창세기 17장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 591회 작성일 21-12-06 20:32

본문

창세기 17장

1 아브람의 구십 구세 때에 여호와께서 아브람에게 나타나서 그에게 이르시되 나는 전능한 하나님이라 너는 내 앞에서 행하여 완전하라
1 And when Abram  was ninety  years  old  and nine , the LORD  appeared  to Abram , and said  unto him, I am the Almighty  God

2 내가 내 언약을 나와 너 사이에 세워 너로 심히 번성케 하리라 하시니
2 And I will make  my covenant  between me and thee, and will multiply  thee exceedingly  .

3 아브람이 엎드린대 하나님이 또 그에게 일러 가라사대
3 And Abram  fell  on his face : and God  talked  with him, saying ,

4 내가 너와 내 언약을 세우니 너는 열국의 아비가 될찌라
4 As for me , behold, my covenant  is with thee, and thou shalt be a father  of many  nations .

5 이제 후로는 네 이름을 아브람이라 하지 아니하고 아브라함이라 하리니 이는 내가 너로 열국의 아비가 되게 함이니라
5 Neither shall thy name  any more be called  Abram , but thy name  shall be Abraham

6 내가 너로 심히 번성케 하리니 나라들이 네게로 좇아 일어나며 열왕이 네게로 좇아 나리라
6 And I will make  thee exceeding  fruitful , and I will make  nations  of thee, and kings  shall come out  of thee.

7 내가 내 언약을 나와 너와 네 대대 후손의 사이에 세워서 영원한 언약을 삼고 너와 네 후손의 하나님이 되리라
7 And I will establish  my covenant  between me and thee and thy seed  after thee  in their generations  for an everlasting  covenant , to be a God  unto thee, and to thy seed  after thee .

8 내가 너와 네 후손에게 너의 우거하는 이 땅 곧 가나안 일경으로 주어 영원한 기업이 되게 하고 나는 그들의 하나님이 되리라
8 And I will give  unto thee, and to thy seed  after thee , the land  wherein thou art a stranger , all the land  of Canaan , for an everlasting  possession

9 하나님이 또 아브라함에게 이르시되 그런즉 너는 내 언약을 지키고 네 후손도 대대로 지키라
9 And God  said  unto Abraham , Thou shalt keep  my covenant  therefore, thou, and thy seed  after thee  in their generations .

10 너희 중 남자는 다 할례를 받으라 이것이 나와 너희와 너희 후손 사이에 지킬 내 언약이니라
10 This is my covenant , which ye shall keep , between me and you and thy seed  after thee

11 너희는 양피를 베어라 이것이 나와 너희 사이의 언약의 표징이니라
11 And ye shall circumcise  the flesh  of your foreskin

12 대대로 남자는 집에서 난 자나 혹 너희 자손이 아니요 이방 사람에게서 돈으로 산 자를 무론하고 난지 팔일만에 할례를 받을 것이라
12 And he that is eight  days  old  shall be circumcised  among you, every man child  in your generations , he that is born  in the house , or bought  with money  of any stranger  , which is not of thy seed .

13 너희 집에서 난 자든지 너희 돈으로 산 자든지 할례를 받아야 하리니 이에 내 언약이 너희 살에 있어 영원한 언약이 되려니와
13 He that is born  in thy house , and he that is bought  with thy money , must needs  be circumcised : and my covenant  shall be in your flesh  for an everlasting  covenant .

14 할례를 받지 아니한 남자 곧 그 양피를 베지 아니한 자는 백성중에서 끊어지리니 그가 내 언약을 배반하였음이니라
14 And the uncircumcised  man child  whose  flesh  of his foreskin  is not circumcised , that soul  shall be cut off  from his people

15 하나님이 또 아브라함에게 이르시되 네 아내 사래는 이름을 사래라 하지 말고 그 이름을 사라라 하라
15 And God  said  unto Abraham , As for Sarai  thy wife , thou shalt not call  her name  Sarai , but  Sarah  shall her name  be.

16 내가 그에게 복을 주어 그로 네게 아들을 낳아주게 하며 내가 그에게 복을 주어 그로 열국의 어미가 되게 하리니 민족의 열왕이 그에게서 나리라
16 And I will bless  her, and give  thee a son  also of her: yea, I will bless  her, and she shall be a mother of nations

17 아브라함이 엎드리어 웃으며 심중에 이르되 백세 된 사람이 어찌 자식을 낳을까 사라는 구십세니 어찌 생산하리요 하고
17 Then Abraham  fell  upon his face , and laughed , and said  in his heart , Shall a child be born  unto him that is an hundred  years  old ? and shall Sarah , that is ninety  years  old , bear ?

18 아브라함이 이에 하나님께 고하되 이스마엘이나 하나님 앞에 살기를 원하나이다
18 And Abraham  said  unto God , O that  Ishmael  might live  before thee !

19 하나님이 가라사대 아니라 네 아내 사라가 정녕 네게 아들을 낳으리니 너는 그 이름을 이삭이라 하라 내가 그와 내 언약을 세우리니 그의 후손에게 영원한 언약이 되리라
19 And God  said , Sarah  thy wife  shall bear  thee a son  indeed

20 이스마엘에게 이르러는 내가 네 말을 들었나니 내가 그에게 복을 주어 생육이 중다하여 그로 크게 번성케 할찌라 그가 열 두 방백을 낳으리니 내가 그로 큰 나라가 되게 하려니와
20 And as for Ishmael , I have heard thee : Behold, I have blessed  him, and will make him fruitful , and will multiply  him exceedingly

21 내 언약은 내가 명년 이 기한에 사라가 네게 낳을 이삭과 세우리라
21 But my covenant  will I establish  with Isaac , which Sarah  shall bear  unto thee at this set time  in the next  year .

22 하나님이 아브라함과 말씀을 마치시고 그를 떠나 올라가셨더라
22 And he left off  talking  with him, and God  went up  from Abraham .

23 이에 아브라함이 하나님이 자기에게 말씀하신대로 이 날에 그 아 들 이스마엘과 집에서 생장한 모든 자와 돈으로 산 모든 자 곧 아브라함의 집 사람 중 모든 남자를 데려다가 그 양피를 베었으니
23 And Abraham  took  Ishmael  his son , and all that were born  in his house , and all that were bought  with his money , every male  among the men  of Abraham's  house

24 아브라함이 그 양피를 벤 때는 구십 구세이었고
24 And Abraham  was ninety  years  old  and nine , when he was circumcised  in the flesh  of his foreskin .

25 그 아들 이스마엘이 그 양피를 벤 때는 십 삼세이었더라
25 And Ishmael  his son  was thirteen  years  old , when he was circumcised  in the flesh  of his foreskin .

26 당일에 아브라함과 그 아들 이스마엘이 할례를 받았고
26 In the selfsame  day  was Abraham  circumcised , and Ishmael  his son .

27 그 집의 모든 남자 곧 집에서 생장한 자와 돈으로 이방 사람에게서 사온 자가 다 그와 함께 할례를 받았더라
27 And all the men  of his house , born  in the house , and bought  with money  of the stranger  , were circumcised  with him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.