페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 434회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

민수기 17장

1 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
1 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

2 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 고하여 그들 중에서 각 종족을 따라 지팡이 하나씩 취하되 곧 그들의 종족대로 그 모든 족장에게서 지팡이 열 둘을 취하고 그 사람들의 이름을 각각 그 지팡이에 쓰되
2 Speak  unto the children  of Israel , and take  of every one of them a rod  according to the house  of their fathers , of all their princes  according to the house  of their fathers  twelve  rods : write  thou every man's  name  upon his rod .

3 레위의 지팡이에는 아론의 이름을 쓰라 이는 그들의 종족의 각 두령이 지팡이 하나씩 있어야 할 것임이니라
3 And thou shalt write  Aaron's  name  upon the rod  of Levi : for one  rod  shall be for the head  of the house  of their fathers .

4 그 지팡이를 회막 안에서 내가 너희와 만나는 곳인 증거궤 앞에 두라
4 And thou shalt lay them up  in the tabernacle  of the congregation  before  the testimony , where I will meet  with you.

5 내가 택한 자의 지팡이에는 싹이 나리니 이것으로 이스라엘 자손이 너희를 대하여 원망하는 말을 내 앞에서 그치게 하리라
5 And it shall come to pass, that the man's  rod , whom I shall choose , shall blossom : and I will make to cease  from me the murmurings  of the children  of Israel , whereby they murmur  against you.

6 모세가 이스라엘 자손에게 고하매 그 족장들이 각기 종족대로 지팡이 하나씩 그에게 주었으니 그 지팡이 합이 열 둘이라 그 중에 아론의 지팡이가 있었더라
6 And Moses  spake  unto the children  of Israel , and every one of their princes  gave  him a rod  apiece, for each prince  one  , according to their fathers ' houses , even twelve  rods : and the rod  of Aaron  was among  their rods .

7 모세가 그 지팡이들을 증거의 장막 안 여호와 앞에 두었더라
7 And Moses  laid up  the rods  before  the LORD  in the tabernacle  of witness .

8 이튿날 모세가 증거의 장막에 들어가 본즉 레위 집을 위하여 낸 아론의 지팡이에 움이 돋고 순이 나고 꽃이 피어서 살구 열매가 열렸더라
8 And it came to pass, that on the morrow  Moses  went  into the tabernacle  of witness

9 모세가 그 지팡이 전부를 여호와 앞에서 이스라엘 모든 자손에게로 취하여 내매 그들이 보고 각각 자기 지팡이를 취하였더라
9 And Moses  brought out  all the rods  from before  the LORD  unto all the children  of Israel : and they looked , and took  every man  his rod .

10 여호와께서 또 모세에게 이르시되 아론의 지팡이는 증거궤 앞으로 도로 가져다가 거기 간직하여 패역한 자에 대한 표징이 되게 하여 그들로 내게 대한 원망을 그치고 죽지 않게 할찌니라
10 And the LORD  said  unto Moses , Bring  Aaron's  rod  again  before  the testimony , to be kept  for a token  against the rebels

11 모세가 곧 그 같이 하되 여호와께서 자기에게 명하신대로 하였더라
11 And Moses  did  so: as the LORD  commanded  him, so did  he.

12 이스라엘 자손이 모세에게 말하여 가로되 보소서 우리는 죽게 되었나이다 망하게 되었나이다 다 망하게 되었나이다
12 And the children  of Israel  spake  unto Moses , saying , Behold, we die , we perish , we all perish .

13 가까이 나아가는 자 곧 여호와의 성막에 가까이 나아가는 자마다 다 죽사오니 우리가 다 망하여야 하리이까
13 Whosoever cometh any thing near  unto the tabernacle  of the LORD  shall die : shall we be consumed  with dying ?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.