룻기 2장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 94회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

룻기 2장

1 나오미의 남편 엘리멜렉의 친족 중 유력한 자가 있으니 이름은 보아스더라
1 And Naomi  had a kinsman  of her husband's , a mighty  man  of wealth , of the family  of Elimelech

2 모압 여인 룻이 나오미에게 이르되 나로 밭에 가게 하소서 내가 뉘게 은혜를 입으면 그를 따라서 이삭을 줍겠나이다 나오미가 그에게 이르되 내 딸아 갈찌어다 하매
2 And Ruth  the Moabitess  said  unto Naomi , Let me now go  to the field , and glean  ears of corn  after  him in whose sight  I shall find  grace . And she said  unto her, Go , my daughter .

3 룻이 가서 베는 자를 따라 밭에서 이삭을 줍는데 우연히 엘리멜렉의 친족 보아스에게 속한 밭에 이르렀더라
3 And she went , and came , and gleaned  in the field  after  the reapers : and her hap  was to light  on a part  of the field  belonging unto Boaz , who was of the kindred  of Elimelech .

4 마침 보아스가 베들레헴에서부터 와서 베는 자들에게 이르되 여호와께서 너희와 함께 하시기를 원하노라 그들이 대답하되 여호와께서 당신에게 복 주시기를 원하나이다
4 And, behold, Boaz  came  from Bethlehem , and said  unto the reapers , The LORD  be with you. And they answered  him, The LORD  bless  thee.

5 보아스가 베는 자들을 거느린 사환에게 이르되 이는 뉘 소녀냐
5 Then said  Boaz  unto his servant  that was set  over the reapers , Whose damsel  is this?

6 베는 자를 거느린 사환이 대답하여 가로되 이는 나오미와 함께 모압 지방에서 돌아온 모압 소녀인데
6 And the servant  that was set  over the reapers  answered  and said , It is the Moabitish  damsel  that came back  with Naomi  out of the country  of Moab :

7 그의 말이 나로 베는 자를 따라 단 사이에서 이삭을 줍게 하소서 하였고 아침부터 와서는 잠시 집에서 쉰 외에 지금까지 계속하는 중이니이다
7 And she said , I pray you, let me glean  and gather  after  the reapers  among the sheaves : so she came , and hath continued  even  from the morning  until now, that she tarried  a little  in the house .

8 보아스가 룻에게 이르되 내 딸아 들으라 이삭을 주우러 다른 밭으로 가지 말며 여기서 떠나지 말고 나의 소녀들과 함께 있으라
8 Then said  Boaz  unto Ruth , Hearest  thou not, my daughter ? Go  not to glean  in another  field , neither go  from hence, but abide  here fast by my maidens :

9 그들의 베는 밭을 보고 그들을 따르라 내가 그 소년들에게 명하여 너를 건드리지 말라 하였느니라 목이 마르거든 그릇에 가서 소년들의 길어 온 것을 마실찌니라
9 Let thine eyes  be on the field  that they do reap , and go  thou after  them: have I not charged  the young men  that they shall not touch  thee? and when thou art athirst , go  unto the vessels , and drink  of that which the young men  have drawn .

10 룻이 땅에 엎드려 절하며 그에게 이르되 나는 이방 여인이어늘 당신이 어찌하여 내게 은혜를 베푸시며 나를 돌아보시나이까
10 Then she fell  on her face , and bowed  herself to the ground , and said  unto him, Why have I found  grace  in thine eyes , that thou shouldest take knowledge  of me, seeing I am a stranger ?

11 보아스가 그에게 대답하여 가로되 네 남편이 죽은 후로 네가 시모에게 행한 모든 것과 네 부모와 고국을 떠나 전에 알지 못하던 백성에게로 온 일이 내게 분명히 들렸느니라
11 And Boaz  answered  and said  unto her, It hath fully  been shewed  me, all that thou hast done  unto thy mother in law  since  the death  of thine husband : and how thou hast left  thy father  and thy mother , and the land  of thy nativity , and art come  unto a people  which thou knewest  not heretofore  .

12 여호와께서 네 행한 일을 보응하시기를 원하며 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 그 날개 아래 보호를 받으러 온 네게 온전한 상 주시기를 원하노라
12 The LORD  recompense  thy work , and a full  reward  be given thee of the LORD  God  of Israel , under whose wings  thou art come  to trust .

13 룻이 가로되 내 주여 내가 당신께 은혜 입기를 원하나이다 나는 당신의 시녀의 하나와 같지 못하오나 당신이 이 시녀를 위로하시고 마음을 기쁘게 하는 말씀을 하셨나이다
13 Then she said , Let me find  favour  in thy sight , my lord

14 식사할 때에 보아스가 룻에게 이르되 이리로 와서 떡을 먹으며 네 떡 조각을 초에 찍으라 룻이 곡식 베는 자 곁에 앉으니 그가 볶은 곡식을 주매 룻이 배불리 먹고 남았더라
14 And Boaz  said  unto her, At mealtime  come  thou hither , and eat  of the bread , and dip  thy morsel  in the vinegar . And she sat  beside  the reapers : and he reached  her parched  corn, and she did eat , and was sufficed , and left .

15 룻이 이삭을 주우러 일어날 때에 보아스가 자기 소년들에게 명하여 가로되 그로 곡식 단 사이에서 줍게 하고 책망하지 말며
15 And when she was risen up  to glean , Boaz  commanded  his young men , saying , Let her glean  even among the sheaves , and reproach  her not:

16 또 그를 위하여 줌에서 조금씩 뽑아 버려서 그로 줍게 하고 꾸짖지 말라 하니라
16 And let fall  also some of the handfuls  of purpose  for her, and leave  them, that she may glean  them, and rebuke  her not.

17 룻이 밭에서 저녁까지 줍고 그 주운 것을 떠니 보리가 한 에바쯤 되는지라
17 So she gleaned  in the field  until even , and beat out  that she had gleaned : and it was about an ephah  of barley .

18 그것을 가지고 성읍에 들어가서 시모에게 그 주운 것을 보이고 그 배불리 먹고 남긴 것을 내어 시모에게 드리매
18 And she took it up , and went  into the city : and her mother in law  saw  what she had gleaned : and she brought forth , and gave  to her that she had reserved  after she was sufficed .

19 시모가 그에게 이르되 오늘 어디서 주웠느냐 어디서 일을 하였느냐 너를 돌아본 자에게 복이 있기를 원하노라 룻이 누구에게서 일한 것을 시모에게 알게 하여 가로되 오늘 일하게 한 사람의 이름은 보아스니이다
19 And her mother in law  said  unto her, Where hast thou gleaned  to day ? and where  wroughtest  thou? blessed  be he that did take knowledge  of thee. And she shewed  her mother in law  with whom she had wrought , and said , The man's  name  with whom I wrought  to day  is Boaz .

20 나오미가 자부에게 이르되 여호와의 복이 그에게 있기를 원하노라 그가 생존한 자와 사망한 자에게 은혜 베풀기를 그치지 아니하도다 나오미가 또 그에게 이르되 그 사람은 우리의 근족이니 우리 기업을 무를 자 중 하나이니라
20 And Naomi  said  unto her daughter in law , Blessed  be he of the LORD , who hath not left off  his kindness  to the living  and to the dead . And Naomi  said  unto her, The man  is near of kin  unto us, one of our next kinsmen .

21 모압 여인 룻이 가로되 그가 내게 또 이르기를 내 추수를 다 마치기까지 너는 내 소년들에게 가까이 있으라 하더이다
21 And Ruth  the Moabitess  said , He said  unto me also, Thou shalt keep fast  by my young men , until they have ended  all my harvest .

22 나오미가 자부 룻에게 이르되 내 딸아 너는 그 소녀들과 함께 나가고 다른 밭에서 사람을 만나지 아니하는 것이 좋으니라
22 And Naomi  said  unto Ruth  her daughter in law , It is good , my daughter , that thou go out  with his maidens , that they meet  thee not in any other  field .

23 이에 룻이 보아스의 소녀들에게 가까이 있어서 보리 추수와 밀 추수를 마치기까지 이삭을 주우며 그 시모와 함께 거하니라
23 So she kept fast  by the maidens  of Boaz  to glean  unto the end  of barley  harvest  and of wheat  harvest

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.