profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 95회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

민수기 8장

1 여호와께서 또 모세에게 일러 가라사대
1 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

2 아론에게 고하여 이르라 등을 켤 때에는 일곱 등잔을 등대 앞으로 비취게 할찌니라 하시매
2 Speak  unto Aaron , and say  unto him, When thou lightest  the lamps , the seven  lamps  shall give light  over against  the candlestick .

3 아론이 그리하여 등불을 등대 앞으로 비취도록 켰으니 여호와께서 모세에게 명하심과 같았더라
3 And Aaron  did  so

4 이 등대의 제도는 이러하니 곧 금을 쳐서 만든 것인데 밑판에서 그 꽃까지 쳐서 만든 것이라 모세가 여호와께서 자기에게 보이신 식양을 따라 이 등대를 만들었더라
4 And this work  of the candlestick  was of beaten  gold , unto the shaft  thereof, unto the flowers  thereof, was beaten work : according unto the pattern  which the LORD  had shewed  Moses , so he made  the candlestick .

5 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
5 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

6 이스라엘 자손 중에서 레위인을 취하여 정결케 하라
6 Take  the Levites  from among  the children  of Israel , and cleanse  them.

7 너는 이같이 하여 그들을 정결케 하되 곧 속죄의 물로 그들에게 뿌리고 그들로 그 전신을 삭도로 밀게 하고 그 의복을 빨게 하여 몸을 정결케 하고
7 And thus shalt thou do  unto them, to cleanse  them: Sprinkle  water  of purifying  upon them, and let them shave  all their flesh , and let them wash  their clothes , and so make themselves clean .

8 또 그들로 수송아지 하나를 번제물로, 기름 섞은 고운 가루를 그 소제물로 취하게 하고 그 외에 너는 또 수송아지 하나를 속죄제물로 취하고
8 Then let them take  a young  bullock  with his meat offering , even fine flour  mingled  with oil , and another  young  bullock  shalt thou take  for a sin offering .

9 레위인을 회막 앞에 나오게 하고 이스라엘 자손의 온 회중을 모으고
9 And thou shalt bring  the Levites  before  the tabernacle  of the congregation : and thou shalt gather  the whole assembly  of the children  of Israel  together :

10 레위인을 여호와 앞에 나오게 하고 이스라엘 자손으로 그들에게 안수케 한 후에
10 And thou shalt bring  the Levites  before  the LORD : and the children  of Israel  shall put  their hands  upon the Levites :

11 아론이 이스라엘 자손을 위하여 레위인을 요제로 여호와 앞에 드릴찌니 이는 그들로 여호와를 봉사케 하기 위함이라
11 And Aaron  shall offer  the Levites  before  the LORD  for an offering  of the children  of Israel , that they may execute  the service  of the LORD .

12 레위인으로 수송아지들의 머리에 안수케 하고 네가 그 하나는 속죄제물로, 하나는 번제물로 여호와께 드려 레위인을 속죄하고
12 And the Levites  shall lay  their hands  upon the heads  of the bullocks : and thou shalt offer  the one  for a sin offering , and the other  for a burnt offering , unto the LORD , to make an atonement  for the Levites .

13 레위인을 아론과 그 아들들 앞에 세워 여호와께 요제로 드릴찌니라
13 And thou shalt set  the Levites  before  Aaron , and before  his sons , and offer  them for an offering  unto the LORD .

14 너는 이같이 이스라엘 자손 중에서 레위인을 구별하라 그리하면 그들이 내게 속할 것이라
14 Thus shalt thou separate  the Levites  from among  the children  of Israel : and the Levites  shall be mine.

15 네가 그들을 정결케 하여 요제로 드린 후에 그들이 회막에 들어 가서 봉사할 것이니라
15 And after  that shall the Levites  go in  to do the service  of the tabernacle  of the congregation : and thou shalt cleanse  them, and offer  them for an offering .

16 그들은 이스라엘 자손 중에서 내게 온전히 드린바 된 자라 이스라엘 자손 중 일절 초태생 곧 모든 처음 난 자의 대신으로 내가 그들을 취하였나니
16 For they are wholly given  unto me from among  the children  of Israel

17 이스라엘 자손 중에 처음 난 것은 사람이든지 짐승이든지 다 내게 속하였음은 내가 애굽 땅에서 그 모든 처음 난 자를 치던 날에 내가 그들을 내게 구별하였음이라
17 For all the firstborn  of the children  of Israel  are mine, both man  and beast : on the day  that I smote  every firstborn  in the land  of Egypt  I sanctified  them for myself.

18 이러므로 내가 이스라엘 자손 중 모든 처음 난 자의 대신으로 레위인을 취하였느니라
18 And I have taken  the Levites  for all the firstborn  of the children  of Israel .

19 내가 이스라엘 자손 중에서 레위인을 취하여 그들을 아론과 그 아들들에게 선물로 주어서 그들로 회막에서 이스라엘 자손을 대신하여 봉사하게 하며 또 이스라엘 자손을 위하여 속죄하게 하였나니 이는 이스라엘 자손이 성소에 가까이 할 때에 그들 중에 재앙이 없게 하려 하였음이니라
19 And I have given  the Levites  as a gift  to Aaron  and to his sons  from among  the children  of Israel , to do  the service  of the children  of Israel  in the tabernacle  of the congregation , and to make an atonement  for the children  of Israel : that there be no plague  among the children  of Israel , when the children  of Israel  come nigh  unto the sanctuary .

20 모세와 아론과 이스라엘 자손의 온 회중이 여호와께서 레위인에게 대하여 모세에게 명하신 것을 다 좇아 레위인에게 행하였으되 곧 이스라엘 자손이 그와 같이 그들에게 행하였더라
20 And Moses , and Aaron , and all the congregation  of the children  of Israel , did  to the Levites  according unto all that the LORD  commanded  Moses  concerning the Levites , so did  the children  of Israel  unto them.

21 레위인이 이에 죄에서 스스로 깨끗케 하고 그 옷을 빨매 아론이 그들을 여호와 앞에 요제로 드리고 그가 또 그들을 위하여 속죄하여 정결케 한
21 And the Levites  were purified , and they washed  their clothes

22 후에 레위인이 회막에 들어가서 아론과 그 아들들의 앞에서 봉사하니라 여호와께서 레위인의 일에 대하여 모세에게 명하신 것을 좇아 그와 같이 그들에게 행하였더라
22 And after  that went  the Levites  in to do  their service  in the tabernacle  of the congregation  before  Aaron , and before  his sons : as the LORD  had commanded  Moses  concerning the Levites , so did  they unto them.

23 여호와께서 또 모세에게 일러 가라사대
23 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

24 레위인은 이같이 할찌니 곧 이십 오세 이상으로는 회막에 들어와서 봉사하여 일할 것이요
24 This is it that belongeth unto the Levites : from twenty  and five  years  old  and upward  they shall go in  to wait  upon the service  of the tabernacle  of the congregation :

25 오십세부터는 그 일을 쉬어 봉사하지 아니할 것이나
25 And from the age  of fifty  years  they shall cease  waiting  upon the service  thereof, and shall serve  no more:

26 그 형제와 함께 회막에서 모시는 직무를 지킬 것이요 일하지 아 니할 것이라 너는 레위인의 직무에 대하여 이같이 할찌니라
26 But shall minister  with their brethren  in the tabernacle  of the congregation , to keep  the charge , and shall do  no service . Thus shalt thou do  unto the Levites  touching their charge .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.