요
9 And here  is the mind  which  hath  wisdom . The seven  heads  are  seven  mountains , on  which  the woman  sitteth  .

10 또 일곱 왕이라 다섯은 망하였고 하나는 있고 다른 이는 아직 이르지 아니하였으나 이르면 반드시 잠간 동안 계속하리라
10 And  there are  seven  kings : five  are fallen , and  one  is , and the other  is  not yet  come

11 전에 있었다가 시방 없어진 짐승은 여덟째 왕이니 일곱 중에 속한 자라 저가 멸망으로 들어가리라
11 And  the beast  that  was , and  is  not , even  he  is  the eighth , and  is  of  the seven , and  goeth  into  perdition .

12 네가 보던 열 뿔은 열 왕이니 아직 나라를 얻지 못하였으나 다만 짐승으로 더불어 임금처럼 권세를 일시 동안 받으리라
12 And  the ten  horns  which  thou sawest  are  ten  kings , which  have received  no  kingdom  as yet

13 저희가 한 뜻을 가지고 자기의 능력과 권세를 짐승에게 주더라
13 These  have  one  mind , and  shall give  their  power  and  strength  unto the beast .

14 저희가 어린양으로 더불어 싸우려니와 어린양은 만주의 주시요 만왕의 왕이시므로 저희를 이기실터이요 또 그와 함께 있는 자들 곧 부르심을 입고 빼내심을 얻고 진실한 자들은 이기리로다
14 These  shall make war  with  the Lamb , and  the Lamb  shall overcome  them : for  he is  Lord  of lords , and  King  of kings : and  they that are with  him  are called , and  chosen , and  faithful .

15 또 천사가 내게 말하되 네가 본 바 음녀의 앉은 물은 백성과 무리와 열국과 방언들이니라
15 And  he saith  unto me , The waters  which  thou sawest , where  the whore  sitteth , are  peoples , and  multitudes , and  nations , and  tongues .

16 네가 본 바 이 열 뿔과 짐승이 음녀를 미워하여 망하게 하고 벌거벗게 하고 그 살을 먹고 불로 아주 사르리라
16 And  the ten  horns  which  thou sawest  upon  the beast , these  shall hate  the whore , and  shall make  her  desolate  and  naked , and  shall eat  her  flesh , and  burn  her  with  fire .

17 하나님이 자기 뜻대로 할 마음을 저희에게 주사 한 뜻을 이루게 하시고 저희 나라를 그 짐승에게 주게 하시되 하나님 말씀이 응하기까지 하심이니라
17 For  God  hath put  in  their  hearts  to fulfil  his  will , and  to agree  , and  give  their  kingdom  unto the beast , until  the words  of God  shall be fulfilled .

18 또 네가 본 바 여자는 땅의 임금들을 다스리는 큰 성이라 하더라
18 And  the woman  which  thou sawest  is  that great  city , which  reigneth  over  the kings  of the earth .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.