요한계시록 22장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 580회 작성일 21-12-06 20:37

본문

요한계시록 22장

1 또 저가 수정 같이 맑은 생명수의 강을 내게 보이니 하나님과 및 어린양의 보좌로부터 나서
1 And  he shewed  me  a pure  river  of water  of life , clear  as  crystal , proceeding  out of  the throne  of God  and  of the Lamb .

2 길 가운데로 흐르더라 강 좌우에 생명 나무가 있어 열 두 가지 실과를 맺히되 달마다 그 실과를 맺히고 그 나무 잎사귀들은 만국을 소성하기 위하여 있더라
2 In  the midst  of the street  of it , and  on either  side  of the river , was there the tree  of life , which bare  twelve  manner of fruits , and yielded  her  fruit  every    month : and  the leaves  of the tree  were for  the healing  of the nations .

3 다시 저주가 없으며 하나님과 그 어린양의 보좌가 그 가운데 있으리니 그의 종들이 그를 섬기며
3 And  there shall be  no  more  curse : but  the throne  of God  and  of the Lamb  shall be  in  it

4 그의 얼굴을 볼터이요 그의 이름도 저희 이마에 있으리라
4 And  they shall see  his  face

5 다시 밤이 없겠고 등불과 햇빛이 쓸데 없으니 이는 주 하나님이 저희에게 비취심이라 저희가 세세토록 왕노릇하리로다
5 And  there shall be  no  night  there

6 또 그가 내게 말하기를 이 말은 신실하고 참된지라 주 곧 선지자들의 영의 하나님이 그의 종들에게 결코 속히 될 일을 보이시려고 그의 천사를 보내셨도다
6 And  he said  unto me , These  sayings  are faithful  and  true : and  the Lord  God  of the holy  prophets  sent  his  angel  to shew  unto his  servants  the things which  must  shortly  be done .

7 보라 내가 속히 오리니 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 지키는 자가 복이 있으리라 하더라
7 Behold , I come  quickly : blessed  is he that keepeth  the sayings  of the prophecy  of this  book .

8 이것들을 보고 들은 자는 나 요한이니 내가 듣고 볼 때에 이 일을 내게 보이던 천사의 발 앞에 경배하려고 엎드렸더니
8 And  I  John  saw  these things , and  heard  them. And  when  I had heard  and  seen , I fell down  to worship  before  the feet  of the angel  which  shewed  me  these things .

9 저가 내게 말하기를 나는 너와 네 형제 선지자들과 또 이 책의 말을 지키는 자들과 함께 된 종이니 그리하지 말고 오직 하나님께 경배하라 하더라
9 Then  saith he  unto me , See  thou do it not : for  I am  thy  fellowservant , and  of thy  brethren  the prophets , and  of them which keep  the sayings  of this  book : worship  God .

10 또 내게 말하되 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 인봉하지 말라 때가 가까우니라
10 And  he saith  unto me , Seal  not  the sayings  of the prophecy  of this  book : for  the time  is  at hand .

11 불의를 하는 자는 그대로 불의를 하고 더러운 자는 그대로 더럽고 의로운 자는 그대로 의를 행하고 거룩한 자는 그대로 거룩되게 하라
11 He that is unjust , let him be unjust  still : and  he which is filthy , let him be filthy  still : and  he that is righteous , let him be righteous  still : and  he that is holy , let him be holy  still .

12 보라 내가 속히 오리니 내가 줄 상이 내게 있어 각 사람에게 그의 일한대로 갚아 주리라
12 And , behold , I come  quickly

13 나는 알파와 오메가요 처음과 나중이요 시작과 끝이라
13 I  am  Alpha  and  Omega , the beginning  and  the end , the first  and  the last .

14 그 두루마기를 빠는 자들은 복이 있으니 이는 저희가 생명 나무에 나아가며 문들을 통하여 성에 들어갈 권세를 얻으려 함이로다
14 Blessed  are they that do  his  commandments , that  they  may have  right  to  the tree  of life , and  may enter  in through the gates  into  the city .

15 개들과 술객들과 행음자들과 살인자들과 우상 숭배자들과 및 거짓말을 좋아하며 지어내는 자마다 성밖에 있으리라
15 For  without  are dogs , and  sorcerers , and  whoremongers , and  murderers , and  idolaters , and  whosoever  loveth  and  maketh  a lie .

16 나 예수는 교회들을 위하여 내 사자를 보내어 이것들을 너희에게 증거하게 하였노라 나는 다윗의 뿌리요 자손이니 곧 광명한 새벽 별이라 하시더라
16 I  Jesus  have sent  mine  angel  to testify  unto you  these things  in  the churches . I  am  the root  and  the offspring  of David , and the bright  and  morning  star .

17 성령과 신부가 말씀하시기를 오라 하시는도다 듣는 자도 오라 할 것이요 목 마른 자도 올 것이요 또 원하는 자는 값 없이 생명수를 받으라 하시더라
17 And  the Spirit  and  the bride  say , Come . And  let him that heareth  say , Come . And  let him that is athirst  come . And  whosoever will , let him take  the water  of life  freely .

18 내가 이 책의 예언의 말씀을 듣는 각인에게 증거하노니 만일 누구든지 이것들 외에 더하면 하나님이 이 책에 기록된 재앙들을 그에게 더하실 터이요
18 For  I testify  unto every man  that heareth  the words  of the prophecy  of this  book , If  any man  shall add  unto  these things , God  shall add  unto  him  the plagues  that are written  in  this  book :

19 만일 누구든지 이 책의 예언의 말씀에서 제하여 버리면 하나님이 이 책에 기록된 생명 나무와 및 거룩한 성에 참예함을 제하여 버리시리라
19 And  if  any man  shall take away  from  the words  of the book  of this  prophecy , God  shall take away  his  part  out of  the book  of life , and  out of  the holy  city , and  from the things which are written  in  this  book .

20 이것들을 증거하신이가 가라사대 내가 진실로 속히 오리라 하시거늘 아멘 주 예수여 오시옵소서
20 He which testifieth  these things  saith , Surely  I come  quickly . Amen . Even so , come , Lord  Jesus .

21 주 예수의 은혜가 모든 자들에게 있을찌어다 아멘
21 The grace of our Load Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.