오늘의 성경 읽기

사사기 15장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 218회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사사기 15장

1 얼마 후 밀 거둘 때에 삼손이 염소 새끼를 가지고 그 아내에게로 찾아 가서 가로되 내가 침실에 들어가 아내를 보고자 하노라 장인이 들어 오지 못하게 하고
1 But it came to pass within a while after , in the time  of wheat  harvest , that Samson  visited  his wife  with a kid

2 가로되 네가 그를 심히 미워하는 줄로 내가 생각한고로 그를 네 동무에게 주었노라 그 동생이 그보다 더욱 아름답지 아니하냐 청하노니 너는 그의 대신에 이를 취하라
2 And her father  said , I verily  thought  that thou hadst utterly  hated  her

3 삼손이 그들에게 이르되 이번은 내가 블레셋 사람을 해할찌라도 그들에게 대하여 내게 허물이 없을 것이니라 하고
3 And Samson  said  concerning them, Now  shall I be more blameless  than the Philistines , though I do  them a displeasure .

4 삼손이 가서 여우 삼백을 붙들어서 그 꼬리와 꼬리를 매고 홰를 취하고 그 두 꼬리 사이에 한 홰를 달고
4 And Samson  went  and caught  three  hundred  foxes , and took  firebrands , and turned  tail  to tail , and put  a  firebrand  in the midst  between two  tails .

5 홰에 불을 켜고 그것을 블레셋 사람의 곡식 밭으로 몰아 들여서 곡식단과 아직 베지 아니한 곡식과 감람원을 사른지라
5 And when he had set  the brands  on fire , he let them go  into the standing corn  of the Philistines , and burnt up  both the shocks , and also the standing corn , with the vineyards  and olives .

6 블레셋 사람이 가로되 누가 이 일을 행하였느냐 혹이 대답하되 딤나 사람의 사위 삼손이니 장인이 삼손의 아내를 취하여 그 동무 되었던 자에게 준 연고니라 블레셋 사람이 올라가서 그 여인과 그의 아비를 불사르니라
6 Then the Philistines  said , Who hath done  this? And they answered , Samson , the son in law  of the Timnite , because he had taken  his wife , and given  her to his companion . And the Philistines  came up , and burnt  her and her father  with fire .

7 삼손이 그들에게 이르되 너희가 이같이 행하였은즉 내가 너희에게 원수를 갚은 후에야 말리라 하고
7 And Samson  said  unto them, Though  ye have done  this , yet will I be avenged  of you, and after  that I will cease .

8 블레셋 사람을 크게 도륙하고 내려가서 에담 바위 틈에 거하니라
8 And he smote  them hip  and  thigh  with a great  slaughter : and he went down  and dwelt  in the top  of the rock  Etam .

9 이에 블레셋 사람이 올라와서 유다에 진을 치고 레히에 편만한지라
9 Then the Philistines  went up , and pitched  in Judah , and spread  themselves in Lehi .

10 유다 사람들이 가로되 너희가 어찌하여 올라와서 우리를 치느냐 그들이 대답하되 우리가 올라오기는 삼손을 결박하여 그가 우리에게 행한대로 그에게 행하려 함이로라
10 And the men  of Judah  said , Why are ye come up  against us? And they answered , To bind  Samson  are we come up , to do  to him as he hath done  to us.

11 유다 사람 삼천명이 에담 바위 틈에 내려가서 삼손에게 이르되 너는 블레셋 사람이 우리를 관할하는 줄을 알지 못하느냐 네가 어찌하여 우리에게 이같이 행하였느냐 삼손이 그들에게 이르되 그들이 내게 행한대로 나도 그들에게 행하였노라
11 Then three  thousand  men  of Judah  went  to the top  of the rock  Etam , and said  to Samson , Knowest  thou not that the Philistines  are rulers  over us? what is this that thou hast done  unto us? And he said  unto them, As they did  unto me, so have I done  unto them.

12 그들이 삼손에게 이르되 우리가 너를 결박하여 블레셋 사람의 손에 붙이려고 이제 내려왔노라 삼손이 그들에게 이르되 너희는 친히 나를 치지 않겠다고 내게 맹세하라
12 And they said  unto him, We are come down  to bind  thee, that we may deliver  thee into the hand  of the Philistines . And Samson  said  unto them, Swear  unto me, that ye will not fall upon  me yourselves.

13 그들이 삼손에게 일러 가로되 아니라 우리가 다만 너를 단단히 결박하여 그들의 손에 붙일 뿐이요 우리가 결단코 너를 죽이지 아니하리라 하고 새 줄 둘로 결박하고 바위 틈에서 그를 끌어 내니라
13 And they spake  unto him, saying , No

14 삼손이 레히에 이르매 블레셋 사람이 그에게로 마주 나가며 소리 지르는 동시에 여호와의 신의 권능이 삼손에게 임하매 그 팔 위의 줄이 불탄 삼과 같아서 그 결박되었던 손에서 떨어진지라
14 And when he came  unto Lehi , the Philistines  shouted  against  him: and the Spirit  of the LORD  came mightily  upon him, and the cords  that were upon his arms  became as flax  that was burnt  with fire , and his bands  loosed  from off his hands .

15 삼손이 나귀의 새 턱뼈를 보고 손을 내밀어 취하고 그것으로 일천명을 죽이고
15 And he found  a new  jawbone  of an ass , and put forth  his hand , and took  it, and slew  a thousand  men  therewith.

16 가로되 나귀의 턱뼈로 한 더미, 두 더미를 쌓았음이여 나귀의 턱 뼈로 내가 일천명을 죽였도다
16 And Samson  said , With the jawbone  of an ass , heaps  upon heaps , with the jaw  of an ass  have I slain  a thousand  men .

17 말을 마치고 턱뼈를 그 손에서 내어던지고 그곳을 라맛 레히라 이름하였더라
17 And it came to pass, when he had made an end  of speaking , that he cast away  the jawbone  out of his hand , and called  that place  Ramathlehi .

18 삼손이 심히 목마르므로 여호와께 부르짖어 가로되 주께서 종의 손으로 이 큰 구원을 베푸셨사오나 내가 이제 목말라 죽어서 할례 받지못한 자의 손에 빠지겠나이다
18 And he was sore  athirst , and called  on the LORD , and said , Thou hast given  this great  deliverance  into the hand  of thy servant : and now shall I die  for thirst , and fall  into the hand  of the uncircumcised ?

19 하나님이 레히에 한 우묵한 곳을 터치시니 물이 거기서 솟아나오는지라 삼손이 그것을 마시고 정신이 회복되어 소생하니 그러므로 그 샘 이름은 엔학고레라 이 샘이 레히에 오늘까지 있더라
19 But God  clave  an hollow place  that was in the jaw , and there came  water  thereout

20 블레셋 사람의 때에 삼손이 이스라엘 사사로 이십년을 지내었더라
20 And he judged  Israel  in the days  of the Philistines  twenty  years .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.