오늘의 성경 읽기

여호수아 2장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 95회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

여호수아 2장

1 눈의 아들 여호수아가 싯딤에서 두 사람을 정탐으로 가만히 보내며 그들에게 이르되 가서 그 땅과 여리고를 엿보라 하매 그들이 가서 라합이라 하는 기생의 집에 들어가 거기서 유숙하더니
1 And Joshua  the son  of Nun  sent  out of Shittim  two  men  to spy  secretly , saying , Go  view  the land , even Jericho . And they went , and came  into an harlot's  house  , named  Rahab , and lodged  there.

2 혹이 여리고 왕에게 고하여 가로되 보소서 이 밤에 이스라엘 자손 몇 사람이 땅을 탐지하러 이리로 들어 왔나이다
2 And it was told  the king  of Jericho , saying , Behold, there came  men  in hither to night  of the children  of Israel  to search out  the country .

3 여리고 왕이 라합에게 기별하여 가로되 네게로 와서 네 집에 들어간 사람들을 끌어내라 그들은 이 온 땅을 탐지하러 왔느니라
3 And the king  of Jericho  sent  unto Rahab , saying , Bring forth  the men  that are come  to thee, which are entered  into thine house : for they be come  to search out  all the country .

4 그 여인이 그 두 사람을 이미 숨긴지라 가로되 과연 그 사람들이 내게 왔었으나 그들이 어디로서인지 나는 알지 못하였고
4 And the woman  took  the two  men , and hid  them, and said  thus, There came  men  unto me, but I wist  not whence  they were:

5 그 사람들이 어두워 성문을 닫을 때쯤 되어 나갔으니 어디로 갔는지 알지 못하되 급히 따라가라 그리하면 그들에게 미치리라 하였으나
5 And it came to pass about the time of shutting  of the gate , when it was dark , that the men  went out : whither the men  went  I wot  not: pursue  after  them quickly

6 실상은 그가 이미 그들을 이끌고 지붕에 올라가서 그 지붕에 벌여놓은 삼대에 숨겼더라
6 But she had brought them up  to the roof  of the house, and hid  them with the stalks  of flax , which she had laid in order  upon the roof .

7 그 사람들은 요단 길로 나루턱까지 따라갔고 그 따르는 자들이 나가자 곧 성문을 닫았더라
7 And the men  pursued  after  them the way  to Jordan  unto the fords : and as soon as they which pursued  after  them were gone out , they shut  the gate .

8 두 사람이 눕기 전에 라합이 지붕에 올라가서 그들에게 이르러
8 And before they were laid down , she came up  unto them upon the roof

9 말하되 여호와께서 이 땅을 너희에게 주신 줄을 내가 아노라 우리가 너희를 심히 두려워하고 이 땅 백성이 다 너희 앞에 간담이 녹나니
9 And she said  unto the men , I know  that the LORD  hath given  you the land , and that your terror  is fallen  upon us, and that all the inhabitants  of the land  faint  because  of you.

10 이는 너희가 애굽에서 나올 때에 여호와께서 너희 앞에서 홍해물을 마르게 하신 일과 너희가 요단 저편에 있는 아모리 사람의 두 왕 시혼과 옥에게 행한 일 곧 그들을 전멸시킨 일을 우리가 들었음이라
10 For we have heard  how the LORD  dried up  the water  of the Red  sea  for you , when ye came out  of Egypt

11 우리가 듣자 곧 마음이 녹았고 너희의 연고로 사람이 정신을 잃었나니 너희 하나님 여호와는 상천 하지에 하나님이시니라
11 And as soon as we had heard  these things, our hearts  did melt , neither did there remain  any more courage  in any man , because  of you: for the LORD  your God , he is God  in heaven  above , and in earth  beneath.

12 그러므로 청하노니 내가 너희를 선대하였은즉 너희도 내 아버지의 집을 선대하여 나의 부모와 남녀 형제와 무릇 그들에게 있는 모든 자를 살려주어 우리 생명을 죽는데서 건져내기로 이제 여호와로 맹세하고 내게 진실한 표를 내라
12 Now therefore, I pray you, swear  unto me by the LORD , since  I have shewed  you kindness , that ye will also shew  kindness  unto my father's  house , and give  me a true  token :

13 12절과 같음
13 And that ye will save alive  my father , and my mother , and my brethren , and my sisters , and all that they have, and deliver  our lives  from death .

14 두 사람이 그에게 이르되 네가 우리의 이 일을 누설치 아니하면 우리의 생명으로 너희를 대신이라도 할 것이요 여호와께서 우리에게 이 땅을 주실 때에는 인자하고 진실하게 너를 대우하리라
14 And the men  answered  her, Our life  for yours , if ye utter  not this our business . And it shall be, when the LORD  hath given  us the land , that we will deal  kindly  and truly  with thee.

15 라합이 그들을 창에서 줄로 달아내리우니 그 집이 성벽 위에 있으므로 그가 성벽 위에 거하였음이라
15 Then she let them down  by a cord  through  the window : for her house  was upon the town  wall , and she dwelt  upon the wall .

16 라합이 그들에게 이르되 두렵건대 따르는 사람들이 너희를 만날까 하노니 너희는 산으로 가서 거기 사흘을 숨었다가 따르는 자들이 돌아간 후에 너희 길을 갈찌니라
16 And she said  unto them, Get  you to the mountain , lest the pursuers  meet  you

17 두 사람이 그에게 이르되 네가 우리로 서약케 한 이 맹세에 대하여 우리가 허물이 없게 하리니
17 And the men  said  unto her, We will be blameless  of this thine oath  which thou hast made us swear .

18 우리가 이 땅에 들어올 때에 우리를 달아내리운 창에 이 붉은 줄을 매고 네 부모와 형제와 네 아비의 가족을 다 네 집에 모으라
18 Behold, when we come  into the land , thou shalt bind  this line  of scarlet  thread  in the window  which thou didst let us down by : and thou shalt bring  thy father , and thy mother , and thy brethren , and all thy father's  household , home  unto thee.

19 누구든지 네 집 문을 나서 거리로 가면 그 피가 그의 머리로 돌아갈 것이요 우리는 허물이 없으리라 그러나 누구든지 너와 함께 집에 있는 자에게 누가 손을 대면 그 피는 우리의 머리로 돌아오려니와
19 And it shall be, that whosoever  shall go out  of the doors  of thy house  into the street , his blood  shall be upon his head , and we will be guiltless : and whosoever shall be with thee in the house , his blood  shall be on our head , if any hand  be upon him.

20 네가 우리의 이 일을 누설하면 네가 우리로 서약케 한 맹세에 대하여 우리에게 허물이 없으리라
20 And if thou utter  this our business , then we will be quit  of thine oath  which thou hast made us to swear .

21 라합이 가로되 너희의 말대로 할것이라 하고 그들을 보내어 가게하고 붉은 줄을 창문에 매니라
21 And she said , According unto your words , so be it. And she sent them away , and they departed : and she bound  the scarlet  line  in the window .

22 그들이 가서 산에 이르러 따르는 자가 돌아가도록 사흘을 거기 유하매 따르는 자가 그들을 길에서 두루 찾다가 만나지 못하니라
22 And they went , and came  unto the mountain , and abode  there three  days , until the pursuers  were returned : and the pursuers  sought  them throughout all the way , but found  them not.

23 그 두 사람이 돌이켜 산에서 내려와 강을 건너 눈의 아들 여호수아에게 나아와서 그 당한 모든 일을 고하고
23 So the two  men  returned , and descended  from the mountain , and passed over , and came  to Joshua  the son  of Nun , and told  him all things that befell  them:

24 또 여호수아에게 이르되 진실로 여호와께서 그 온 땅을 우리 손에 붙이셨으므로 그 땅의 모든 거민이 우리 앞에서 간담이 녹더이다
24 And they said  unto Joshua , Truly  the LORD  hath delivered  into our hands  all the land

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.