창세기 22장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 154회 작성일 21-12-06 20:32

본문

창세기 22장

1 그 일 후에 하나님이 아브라함을 시험하시려고 그를 부르시되 아브라함아 하시니 그가 가로되 내가 여기 있나이다
1 And it came to pass after  these things , that God  did tempt  Abraham , and said  unto him, Abraham : and he said , Behold, here I am.

2 여호와께서 가라사대 네 아들 네 사랑하는 독자 이삭을 데리고 모리아 땅으로 가서 내가 네게 지시하는 한 산 거기서 그를 번제로 드리라
2 And he said , Take now  thy son , thine only  son Isaac , whom thou lovest , and get thee  into the land  of Moriah

3 아브라함이 아침에 일찌기 일어나 나귀에 안장을 지우고 두 사환과 그 아들 이삭을 데리고 번제에 쓸 나무를 쪼개어 가지고 떠나 하나님의 자기에게 지시하시는 곳으로 가더니
3 And Abraham  rose up early  in the morning , and saddled  his ass , and took  two  of his young men  with him, and Isaac  his son , and clave  the wood  for the burnt offering , and rose up , and went  unto the place  of which God  had told  him.

4 제 삼일에 아브라함이 눈을 들어 그곳을 멀리 바라본지라
4 Then on the third  day  Abraham  lifted up  his eyes , and saw  the place  afar off .

5 이에 아브라함이 사환에게 이르되 너희는 나귀와 함께 여기서 기다리라 내가 아이와 함께 저기 가서 경배하고 너희에게로 돌아오리라 하고
5 And Abraham  said  unto his young men , Abide  ye here with the ass

6 아브라함이 이에 번제 나무를 취하여 그 아들 이삭에게 지우고 자기는 불과 칼을 손에 들고 두 사람이 동행하더니
6 And Abraham  took  the wood  of the burnt offering , and laid  it upon Isaac  his son

7 이삭이 그 아비 아브라함에게 말하여 가로되 내 아버지여 하니 그가 가로되 내 아들아 내가 여기 있노라 이삭이 가로되 불과 나무는 있거니와 번제할 어린 양은 어디 있나이까
7 And Isaac  spake  unto Abraham  his father , and said , My father : and he said , Here am I, my son . And he said , Behold the fire  and the wood : but where is the lamb  for a burnt offering ?

8 아브라함이 가로되 아들아 번제할 어린 양은 하나님이 자기를 위하여 친히 준비하시리라 하고 두 사람이 함께 나아가서
8 And Abraham  said , My son , God  will provide  himself a lamb  for a burnt offering : so they went  both of them  together .

9 하나님이 그에게 지시하신 곳에 이른지라 이에 아브라함이 그곳에 단을 쌓고 나무를 벌여놓고 그 아들 이삭을 결박하여 단 나무위에 놓고
9 And they came  to the place  which God  had told  him of

10 손을 내밀어 칼을 잡고 그 아들을 잡으려 하더니
10 And Abraham  stretched forth  his hand , and took  the knife  to slay  his son .

11 여호와의 사자가 하늘에서부터 그를 불러 가라사대 아브라함아 아브라함아 하시는지라 아브라함이 가로되 내가 여기 있나이다 하매
11 And the angel  of the LORD  called  unto him out of heaven , and said , Abraham , Abraham : and he said , Here am I.

12 사자가 가라사대 그 아이에게 네 손을 대지 말라 아무 일도 그에게 하지 말라 네가 네 아들 네 독자라도 내게 아끼지 아니하였으니 내가 이제야 네가 하나님을 경외하는 줄을 아노라
12 And he said , Lay  not thine hand  upon  the lad , neither do thou  any thing  unto him: for now  I know  that thou fearest  God , seeing thou hast not  withheld  thy son , thine only  son from me.

13 아브라함이 눈을 들어 살펴본즉 한 수양이 뒤에 있는데 뿔이 수풀에 걸렸는지라 아브라함이 가서 그 수양을 가져다가 아들을 대신하여 번제로 드렸더라
13 And Abraham  lifted up  his eyes , and looked , and behold behind  him a ram  caught  in a thicket  by his horns : and Abraham  went  and took  the ram , and offered him up  for a burnt offering  in the stead  of his son .

14 아브라함이 그 땅 이름을 여호와이레라 하였으므로 오늘까지 사람들이 이르기를 여호와의 산에서 준비되리라 하더라
14 And Abraham  called  the name  of that place  Jehovahjireh : as  it is said  to this day , In the mount  of the LORD  it shall be seen .

15 여호와의 사자가 하늘에서부터 두번째 아브라함을 불러
15 And the angel  of the LORD  called  unto Abraham  out of heaven  the second time ,

16 가라사대 여호와께서 이르시기를 내가 나를 가리켜 맹세하노니 네가 이같이 행하여 네 아들 네 독자를 아끼지 아니하였은즉
16 And said , By myself have I sworn , saith  the LORD , for because  thou hast done  this thing , and hast not  withheld  thy son , thine only  son:

17 내가 네게 큰 복을 주고 네 씨로 크게 성하여 하늘의 별과 같고 바닷가의 모래와 같게 하리니 네 씨가 그 대적의 문을 얻으리라
17 That in blessing  I will bless  thee, and in multiplying  I will multiply  thy seed  as the stars  of the heaven , and as the sand  which is upon the sea  shore

18 또 네 씨로 말미암아 천하 만민이 복을 얻으리니 이는 네가 나의 말을 준행하였음이니라 하셨다 하니라
18 And in thy seed  shall all the nations  of the earth  be blessed

19 이에 아브라함이 그 사환에게로 돌아와서 함께 떠나 브엘세바에 이르러 거기 거하였더라
19 So Abraham  returned  unto his young men , and they rose up  and went  together  to Beersheba

20 이 일 후에 혹이 아브라함에게 고하여 이르기를 밀가가 그대의 동생 나홀에게 자녀를 낳았다 하였더라
20 And it came to pass after  these things , that it was told  Abraham , saying , Behold, Milcah , she hath also born  children  unto thy brother  Nahor

21 그 맏아들은 우스요 우스의 동생은 부스와 아람의 아비 그므엘과
21 Huz  his firstborn , and Buz  his brother , and Kemuel  the father  of Aram ,

22 게셋과 하소와 빌다스와 이들랍과 브두엘이라
22 And Chesed , and Hazo , and Pildash , and Jidlaph , and Bethuel .

23 이 여덟 사람은 아브라함의 동생 나홀의 처 밀가의 소생이며 브두엘은 리브가를 낳았고
23 And Bethuel  begat  Rebekah : these eight  Milcah  did bear  to Nahor , Abraham's  brother .

24 나홀의 첩 르우마라 하는 자도 데바와 가함과 다하스와 마아가를 낳았더라
24 And his concubine , whose name  was Reumah , she bare  also Tebah , and Gaham , and Thahash , and Maachah .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.