창세기 21장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 344회 작성일 21-12-06 20:32

본문

창세기 21장

1 여호와께서 그 말씀대로 사라를 권고하셨고 여호와께서 그 말씀대로 사라에게 행하셨으므로
1 And the LORD  visited  Sarah  as he had said , and the LORD  did  unto Sarah  as he had spoken .

2 사라가 잉태하고 하나님의 말씀하신 기한에 미쳐 늙은 아브라함에게 아들을 낳으니
2 For Sarah  conceived , and bare  Abraham  a son  in his old age , at the set time  of which God  had spoken  to him.

3 아브라함이 그 낳은 아들 곧 사라가 자기에게 낳은 아들을 이름하여 이삭이라 하였고
3 And Abraham  called  the name  of his son  that was born  unto him, whom Sarah  bare  to him, Isaac .

4 그 아들 이삭이 난지 팔일만에 그가 하나님의 명대로 할례를 행하였더라
4 And Abraham  circumcised  his son  Isaac  being eight  days  old , as God  had commanded  him.

5 아브라함이 그 아들 이삭을 낳을 때에 백세라
5 And Abraham  was an hundred  years  old , when his son  Isaac  was born  unto him.

6 사라가 가로되 하나님이 나로 웃게 하시니 듣는 자가 다 나와 함께 웃으리로다
6 And Sarah  said , God  hath made  me to laugh , so that all that hear  will laugh  with me.

7 또 가로되 사라가 자식들을 젖 먹이겠다고 누가 아브라함에게 말하였으리요 마는 아브라함 노경에 내가 아들을 낳았도다 하니라
7 And she said , Who would have said  unto Abraham , that Sarah  should have given children  suck ? for I have born  him a son  in his old age .

8 아이가 자라매 젖을 떼고 이삭의 젖을 떼는 날에 아브라함이 대연을 배설하였더라
8 And the child  grew , and was weaned : and Abraham  made  a great  feast  the same day  that Isaac  was weaned .

9 사라가 본즉 아브라함의 아들 애굽 여인 하갈의 소생이 이삭을 희롱하는지라
9 And Sarah  saw  the son  of Hagar  the Egyptian , which she had born  unto Abraham , mocking .

10 그가 아브라함에게 이르되 이 여종과 그 아들을 내어쫓으라 이 종의 아들은 내 아들 이삭과 함께 기업을 얻지 못하리라 하매
10 Wherefore she said  unto Abraham , Cast out  this bondwoman  and her son : for the son  of this bondwoman  shall not be heir  with my son , even with Isaac .

11 아브라함이 그 아들을 위하여 그 일이 깊이 근심이 되었더니
11 And the thing  was very  grievous  in Abraham's  sight  because  of his son .

12 하나님이 아브라함에게 이르시되 네 아이나 네 여종을 위하여 근심치 말고 사라가 네게 이른 말을 다 들으라 이삭에게서 나는 자라야 네 씨라 칭할것임이니라
12 And God  said  unto Abraham , Let it not be grievous  in thy sight  because of the lad , and because of thy bondwoman

13 그러나 여종의 아들도 네 씨니 내가 그로 한 민족을 이루게 하리라 하신지라
13 And also of the son  of the bondwoman  will I make  a nation , because he is thy seed .

14 아브라함이 아침에 일찌기 일어나 떡과 물 한 가죽부대를 취하여 하갈의 어깨에 메워 주고 그 자식을 이끌고 가게 하매 하갈이 나가서 브엘세바 들에서 방황하더니
14 And Abraham  rose up early  in the morning , and took  bread , and a bottle  of water , and gave  it unto Hagar , putting  it on her shoulder , and the child , and sent her away : and she departed , and wandered  in the wilderness  of Beersheba .

15 가죽부대의 물이 다한지라 그 자식을 떨기나무 아래 두며
15 And the water  was spent  in  the bottle , and she cast  the child  under one  of the shrubs .

16 가로되 자식의 죽는 것을 참아 보지 못하겠다 하고 살 한 바탕쯤 가서 마주 앉아 바라보며 방성대곡하니
16 And she went , and sat her down  over against  him a good way off , as it were a bowshot  : for she said , Let me not see  the death  of the child . And she sat  over against him, and lift up  her voice , and wept .

17 하나님이 그 아이의 소리를 들으시므로 하나님의 사자가 하늘에서부터 하갈을 불러 가라사대 하갈아 무슨 일이냐 두려워 말라 하나님이 저기 있는 아이의 소리를 들으셨나니
17 And God  heard  the voice  of the lad

18 일어나 아이를 일으켜 네 손으로 붙들라 그로 큰 민족을 이루게 하리라 하시니라
18 Arise , lift up  the lad , and hold  him in thine hand

19 하나님이 하갈의 눈을 밝히시매 샘물을 보고 가서 가죽부대에 물을 채워다가 그 아이에게 마시웠더라
19 And God  opened  her eyes , and she saw  a well  of water

20 하나님이 그 아이와 함께 계시매 그가 장성하여 광야에 거하며 활 쏘는 자가 되었더니
20 And God  was with the lad

21 그가 바란 광야에 거할 때에 그 어미가 그를 위하여 애굽 땅 여인을 취하여 아내를 삼게 하였더라
21 And he dwelt  in the wilderness  of Paran : and his mother  took  him a wife  out of the land  of Egypt .

22 때에 아비멜렉과 그 군대 장관 비골이 아브라함에게 말하여 가로되 네가 무슨 일을 하든지 하나님이 너와 함께 계시도다
22 And it came to pass at that time , that Abimelech  and Phichol  the chief captain  of his host  spake  unto Abraham , saying , God  is with thee in all that thou doest :

23 그런즉 너는 나와 내 아들과 내 손자에게 거짓되이 행치 않기를 이제 여기서 하나님을 가리켜 내게 맹세하라 내가 네게 후대한대로 너도 나와 너의 머무는 이 땅에 행할 것이니라
23 Now therefore swear  unto me here  by God  that thou wilt not deal falsely  with me, nor with my son , nor with my son's son : but according to the kindness  that I have done  unto thee, thou shalt do  unto me, and to the land  wherein thou hast sojourned .

24 아브라함이 가로되 내가 맹세하리라 하고
24 And Abraham  said , I will swear .

25 아비멜렉의 종들이 아브라함의 우물을 늑탈한 일에 대하여 아브라함이 아비멜렉을 책망하매
25 And Abraham  reproved  Abimelech  because  of a well  of water , which Abimelech's  servants  had violently taken away .

26 아비멜렉이 가로되 누가 그리하였는지 내가 알지 못하노라 너도 내게 고하지 아니하였고 나도 듣지 못하였더니 오늘이야 들었노라
26 And Abimelech  said , I wot  not who hath done  this thing : neither  didst thou tell  me, neither  yet heard  I of it, but  to day .

27 아브라함이 양과 소를 취하여 아비멜렉에게 주고 두 사람이 서로 언약을 세우니라
27 And Abraham  took  sheep  and oxen , and gave  them unto Abimelech

28 아브라함이 일곱 암양 새끼를 따로 놓으니
28 And Abraham  set  seven  ewe lambs  of the flock  by themselves.

29 아비멜렉이 아브라함에게 이르되 이 일곱 암양 새끼를 따로 놓음은 어찜이뇨
29 And Abimelech  said  unto Abraham , What  mean these seven  ewe lambs  which thou hast set  by themselves?

30 아브라함이 가로되 너는 내 손에서 이 암양 새끼 일곱을 받아 내가 이 우물 판 증거를 삼으라 하고
30 And he said , For these seven  ewe lambs  shalt thou take  of my hand , that  they may be a witness  unto me, that I have digged  this well .

31 두 사람이 거기서 서로 맹세하였으므로 그곳을 브엘세바라 이름 하였더라
31 Wherefore he called  that place  Beersheba

32 그들이 브엘세바에서 언약을 세우매 아비멜렉과 그 군대장관 비골은 떠나 블레셋 족속의 땅으로 돌아갔고
32 Thus they made  a covenant  at Beersheba : then Abimelech  rose up , and Phichol  the chief captain  of his host , and they returned  into the land  of the Philistines .

33 아브라함은 브엘세바에 에셀나무를 심고 거기서 영생하시는 하나님 여호와의 이름을 불렀으며
33 And Abraham planted  a grove  in Beersheba , and called  there on the name  of the LORD , the everlasting  God .

34 그가 블레셋 족속의 땅에서 여러날을 지내었더라
34 And Abraham  sojourned  in the Philistines ' land  many  days .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.